windwakerguy43 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

windwakerguy43 9437 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1101-1150 of 9437

il y a plus d’un an cosmic_fusions said…
"Wanting something doesn't always mean greed. There are certain limits one must not cross. If you just do and care about what other people say, and don't focus on yourself, then you... You begin to lose yourself..." Helga said slowly, as if she knew exactly what it felt like with all her previous abusive relationships. "....I know if thee were to try them then you'd love it. And there is no need to apologize for one's curiosity." She smiled. When Two apologized for blabbering, her brows furrowed. "What? No, no, please. That sounds like a marvelous idea. I'll buy it and thee can gift it to her." She smiled, dimples gracing her face. "A donut sounds perfect. And.... Just Helga, no Mrs. needed." The witch giggled.
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an Windwakerguy430 said…
Franziska: *She was quick to wrap her arms around Flynn, rubbing her left cheek against his right as she did so* Thank you so much, Flynn. I promise you won't regret this

(COLA, why have you forsaken me XD)
-Universe_COLA- commented…
Because he didn't say "It's high noon" yet xD il y a plus d’un an
Windwakerguy430 commented…
He's not Macree... He's the fucking opposite. He's a piece of shit.... But we won't know, will we XD il y a plus d’un an
Jade is the true villain of this manga il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an -Universe_COLA- said…
"Hmm..." Two didn't say anything at first, thinking about Helga's words. She sounded as if she had more than enough experience with things in life, but on the other hand, so did the Professor. And at Helga's next few words, she nodded quickly in agreement. Ice cream, pie, fruits and smoothies. They all sounded so...pleasing, yet foreign, and at the same time familiar.
When Helga had offered to help her with getting a gift for Bonnus, she smiled. "Thank you. And a-alright then, just...Helga." Saying only the witch's name without the formalities that she had been taught made her tongue feel weird, and she honestly had to fight with it in order not to correct herself.
There was a brief silence from her before she looked up at Helga. "Mrs. H--I mean, Helga," She corrected herself. "Why are your legs green? Do you get those rashes on your skin too?"
"Hm?" Helga's ears twitched when she called her name. Her head tilted slightly at her question, and she looked down to view her green legs. "Oh, no... These aren't rashes... Witches don't get those green rashes unless they commit a malicious act. It's just my nymph form... I... kinda need it to walk for now at least." She scratched her head awkwardly. "Nymphs are more tolerant to... well, anything." She said. For a better demonstration, the witch transformed right in front of Two, shrinking in size and looking up to her, her golden eyes blinking vertically. She reverted back to her witch form just as quick in case she lost control of herself again. Helga shook her voluminous curls afterwards.
"A nymph?" Two watched as Helga shifted into her nymph form, her eyebrows raising. "That was..that was you?!" She exclaimed. "So..so witch's are nymphs? Or are nymphs witches? Or..." She reached up to scratch her head in confusion. "Are you just a nymph that can use magic, or a witch that can use...nymph?" Her brows furrowed together in thought when she watched Helga shift back into her normal form.
"That was me what?" Helga tilted her head again, knitting her eyebrows in confusion. Her expression softened some when she began to ask questions. "Uhh, no. No. No. And no." She shook her head. "I'm just half nymph and half witch. I was birthed from a biracial couple. But... I'm guessing yours were too. A witch and a human perhaps? Must be why you could control magic before."
Two tilted her head to the side for a moment. "Biracial? Huh..I've never really thought about that. Or maybe one of my parents was a wizard! Or one could be a nymph too! That would explain why I start getting those green blotches when I tried using magic!" Her eyes filled to the brim with wonder at all of the possibilities. "M-maybe my father was a satyr and my mom was a nymph! But...no, that can't be because I'm human...I wonder if Professor will tell me. But..maybe I shouldn't ask..she's already busy with enough stuff today.."
"How did professor exactly find you? Or rather when?" Helga asked her. "Or are you not allowed that information either? I am curious to know thine origins." The witch expanded a genuine smile besides Two. "There's a world of possibilities, Two. Never apologize for thine curiousity. However you were brought in this world... The answer is thee." She left it at that, letting her interpret her words.
"Well...the Professor said that she knew both of my parents.." Two began. "I don't know where I'm from really but maybe..maybe my parents just abandoned me and left me with Professor." Her voice lowered, sadness quivering in her words. "..I wonder...I wonder why they wouldn't have wanted me."
But then she shook her head. "Maybe I can find them somewhere..."
In all seriousness, when do I get to start posting :P il y a plus d’un an
I'm waiting for Jade with FLYNN so I can introduce another character XD il y a plus d’un an
Jade, stop being petty and get Flynn in here XD il y a plus d’un an
Enricho: *He had already briefly closed his eyes before opening them again. His thoughts were on Oasis, and of what Ossiana must be dealing with in this situation. It bothered him to imagine what was going on with her. He sat up and looked over at where Ossiana was*

