Crossover Fanfiction Dark of the Moon CHAPTER PREVIEW!!!!!

percyroxz posted on Jun 17, 2012 at 08:30PM
percy is a werewolf and he shifts during the war. annabeth is in love with him and is very possessive of him. but of course he imprints on someone else. percy then gets stuck with annabeth and his imprint to go to forks where his cousin sam will help help him control is anger and try to fix his love life. As if percy has not had enough the volturei are after him.

rated T for language.
 percy is a werewolf and he shifts during the war. annabeth is in l’amour with him and is very possessiv

Crossover Fanfiction 53 réponses

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 51-53 of 53

il y a plus d’un an LeosGirl said…
Post soon!
il y a plus d’un an book-worm said…
Seriously!!!! It's been forever!
il y a plus d’un an percyroxz said…
big smile
hey guys sorry but i have had some things going on in my life. and im so so sorry for not being able to keep my promises but here is a preview of chapter 2. i will post the rest on Saturday ok? btw that is when i will post chapters on this story. Sunday is wen i will post on midnight hunter.

Here's the preview:

Chapter 2
My weird family

Sam’s p.o.v
Just a few minutes ago, I was talking to my cousin, who was in what looked like Greece in ruins. I don’t know why he was there but it was no vacation that’s for sure. But he did say that he would explain later when he came here to La Push.
Now I was explaining everything to the rest of the pack.
“You have a cousin that lives in New York? Since when?” asked Seth, his I'm imprint Jude on his lap. She’s a beautiful girl with brown eyes and curly brown hair.
“Since he was born. And before you guys say anything, you guys never asked about my family. That's why you didn’t know.” I replied
They shrugged and nodded in agreement
“So what did u see when you were taking to him?” asked Jude
“I don’t really know what I saw. But I'm sure he will explain everything when he comes”
“Ok I guess we just have to wait and see.” said Jared.
He’s been really depressed for the last two months, and I have no idea why. I should ask him about this later.
“Ok it’s getting late. I'm sure that when my cousin gets here, he will answer all of our questions” I sighed

They all nodded in agreement. They bid farewell and left out the front door. But before Jared could leave I dragged him into the backyard.

hope u liked it and im sorry. like i said im having family issues thanks for reading!!!!