windwakerguy43 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

windwakerguy43 9437 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3051-3100 of 9437

il y a plus d’un an Windwakerguy430 said…
*Rosemary gave a playful thought at the idea before she spoke* Well, in my honest opinion, everything is utterly fucked and a confusing mess. Of course, that's just my take on the whole thing.
il y a plus d’un an -Universe_COLA- said…
Oasis snickered. "Luckily, you can at least say that you're not the only one who's got that in mind." She said, nudging her with her shoulder. "It seems like we've got a lot to do an a closing window of opportunity to do it. Not only that, but I'll be heading back to Owensport in a few days as well." She said, skipping two steps every so often while making their way down, but doing so in a manner that didn't pull Rosemary along.
*Rosemary gave a sigh* Yeah, I was worried that would have to happen. I'd come with you, but... well, you know, being an enemy of the state doesn't make it easy for me
"I would say that there would still be a way, but I think Judissia and Weiss need you here." Oasis said. She let out a sigh of her own as they were reaching the first flight of stairs from the ground floor. "The biggest pain in the ass is not knowing when I'll get to see you again.."
*Rosemary gave a tedious sigh as she spoke up* I know and it sucks. I guess that's one good thing about all this is that you won't have to be there for too much longer
Oasis was silent for a moment, giving a sort of unsure laugh. "Yeah, hopefully. I'd rather be here with you anyways." When they reached the ground level they found that the inn could be taken for a vacant lot, for there was no one within the lobby area, nor at the bar aside from a bartender that hadn't been there before who was doing some cleaning up for the night.
*Rosemary looked around, before she turned to Oasis with a grin* Looks like we have the place to ourselves, O
Oasis grinned a little herself. "Sure looks like it." She looked around for a moment. "This place seems like a ghost town now compared to earlier. Ever notice how things always seem to be so much louder at night?" She continued on to the dining hall's closed doors where they spotted the "Attic Room Access Only." on the door.
*Rosemary gave a nod* Yeah. Makes it pretty hard to be quiet *She followed behind her, also taking notice of the sign*
Oasis looked up at the sign for a moment before turning her head to Rose, giving a shrug. "I guess we really did get the luckiest room huh?" She pushed the door open and looked inside. The lights were still on, though dimmed compared to how they had been when they first got there. She walked through, noticing that not all of the tables and chairs were stored away either. She spotted the man that had been at the counter in the lobby to give them the keys now speaking with one of the cooks in a heated conversation.
*As Rosemary stepped inside, she could her the conversation going on, before she turned to Oasis* Maybe we came at a bad time
"I didn't know there was a bad time to be hungry." Oasis replied, but as she saw the cook, a heavy set woman with a large bun of hair that was starting to grey under her hairnet and her hands and apron coated in flour and grease, poke the innkeeper in the chest with a fork as she spoke, her answer changed.
"Then agaaaiiin, maybe you're right." She said, slowly taking a small step back, continuing to watch as the cook began to remove her apron, the innkeeper hurrying forward in a panic to stop her.
last edited il y a plus d’un an
*Rosemary turned to Oasis, now a little bit of disgust in her tone* This is just getting weird now
"I don't think that Weird's exactly the word to use for it.." Oasis said, but as she was walking out, she felt something soft yet at the same time bristly rub across her pants leg, making her flinch slightly with a curse until she looked down to see that it was merely a orange colored cat striped with lighter strips of the same color.

"O-oh, speaking of which, their they are!" The man could be heard saying.

Oasis cringed when they were noticed before she could even get Rosemary out of the door.

"I-I'll make it double if you'd just please--PLEASE stay! You're one of the only cooks here worth the while and without you the rest would just..not DO anything!" He exclaimed.

"Then the cat stays." The woman said sternly, waving the fork with each syllable she spoke and gesturing her hands. "Been doin' more good around here takin' care of pests than you yourself would be willing to spend money to do, especially with the sudden boom of business! And with as long as I've been here I won't be toleratin' that fat lip of yours, Churchill." Her apron was already undone, and now she started to retie the strings to it, looking over to the door where Oasis and Rosemary were. "Well? C'mon in here ya rascals, we don't bite very often here. I can't get what ya need when you're all the way over there."

Oasis looked over at Rosemary. "..Well..looks like now is going to be a better time than ever huh?" She said sarcastically with a whisper.
*Rosemary could already feel a sudden tension in the air as she whispered back* Yeah. Ladies first *She offered to let Oasis go first. Mostly because she felt too uncomfortable to do so herself*
"Well I guess that means we're both goin' then." Oasis back to her quietly, pulling her leg away from the cat as she started walking forward, pulling Rosemary along beside her as they went.

But the big boned woman who was presumed to be the cook left the counter and went through the door that led to the kitchen, leaving only the woman that had been referred to as Churchill. The fat man gave a chuckle of embarrassment, scratching the bald space at the top of his head. "So, how may we help you? Our cook can whip up anything on the menu for you!" He said, his relief showing more than his enthusiasm this time.

