Crossover Fanfiction Dark of the Moon CHAPTER PREVIEW!!!!!

percyroxz posted on Jun 17, 2012 at 08:30PM
percy is a werewolf and he shifts during the war. annabeth is in love with him and is very possessive of him. but of course he imprints on someone else. percy then gets stuck with annabeth and his imprint to go to forks where his cousin sam will help help him control is anger and try to fix his love life. As if percy has not had enough the volturei are after him.

rated T for language.
 percy is a werewolf and he shifts during the war. annabeth is in l’amour with him and is very possessiv

Crossover Fanfiction 53 réponses

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 53

il y a plus d’un an Kaia143 said…
big smile
This is an amazingly awesome idea for a story!! And no one has done it yet so its new.
That makes it 10 times more awesome!!!
I hope u post here soon!!! I can not wait to read it and find out who he imprints on!!
heart
Oh and I totally love the picture. Its Soooo kewl and cute looking at the same time!!!!!
il y a plus d’un an beba157jello said…
big smile
omg i totally agree w/u the design on the wolf is so cute blue pink and white love the colors and the idea is awesome cnt wait till u post the first chapter !!!!!!!!!!!!:)
il y a plus d’un an DoTH said…
smile
Didn't you say you were going to post a link on midnight hunter?where is it?hmpf.anyway post soon.
:-)
il y a plus d’un an percyroxz said…
big smile
DoTH it's under the preview. and i will post a full chapter in a couple hours.
big smile
Okay. I cant wait!!!!
il y a plus d’un an DoTH said…
big smile
Post soon
big smile
im so sorry. but i guess wat???!!!!!! SCHOOLS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so that means tomorrow i will have a full chapter on both forums!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
il y a plus d’un an wisegirl778 said…
post!!
and really i've beenout for a month!
big smile
ok if u guys give me half an hour then i will have a preview for u. and wisegirl778 ur so lucky
big smile
here is a preview the rest will be up tomorrow
italics is sam and normal is percy

Chapter 1
Percy's p.o.v
Heat, anger and fury. That's all I'm feeling these days.
Right now, we are fighting a losing battle. Gaea and her sons are winning by a 1 to 2.
“Percy!” yelled Annabeth. But it was too late. The giant king struck me, making me hit the side of a mountain. I started to shake badly. I could feel my bones shifting and rearranging themselves.
Next thing I knew I was on....... PAWS?????
What the hell????
Who is this?
ME? WHO ARE........? Wait I know that voice. SAM?
How do you know my name?
Sam it’s me, Percy.
What, Percy? But, but, but
But, what? Can you hurry it up? I'm kind of in the middle of some crazy shit right now.
Yeah, I can see. Our minds are connected as wolves. And the heck is all that.
I’ll explain later
Okay Percy, I need you to come to LA Push. I have to go now, but remember whenever you need to turn back to human; all you have to do is calm down okay?
Yeah I got it. I’ll see when in a day or so.

I couldn’t hear Sam anymore.
BOOM!
SHIT! I turned my focus back on to the battle field.

hope u liked it tell me what you think
il y a plus d’un an corrected said…
who is sam
big smile
oh sam is the alpha male of the wolf pack. have you ever heard of twilight? he's from there
surprise
Man u used the s-word in the end a couple times. I didn't expect that from u!! :-O

Anyways………………

Amazingly awesome preview. It was fan-tabulous!!!!!!!
I LOVED IT!!!!! <3 <3 <3
And I absolutely CAN NOT WAIT until u post the rest. I hope its really soon!!!!!!

Oh and btw wat about Percy's clothes? Cuz when he shifts back he'll be stark naked.
big smile
hehe thx kaia143. and ya i know i used the s-word but it says at the top that this is a teen rated forum. but don't worry i will try not to use those types of words to often.

percy's imprint:
-Thalia
-hestia (spelling)
-any goddess
- any minor goddess

please choose and let me know how u liked my chapter so far
last edited il y a plus d’un an
big smile
U should do hestia or artemis. I can just feel like cat fights that would happen between them over Percy. Totally Hilarious!!!!!!!!!
big smile
i would love to have others read this forum if some of u can spread the word out a bit that would be awesme. if i get a new page and 5 reviews from different people i will post chapter 1 (full) and all of chapter 2
il y a plus d’un an truechaos said…
This is accually a very good idea, it's the best twilight-percy jackson crossover i've read so far.
And post soon!!!!!!!!!!!
big smile
thx guys i will post today and i will also have a preview for chapter 3. i have been thinking and i know the perfect imprint for percy. hahahahaha there is going to be a lot jealousy and hurt feelings but thats what makes it interesting. give until 8:00 to finish everything. but i might be done sooner.
crying
hey guys i know i said that i would post but i got my wisdom teeth out and i was sick but i feel so better now. and i will try my best and hardest to post 3 chapters. kk? i hope u can forgive me.
il y a plus d’un an LeosGirl said…
@percyroxs: I understand. Wisdom teeth....ohhh that sucks. Hope you feel better soon.
big smile
@ leosgirl: thx so much im going to start writing today and hopefully they will be done by tomorrow. and i know right they suck so much worst thing is on one of the stitches thet cut it to long so it feels like i have hair in my mouth *shudder*
thanks so much to all of you who read this even if u don't comment i hope you can you wait just a bit longer
@percyroxs: Can't wait for your post! And that sounds annoying. I hate it when I get my hair in my mouth.
big smile
here's chapter 1

Chapter 1
I'm a dog?