???: *Disregarding the different eyes that fell upon him, some of them looking with hostility, the man threw open one of the entrances to the largest tent and called out* Hey, is the boss here?!
cosmic_fusions commented…
where's the 'it's high noon'? xD il y a plus d’un an
Where's the Flynn? il y a plus d’un an
Maybe I'll even give toi a so-so morning il y a plus d’un an
"I cannot begin to imagine why they wouldn't want a flower like yourself." She smiled at her. "I'd be so lucky to have thee." She giggled some, though at her last few words, her ears perked. "Well, with a little of your blood us witches can trace down thine family tree, if thee are ever interested." Helga said, snacking on a small dumpling as she did so.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah." Flynn groaned grumpily, though his cheeks were lightly flushed with red when Franziska coiled his arms around him. "Just... finish eating first and we'll start with where exactly the artifact thinks she is."
Franziska: Of course *She sat down at the table, eating her breakfast, but she couldn't help but look up at her daughter with a big grin on her face*
"R-Really!? You can do that?!" Two turned to Helga, her eyes widened some now. "B-but Professor said that they were too far away to be tracked with tracking spells or traced so easily! C-could you really?" She almost dropped Wiezen in her explosion of anxious excitement, nervousness now creeping into her demeanor.

~

The moment the man entered in through the tent, heads turned in sync, the heads of those who were working on some of their injured while supplies were being dispersed around the area. Some of them paused and grabbed their swords in order to run the intruder from the camp.

One of them spoke up. "The General isn't here at the moment. But our Lieutenant will be here shortly. What business do you have here? These areas are restricted by the Order of Crusaders."
???: *He gave a shrug, another puff of smoke escaping his lips* I dunno. I was just paid to come here, check out the damages, see how many limbs ya guys lost, and maybe find out who it was that infiltrated the camp the night before. I hear it was a hunter and some kid. Or so I was told
"Well... I guess Professor underestimates the power of a Quartz." She grinned some. "Besides, we wouldn't necessarily be tracking them down." The witch spoke, a small chuckle coming to her face at the sight of her excitement. "I'd just be tracing their names through thine DNA. Not only will it tell us their names, but what kind of race they were as well." She nodded. "If you wanted to know anything else, thee can always ask me. There's a chance I might know how to get the information."
Two gave a nervous smile at the first of Helga's words, and listened closely when she said that they weren't going to track her parents down. "You can...trace our names? The races too?!," She exclaimed, her eyebrows now raised in surprise, and at her next few words she was already thinking of other things that she would want to know. "U-um Mrs. Quart--I mean Helga, do you think the Professor would mind if I did this?" Now she was a bit uncertain of herself.