"Uuh...I-I guess I'll take a cocktail and some pasta?" Oasis said in more of a question, a little concerned about if the cook would really make that just for them. Especially with how she had been.

Churchill jotted down what Oasis had wanted, and then turned to Rose. "And you, ma'am?" He asked, turning to Rosemary.
*Rosemary was ready to say the same thing, but remembered that, for the first time, she could finally taste the flavor of food, and this fact gave Rosemary her decision* I'll have a big medium rare steak sauteed mushrooms with mashed potatoes on the side. And a big mug of ale, my good sir
Churchill looked at Rosemary, blinking in surprise. But he wasn't the only one, for Oasis had a sort of surprised expression as well. The innkeeper then nodded and jotted down the order. "You both may have a seat at one of the tables, or enjoy your meal within your room, whichever you'd prefer."

"We'll take a table please." Oasis answered quickly.

Churchill gave another nod. "Well I do hope that you fine gentlewomen enjoy your meal, Tabitha will surely have your orders to you in not time at all!" He assured, and then hurried through the kitchen door. Through the circular windows, he could be seen giving the woman the order, and in the same instance, being told off about something.

Oasis tried to ignore it and instead turned to Rosemary. "So, sounds like you have a pretty big appetite after all." She said with a smile.
*Rosemary chuckled* Of course I do. I hadn't eaten anything since this morning, and if I'm going to be getting my flavor back, I'm gonna be enjoying every single bite of whatever I can get
Oasis leaned back against the counter for a moment as she spoke. "Hm, good point. Though I never took you as the type to drink." She said honestly. "But I'm happy that you get to enjoy yourself some more, even in a small way. I think it's nice of Eros to take something like that into consideration." She gave her a following gesture with her hand as she went to a random table that already had the chairs set. She pulled Rosemary's out for her and tapped the back of it.
*Rosemary nodded in agreement* Yeah, Eros is pretty cool when she's not being a huge dick *With that, she sat down in the chair and smiled to O* And thank you, O
Oasis chuckled at what she had said about Eros, leaning down and placing a quick peck on Rosemary's lips. "No problem. I need all the date practice I can for tomorrow. I've uh..kind of never been on one before." And she was a little embarrassed by that fact. She went around the table and pulled her chair beside Rose's to sit beside her instead of across the table.
*Rosemary chuckled before she spoke up* Hey, don't worry about it. Neither have I
Oasis scratched her head some when she responded. "Well believe or not, that actually..comes as a surprise to me really. Actually, you being a virgin still surprised me just as much too when I think about it. I didn't really think you were into women either." She scratched her chin a little with her index finger.
*Rosemary gave a shrug before responding* I guess it was just because of my lifestyle or something
"I guess that makes sense, especially since you've been on the move for so long. But at the same time, I mean...someone with your body and personality, I would have thought that you were already taken by someone." Oasis propped her elbow up onto the table while she was talking, resting her head on her hand. "It was one of the big reasons I could never get around to telling you how I felt about you."
Some taking me? *Rosemary couldn't help but laugh at it* Please. I doubt anyone would try. At least you have the balls to ask me out... Uh, pun not intended
Oasis blushed some and nudged her with her elbow playfully. "Yeah right, I'd say that was definitely a intended pun." But then she smiled again while looking over at her. "But if that's how you feel about it, then I'm happy that I got to be your first instead of it being someone else."
*Rosemary smiled to her* And so am I, O. I doubt anyone would've been able to put up with my bullshit like you can
Oasis grinned a little. "It's not like I've done much. I guess our bullshit is just more compatible that with one another's than it would be with other people." She gave a shrug, laughing a little. "And now, I couldn't imagine myself sitting here with anyone else. Thanks for kinda showing me that I'm not completely hopeless," She joked.
*Rosemary chuckled before she lightly shoved Oasis in the shoulder* Come on. You aren't hopeless at all. I'm surprised no one went for you
Oasis thought back for a moment to when she used to go out to grab a bite to eat whenever she could avoid having to eat at the barracks. She usually had on her uniform when she went out, and the men that did try to hit on her were usually drunk perverts who she ended up kicking in the face. As for women, she had never really as much of an interest as she did now. And hen there was Oswald...or at least, she thought that that's what he had been doing. She remembered that she used to have a thing for Zealia a few times, but that was then.
"I'm not." She said after a moment. "Especially with this thing between my legs. The only person who managed to get that far was a succubus, and that's only because I didn't know how to calm the damn thing down at that point in time. But even without it, I don't think anyone would have went for me. I barely had enough time for things like that, and then there's the fact that I have all of these scars, and how busy I've been with all of the Owensport crap. ..And...other stuff." She paused. "And then I met you. I don't know what I've done to deserve someone like you, or what went wrong in life's head to make it happen but...I'm grateful for it already."
cosmic_fusions commented…
