chaussures de femme Trying to Improve Women's High Heels ...

mayazila posted on Nov 08, 2015 at 09:42PM
Hello, All! :)

My name is Jeremy, and I am writing to ask for your advice. I am doing my MBA and one of my classes requires me to create a new product from scratch (and conduct research/interview with hundreds of women). So, currently I am developing a product that reduces the pain women experience while wearing high heels. It also increases staiblity/wearability, and protects heels from scuffs/nicks that damage them.

So, I am interested in knowing your feedback to the following couple of questions, which are all pretty straightforward (and although they may seem vague, I am just trying not to lead you to answers, so just write whatever comes to mind). All I need is your honesty, which will help me finish off my prototype and build a much better product overall!

Q1: Do you wear high heels?

A1:

Q2: What are you doing when you wear heels (i.e. what activities/tasks are you performing - work, clubbing, formal events/weddings, commuting, etc.)?

A2:

Q3: What do you like about wearing high heels (please be as specific as possible)?

A3:

Q4: What do you dislike about wearing heels (please be as specific as possible)?

A4:

Q5: How do you mitigate/minimize whatever it is you may dislike about high heels?

A5:

If any of you would be so kind as to help me, it would be so very much appreciated. That's all - thanks so much, I really, really appreciate it!!

Best regards,
Jeremy

chaussures de femme 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an mehra45 said…
I think Every woman needs a pair of high heels, even if she favors sneakers or flats more.