~

"A hunter and a child, yes, but also creatures from within the damnation known as Edrain." The crusader said with shake of his head before standing up. "We've lost none, and only a few injuries. Whatever it is, something is growing restless within the ruins of the fallen kingdom. Who sent you here?"
"Hmmm...." Helga thought for a moment before looking back at Two. "Yes. But I think she would learn to understand... Besides, this is your life. Thou are already an adult and deserve independence and knowledge of one's background." She nodded at her with a small grin. "I can smell thine curiosity from here and all the lingering questions at the tip of your tongue." The witch giggled some. "I'll gladly answer all of them or do my best to do so."
By the time Helga was done speaking, Two had started to smile again, her attention turning back ahead of them. She wondered if Bonnus would really understand how she felt about the subject of her parents now, if she would accept it and let her go through with what Helga had said about tracing her family tree.
Another question came to mind the further down the Firebrick road they went.
"Have you been to Hai Shang before?"
"Not at all." Helga replied, her voice soft like silk and soothing to the ear. "I've only heard about it recently, when my husband asked me to go retrieve something from Bonnus. I wasn't sure where it was so he tagged along." The witch remained quiet as she walked for a few minutes. "How... How is it? The kingdom? It's people, the food, the culture...?"
"Oh it's great! The food is phenomenal when I actually get around to eating things, and the people are all very nice aside from the poor. The three noble families that live here are some of the nicest individuals I've met. They do what they can to help the less fortunate, but some of their greatest deeds are overlooked because there are some people think that they should giving more than they already do. I think that they're doing the right thing with keeping everything stabilized. The Kingdom of Fre is pretty big, so it's basically divided between the three families and they all help one another out with supplies by trade. They call Hai Shang the Stock of Nations because of how big their abundance of supplies are too." Two began to become more excited little by little as she went into detail with explaining what the kingdom was like to someone who was new there.
"The people of Fre really love their music and creative arts, so you could really find a bunch of entertainers along the roads. Instrument virtuosi, mimes, jesters, clowns, singers, things of that nature. The only other place I've been to besides Hai Shang is Buang Hi, the City of Music."
Helga's ears twitched as Two spoke, listening to every detail she included about the kingdom – the whole time a smile gracing her face. Her eyes beamed in curiosity at the mentioning of the street entertainers. After all, she was one as well in the past. The food sounded nice, and so did the people. It was a relief to hear that at least this kingdom cared about the wellbeing of its people. "That sounds lovely, Two. Someday you'll have to show me it. After we attend to my husband of course..." Her gaze when to the floating man on Two, gently stroking his cheek before releasing a small sigh.
Way to go forgetting Flynn, Jade XD il y a plus d’un an
Mostly one being plus of the cause in the combination than the other xD il y a plus d’un an
It helped. He got all tuckered out before he got knocked the fuck out il y a plus d’un an
???: Yeah, monsters and all that. That's not really my target. I'm searching for the hunter. Hired by a group of government officials and nobles to look for them. Said the Hunter is a terrorist or something. Oh, I'm so scared. *He gave a chuckle as he took out the cigarette and shook the ashes from it before he spoke up again* My job is to find him and kill him, and of course, anyone working with him if they try to kill me

Enricho: *He continued to turn in the bed constantly. He was tired, yet couldn't sleep. He just rolled himself into a direction and then into another.*
"Yeah, of course!" Two said cheerfully, her dimple marked smile returning to her face. She seemed to wonder off into thought about all she would be able to show Helga in Shang Hai, as well as the rest of Fre if she could. After all, there were parts of the kingdom that not even she had seen, and she had a strong urge to explore, especially in a place that had so much to offer.
Now when she looked back to Helga, she didn't look directly at her, and instead, her eyes wondered to the witch's ears. Her brows furrowed and her gaze shifted again to the road ahead, which had went into a high incline that led up a steep hill that became a little harder to walk up. But at the top, large multicolored tents could be seen.

~

"The government? We have no business with the affairs of the government, nor do we have any interest in having them within ours. Any "terrorist" you and your cowards with collars are in search of does not concern the Crusaders." The crusader stated. "Any other business you have will have to be taken up with the Lieutenant and or General."

~

Ossiana had already been out of bed, only being able to get an hour or two of sleep before she was back on her feet, pacing around in thought for a while until she went to the window to look out of it. She frowned at the portions of her reflection that she could see, looking out in the direction to where the sun would be rising. In the back of her mind, she had been regretting that she hadn't brought along her ax, or any other weapon for that matter.
*The man gave a chuckle as he took reached into his pocket, a shimmer coming from it. He tipped his hat up to look at him before he spoke in a deathly silent tone* Son, you listen to me. The people who hire me are paying damn good money to make sure I catch them. They are the richest, and most powerful people around here. What they do is no concern of yours, but your concern should be what would happen if this psychopath is allowed to keep going, and of course, they are my paycheck, and I aim to get my target and collect my pay *He quickly took out what was in his pocket, only to reveal a lighter, which he used to relight his dying cigarette before he spoke again* But who knows. Maybe this lieutenant of yours may have some info I need. Where can I find the Lieutenant, partner?

