Women's Fashion How to Welcome Summer

sara1988 posted on Apr 07, 2011 at 03:35AM
Summer is a amazing season although many people dislike the high heat but it’s also the proper time to show link for girls loving fashion. Fresh color , unique design, trendy style activate every young heart dancing for them. Hi ,friends, do you have some new ideas for the coming season ? Cool chiffon dress, casual cotton T-shirt, fashionable jean shorts are all sweet choice or do you have some new ideas?

Women's Fashion 6 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an susanwoo said…
smile
I like summer , we can wear many jewelry ,very nice . I just select some silver charms from here , you can try it also link
il y a plus d’un an katewillson said…
cool
hello everyone,
i too like summer...
il y a plus d’un an roneidaselva said…
hey join me too coz i also like summer. i like to wear light dresses instead of heavy stuff. you can look for new upcoming fashion jewellery and clothing from fashionfile AU
il y a plus d’un an dasiagrayson said…
with beautiful short white dress
il y a plus d’un an benitasinn said…
Hey guys summer is officially here at college fashionista. besides busting out our favorite warm weather wears and heading to the beach with friends, do you know that is new summer style and the start of summer is marked by a new team of style gurus.
_______
link
il y a plus d’un an tashishoes said…
As we all know that summer season is the hot season, most of people don't like summer season. I like summer season very much when I go for picnic on famous beach spot spending weekend with friends for enjoyment. I like to wear shoes of latest fashionable brand called Tashi in summer season.