zealia and oasis don't sound bad to be canon xD il y a plus d’un an
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Well.... too late now, Jade XD il y a plus d’un an
*Rosemary turned her head in curiosity at what Oasis was saying* A succubus. If you were telling that to anyone else, they'd think you were crazy *She chuckled before giving a smile* And I'm grateful too
Oasis smiled back at her, the sound of her chuckle bringing a warm feeling over her. "Well, if they were trustworthy enough for me to tell them that then they'd also know that I didn't like having to really on a succubus for help. And it was really a in the heat of the moment thing. Ever since then she wouldn't leave me the hell alone." But she then her brows furrowed.
"Which is actually kinda odd..,she's usually always popping up every where, especially when I get aroused to the point where I can't control it. She practically wouldn't leave me the hell alone. N-not that I like her or anything, but...she was an acquaintance one way or another. And in a place like Owensport..." She sighed. "I just hope that she hasn't been a dumb and got herself caught. I wouldn't want that for anyone..especially not in THAT place." She shivered, both unsettled and disgusted as a few memories came to mind.
*Rosemary could only imagine what kind of things happened in Owensport, and she didn't like what she thought* I'm sure she's doing just fine, wherever the hell she is
Oasis's shivering turned into a light tremble for a few seconds before she took in a deep breath or two to calm herself, her hand gripping the table as more memories had began to sink in. She had been having to do that a lot in the passed year. She didn't talk to anyone about the things that happened to her in Owensport, nor of some of the more deeply disturbing aspects of the country.
She closed her eyes, and exhaled again. "Y-yeah...wherever the hell she is..." She nodded quickly.
*Rosemary looked at Oasis. She could sense the worry in her, but she did her best to cheer her up, and gave her a smile* Hey, maybe after we're done with Edrain, we can go looking for her
'Nono---nooooo, then she's just gonna try to follow me around everywhere." Oasis said hurriedly. "And besides, I'll be back in Owensport to look around for her pretty soon anyways, I'm sure that I'll find her somewhere around there right?" She let out a sigh. "But I'll worry about that when I get to that I guess."
*Rosemary let out a sigh at Oasis' response, but she gave a nod anyway* Alright then, O
Oasis let out another sigh of her own again and ended up pushing her chair back some, stretching her legs and laying her head on Rosemary's lap, turning to where she could look up at her. "Remind me that we need to take a vacation from all of this at some point." She said in a slight murmur. But looking up at Rose made her smile again. "One long vacation, with just us. No worries, no this and that."
*Rosemary chuckled as she looked down at her* That does sound like a nice plan, O
"Ya think so?" Oasis snickered a little. "We deserve it after all of this crap." She reached her hand up and ran her thumb across Rose's cheek. "And if it means spending time with you, I couldn't think of a better way to do so." She grinned a little as a thought came to mind. "And then maybe you could meet my parents...again."
*Rosemary smiled at her at the thought of it all* Yeah, I would really like that a lot. I wonder what those two have been doing while we've been out here. Something relaxing, I'm sure
Oasis paused for a moment at Rosemary's words, another thought coming to her mind when she remembered something. "I have a little sister now." She said, saying as if she were just hearing the information herself for the first time. She still hadn't gotten fully used to the fact that she was someone's older sister.
*Rosemary looked down at Oasis with some surprise, but it was clear that she was happy to hear this news before she spoke up* Well, I have a little sister and three little brothers.
Oasis raised her eyebrows. "Yeah, I know. Your sister and I used to be close. And one of your brothers is a cunt from what I can remember about him. The only one that I never really spoke to much is Wiezen Jr., mostly because he just stayed out of everyone's space the majority of the time. Never really said much to me either. But at least he was more tolerable to be around."
*Rosemary chuckled as she responded* That sounds to me like Elijah. He was always the more rambunctious one of his siblings when they were babies *As she spoke, she came to a stop, lost in thought. She never knew what they were like now. She only ever saw them as infants, and can only imagine what they look like now*
"Rambunctious? Eeeh, I think flat out asshole would be a better word for it." Oasis said with a small chuckle herself. "Oswald was pretty tolerable to, but I only ever got to meet him in person once. Other than that, I'd just seen him around beforehand causing trouble to a few lesser nobles and the guards. I don't really know what he's up to now though. No one but my parents has really kept in contact with me. No letters, no visitations...not that I would want anyone to visit Owensport." She frowned a little. "But I guess it's for the better."
Yeah, I agree *Rosemary chuckled before she continued to think for a moment before speaking to Oasis again* I sure hope I can find those four
"You can." Oasis said to her. "I know where the Quartz Residence is. They have this huge mansion sort of thing going on in this sort of pocket space of their own. It's a cool place to take a walk through on a good day." She sat up enough to come face to face with her and smile. "Maybe...maybe we can go there too after seeing my parents. What do you think? Sound good?"