Enricho: *He lifted his head up to look at Ossiana, seeing her stare out at the window in silence. He stood up and stepped next to her, looking at the window with her before he spoke up* You really to sleep more, Oss. It's not good for you to be up so much
The crusader kept a straight, stone expression as the man was reaching into his pocket, and at the sight of something shimmering, his eyes only narrowed, listening to the man speak. "We care not for riches, for that is only the concern of beings stricken by greed and a lust for anything that shines in their pockets. No matter how much influence they are believed to have, we have been against it all before, and it will not change our course."
Some of the other crusaders there murmured in agreement in the tent as the man removed the lighter from his pocket.
"Yes. The Lieutenant may have some information. But you'd be best to await her arrival outside the camp. Intruding on our grounds without permission, especially under the foot of a government, will not bode well in your favor."

~

"I have already gotten all of zhe sleep I will need." Ossiana responded, despite a yawn following behind her words that she tried to contain. "Years ago I could have had zhis entire situation resolved and we could be on our way home." She sighed.
*The man chuckled as he spoke up* Come now, aren't you supposed to be looking out for helpless citizens of the country like me. *He took a drag of his cigarette, the light from it illuminating his face before he breathed out a thick cloud of smoke* That may be a bit of a problem. See, I already set my place up for the night, and it would be a real pain to start it up again. Besides, I'm sure the crusaders could use a bit more funding when they hear that the evil hunter was last found here. They'll have to increase defenses, send out more rations, and use tax dollars in your favor, rather than the Tempuras or whatever you lot call 'em

Enricho: *He kept his eyes on the window, looking at the morning sun as he listened to her* Years ago, huh? Things have an odd way of working, Oss.
"Firstly, a tempura is a seafood and vegetable dish that consists of shrimp being fried in batter and served. Secondly, as what was stated clearly and staked firmly previously, we have no interest. We protect the citizens of this country yes, but this country is far from the only one that we tend to. We do not need petty funding from outside sources when we have enough of our own." The crusader spoke, glancing over when a spear was tossed his way for him to catch it by it's handle. "Step outside the encampment and wait. You have yet to be given the permission by the Lieutenant nor the General or the Third Seat, and I have already entertained your conversation for long enough. You will not be asked again so kindly."

~

"An odd way of working..yes. I have let zhe passing of peaceful years take a hold onto me. I have become too tolerant, perhaps." Ossiana shook her head slowly. "I may have lost my way...lost my sense of preparation." She placed her fingers onto the window, but then let them slide away.
*The man gave a chuckle at his response* My, so harsh and so hard to reason with. That's how it is with you European types, huh? Always so stubborn. Fine, whatever you say. But I'm going to wait forty minutes. If the general or lieutenant or whatever doesn't show up, who knows. Maybe I'll leave, maybe I'll steal a few things, but I know I won't be waiting for long *With that, he turned and made his way out of the tent*

Enricho: *As he kept his eyes on the window, he placed his hand on her shoulder* You haven't lost your touch, Oss. You're still a strong fighter. All this peace hasn't done anything to harm you. It's kept us sane, allowed us to enjoy our lives for once without worrying of death every moment. I couldn't have asked for a better life than with Oasis and with you, of course *He didn't turn to her, but a smile was on his face, and it could be seen clearly in the faint reflection of the window*
And that is why Enricho and Ossiana are better than Wiezen and Helga. Shut up, Jade XD il y a plus d’un an
K il y a plus d’un an
No, Jade. toi don't get to die until I say so il y a plus d’un an
Helga accidentally made direct eye contact with Two as she stared at her twitching ears, quickly looking away and lowering them with a small hue of red flushing her nose. At the steepness of the road, the witch's nymph legs didn't mind at all walking with extra force. But if she were still completely in her witch form, she would still be on the ground and unable to walk. Her ears perked and her eyes lit up with a small twinkle at the sight of the colorful tents ahead.
When will Helga and Wiezen get back home!? Oswald has important shit to say XD il y a plus d’un an
No xD If that was the case then Ossiana would have had one. il y a plus d’un an
Then again, this gives me the perfect opportunity to say that it depends on their mate ou some shit XD il y a plus d’un an
As made their way up the hill, Two was struggling just a little with the extra weight that was Wiezen weighing onto her now that they were going upwards at an angle. Her cheeks puffed for a moment, but right afterwards, she seemed to adapt to the motion of it, her struggle falling short and instead returning to an almost normal pace. She poked at one of her ears with her brows furrowed in thought after she had looked at Helga's.