Percy's p.o.v
Heat, anger and fury. That's all I'm feeling these days.
Right now, we are fighting a losing battle. Gaea and her sons are winning by a 1 to 2.
“Percy!” yelled Annabeth. But it was too late. The giant king struck me, making me hit the side of a mountain. I started to shake badly. I could feel my bones shifting and rearranging themselves.
Next thing I knew I was on....... PAWS?????
What the hell????
Who is this?
ME? WHO ARE........? Wait I know that voice. SAM?
How do you know my name?
Sam it’s me, Percy.
What, Percy? But, but, but
But, what? Can you hurry it up? I'm kind of in the middle of some crazy shit right now.
Yeah, I can see. Our minds are connected as wolves. And the heck is all that.
I’ll explain later
Okay Percy, I need you to come to LA Push. I have to go now, but remember whenever you need to turn back to human; all you have to do is calm down okay?
Yeah I got it. I’ll see when in a day or so.

I couldn’t hear Sam anymore.
BOOM!
SHIT! I turned my focus back on to the battle field.
“Well, well, well if it isn’t the little pup Perseus Jackson” sneered Gaea
I growled; I hated my full name.
She came at me with earth trailing behind and in front of her. Out of nowhere, the craziest thing happened; I stopped it in mid air.
I know insane right?
Anyway I let out a threatening bark and water, earth and lightning clashed out on her. Wow since when could I control lightning?
“What? Impossible” she screamed. After the smoke and dust, cleared out all that was left of her was mud and ashes.
I need to calm down. But my clothes are shredded and are on the ground. Plus I highly doubt that when I do turn back that I will have clothes on me.
“Percy? Is that really you?” I turned to the source of the voice to see my dad. I nodded.
“Wow” was all he said.
I nodded in agreement.
“Can you turn back?” he asked.
I shook my head no and nudged what was left of my clothes.
“Oh, I get it. Ok, here go change and come back”
He summoned black skinny jeans, a white t-shirt and some black converse.
I picked them up and went behind some ruins to shift and change. It took a while but I finally shifted back. I only wore the jeans and shoes. It was too hot to put on a shirt.
“Percy? Are you ok?” asked the most wonderful voice ever.
I turned around to meet beautiful eyes and suddenly my whole world shifted. It was like gravity wasn’t holding me down anymore, it was her. I couldn’t exactly describe this feeling that I'm feeling. What was happening to me? I took a good look and my angle.
It was... oh shit. I'm dead.

hope you liked it. if any one can guess who it was then i will post again
last edited il y a plus d’un an
big smile
SO AWESOME!!! Is it Annabeth?
big smile
ok here is a hint: there will be lot of drama in this and its mostly between annabeth and whoever percy imprinted on
Is it Thalia?
smile
@leosgirl: wow you are good. if i get at least 5 more comments from different people then i will post
laugh
@percyroxs: Lol! Thanks.
crying
i need more reviews or else i can't post.
wink
I'm here!
sad
thx leosgirl but i would really love it if u could spread the word pls????
il y a plus d’un an son_of_cratus said…
smile
Great story! Love the idea and hope you post soon :)
big smile
^^I shall post the link on my story.
il y a plus d’un an corrected said…
hi ill read
^Cool. I like this forum.
il y a plus d’un an tristain714 said…
You have a great story !!!
il y a plus d’un an book-worm said…
Please post!!! This story sounds epic!!!
il y a plus d’un an rainbow_girl said…
big smile
SWEET!!! please post!
this is an awesome story! just plain epic! like book-worm said.
Yeah! Thanks guys! Please post, percyroxz.
please post!
Percyroxz, you there?
worried
where r u??
heart
Im so sorry. I would have posted but i had a killer headache and i had to go to the doctors cause of it. Im really sorry. But tomorrow after school if i dont have homework i will have a chapter for both stories up. Thank you guys so much for all your comments they really encourage me to write. Love u guys
big smile
YIPPEEEEE!!!
just thought id tell u this, but im a REALLY enthusiastic and emotional person. so when theres something good, i go like hell crazy.
but when theres something sad, i get REALLY sad.
thought id warn u, so u wouldnt be too surprised when i go crazy.
worried
post? please?
sick
im so sorry guys. i was typing out the chapters wen my family had to go and do some stuff. then there was this family emergency i guess u could call it. but the worst that happened was that over the weekend i was hit with a sinus infection and i still have it. im really sorry i broke my promise but i will try and finish typing it out
sad
okay.
crying
ok, ok i know you hate me but i have a really good reason for not posting. my uncle came from russia and then i find out i have a sinus infection. but please don't hate me. i have some of the chapter writen and tomorrow after skool, because i'm finally free i will post it. i hope you can forgive me
il y a plus d’un an book-worm said…
As long as you post!