Women's Fashion Gemstone Jewelries Fashion

KimMDolphin posted on Jul 27, 2012 at 08:17PM
Hello Everyone,

It's really great to be here and hope to get good communication with all of you guys. I really love gemstone beads jewelries and all women to do so. I love gemstone jewelries rather than gold and diamond. I would love add something regarding on of my favorite gemstone which is link .
Howlite beads are beautiful beads of neutral color. The original color of howlite is milky white with strand of gray. The colors of gray on its surface are called inclusions. The gemstone is highly porous and is mostly dyed to produce the shades of turquoise blue and lapis lazuli. When dyed the howlite beads fall under the category of semi-precious gemstones. Howlite is pronounced as ‘how’ ‘lite’.

Women's Fashion 2 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an chrisharris said…
Nice post...all the Jewelry collection is looking so nice specially the Silver filled chain collection is looking mind blowing i always love to wear new design jewelry thanks for sharing such a nice post for us

link
il y a plus d’un an benitasinn said…
Your collection is nice but i always I always get all of mine jewelry at WWW.GLASSOFVENICE.COM - check it out for yourself! I was very impressed with their selection, customer service and shipping speed.
_____
link