~

The crusader who had been speaking to the man looked to his brothers and sisters in arms. "One of you, get one of the other crusader's to set eyes on him. A petty smuggler near our encampment is something that neither of us would enjoy much. "One wrong move and you set his death in stone. I would go myself, however, the count of injured here have to be tended to first." He still held the spear in his grasp, his eyes remaining on where the man had just left.

~

Ossiana could only smile a little when she saw his in the reflection that the window granted them, and she reached blindly to grab for his hand. However, she grabbed him between the legs first, her fingers lingering there for a few seconds teasingly until her hand moved on and grabbed onto his. "Zhank you..Enricho. I really needed to hear zhat from you..." She finally turned to him and wrapped her arms around him for more comfort.
"Let me help thee..." Helga finally said after she noticed Two's struggle, and even though she adjusted to the hill, she still refused to let her carry him anymore. The witch could also tell Two's thoughts running wild. "It is my husband after all. Too much exercise after eating isn't the best." The witch commented in a motherly manner before levitating Wiezen out of Two's hands, and instead let him float down to hers bride-style. It was no effort at all to carry him with her supernatural strength. She stared at her lover before chuckling softly, placing a small kiss on his forehead as they continued up the road in silence.
Enricho: *He kept his smile, which faded once Ossiana grabbed in between his legs* W-Wrong place, Oss! *He gave a chuckle before her hands moved to his hand and he listened to her. His smile returned as her arms were wrapped around him, and he followed with the same, holding her tightly*

*The man climbed up one of the trees to look over the camp, deciding that it was the best possible option. He reached into his ridiculously large rucksack and pulled out a stringed guitar. He tuned the guitar, strumming it lightly as he listened to the soft noise, before he started playing it, and began to sign softly. His lyrics, despite being in English, were still nonsensical with the word choice*
When Helga had offered to help her, at first Two gave her a lost sort of look of confusion, for she had already been adjusting to Wiezen's settling weight on her shoulders. But at her next few words, her ears seemed to perk in a odd way, since they appeared to be human. She was going to tell her that it was alright and that she could carry him all the way to destination. But when Wiezen was taken off of her hands, there wasn't much she could do to reassure her. After all, it was Helga's husband, and she figured that she knew what was best. She looked at Wiezen for a moment, her eyes going to the whites of his, seeing that his eyes was stilled rolled back. A small pinch of get came to her, and she poked her index fingers together. Another familiar motion. "S-sorry...about that.."

~

Ossiana snuggled her face into his shoulder, not only for comfort but to also stop herself from from being on the verge of tears. He was so warm against her...so warm. She closed her eyes. "I love you.." She said in a small mumble.
"It's alright. ....He deserved it anyways for cheating. Ehh... maybe not a magic bullet, but something close." The witch mumbled at the last few of her words, her eyebrows lightly furrowing as she looked down at her husband. "As long as he'll be alright I am not mad." She reassured Two with a small smile. Her eyes landed on Two's fingers poking at each other, her ears lightly perking. Hmm... She thought, raising a brow before her attention went back onto the road.
Enricho: *His arms tightened ever so slightly as he listened to her. He was silent for a few moments before he responded* I love you too, Oss

*The strange man continued to play, gaining the attention, or rather annoying, everyone in the camp. He sang songs of many bizarre things, such as men dancing upon the surface of the sun, or the desire to see a female of remarkable size. But one thing was for certain, he wouldn't stop playing*
Two snickered at both parts of what Helga had said about Wiezen. "He'll be just fine when he wakes up. Or...when the Professor wakes him but. But it wasn't a magic bullet silly!" Though she did continue her small giggles, her fingers still tapped together, and her eyes moved to the ground before her smile disappeared. "Miss Helga...u-um...may I ask you something?"

