Sp1r1t posted on Jan 02, 2010 at 05:31AM
Well I went to see Avatar for the third time today in IMAX 3-D and I still want to see it again. I think I have a problem and need help :/ Damn you Cameron for making a awesome movie!!!

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 51-57 of 57

il y a plus d’un an Sp1r1t said…
That's nice and all but we are all different and therefore we have different opinions. Thanks for sharing, that's what we are here for.
il y a plus d’un an neogoo123 said…
worried
Im so addicted. I know mostly every quote like "Your are ignorant, like a child, not noing were to go or how to move." Made by Neytiri in the begining of the Avatar when she has to save jake from the Viperwolves. Im even learning Na'vi. Kaltxì. Oel ngati kameie.
il y a plus d’un an iggy13 said…
i have seen the movie 11 times and now sad that it is no longer hear in theatre for me to see it when i want too cant wait til the movie comes out to buy i even got 1/6 tattoos of neytiri on my back just love her to death
 i have seen the movie 11 times and now sad that it is no longer hear in theatre for me to see it when
il y a plus d’un an Sp1r1t said…
Wow iggy13, that's what a call a fan lol.
il y a plus d’un an Natalie88 said…
All I can say I'm pretty obsessed with Avatar.. like pirate-vampire said I changed everything as well from backgrounds to my icons. It has absorbed me entirely, I don't even want to face reality any more... I don't remember when I was addicted and attached to something as solidly as now :) What can desribe Avatar? I guess I ran out of words, phrases, synonyms.. Only thing I know it's a movie that changed my life in certain ways, my thoughts and my attitude to many things.

P.S and who cares about Oscars?
last edited il y a plus d’un an
 All I can say I'm pretty obsessed with Avatar.. like pirate-vampire a dit I changed everything as well
il y a plus d’un an shihtzuoscar said…
i'm obsessed, i just wish Pandora were real. cuz id turn into a navi and live there forever...
il y a plus d’un an zoey010 said…
worried
I'm addicted too! Just a year ago, I used to watch avatar on dvd six times a month. now, I can't watch it because of studying damn exams.