~

Ossiana ended up sniffling some, her embrace tightened around him as well when she heard him repeat the words back to her. She was stiff for a moment before her hands reached behind her to his and pushed them down to her bottom, which she believed were their rightful place, especially when they were within their own privacy. Her arms wrapped back around him, her face turning toward his ear so she could speak. "We should get a little more sleep for tomorrow.."
Enricho: *He remained silent as he held her close, before she slowly moved his hands down to her rear. His face turned ever so slightly red as he gave her a smile* Yes, I do believe that would be best, Oss. We do need our rest
"Well she better wake him up as soon as we get there then." Helga said, adjusting Wiezen a little in her arms and moving some strands of his hair to the side. She wondered if shaving any growing patches of him while he was unconscious would lead to her end when he awoke and debated on doing so later. Her ears suddenly perked and she blinked her idea away before turning her attention to Two. "Hm? Why yes, of course. I told thee thou could ask me anything and everything thine wanted, darling."
Ossiana looked up at him with a smile that only Enricho had been a witness of for their twenty years together. One that lacked everything but love, and her eyes looking into his when she placed her hands over his. "Zhank you, love. For...for everything." She placed a soft kiss to his lips before leading him over to the bed and pulling him in with her.

~

"Right..." Two nodded when she had reminded her that she indeed had told her that she could ask her anything. She looked behind them for a moment, then looked ahead of them. "Do you..do you...know me from anywhere?" She asked, her voice now filled to the brim with nervousness. She felt could feel the awkwardness within her question, which only made her tap her fingers together more. "A-and..also..um..can you perhaps...share with me the secret to your smell?" A light blush came across her face. "I-it smells really good. O-oh and this may sound stupid, and you don't have to answer if you don't want to because I know that I must be too old for it, but would you, as a witch, possibly have anything to help with..." She bit her lip slightly. "Nightmares?"
She finished with a voice that was one of shame.
her smell of cum and saliva? yeah xD il y a plus d’un an
I knew those oils were bullshit XD il y a plus d’un an
Could be a reason why XD il y a plus d’un an
Enricho: *He kept a smile on as he looked at her, before he followed behind her, giving another chuckle* I should be the one thanking you for everything, Oss *He fell onto the bed with her, unable to stop his chuckling*
Ossiana crawled up to the pillows, looking at him. "Zhank me? I've ran off our daughter and made her feel unwanted, or as if she isn't good enough. We've been back and forth from zhe Quartz household twice, we searched a great majority of zhe previous night, and now we are all zhe long ways into Camelynn. What could you possibly have to zhank me for?" She asked, giving a bitter chuckle.
Enricho: *He moved up onto the pillows, falling back as he turned his head toward her* For what you've done for me. You've changed me for the better, Oss. How you were always there to help me, even if you were a little forceful with changing my personality, but I am glad that you did it. You gave me twenty years of happiness, and I've enjoyed every second of it, being with you and Oasis. If not for you, I don't know what would come of me. And that's why I'm thanking you. And I'll continue to thank you, Oss *He gave her another smile*
Helga paused completely at her first question, coming to a stop in her walking. Her whole body turned towards Two now instead of her eyes just gazing at her. She answered each question of hers without hesitation, making sure to provide as much information as she could. "No. I do not recall us ever meeting." The witch began. "But as I stated previously, thou does look a lot like the person the professor lost.... My sister... Your laugh. Your hair. Your dimples. Thou looks similar to a Quartz, I guess." She said finally with a small shrug. At her next question, her ears perked lightly. "My smell? Oh... Yes, well, I make my own essential oils... I sell them in my boutique along with a few other products and clothes. Would thee like one? What preference of scent do thee like? Citrus, floral, fruity, wood?" Her ears twitched lightly when her next question suddenly darkened the conversation. "Nightmares? Of course. I have plenty of remedies for them. The best one would take an hour for me to craft, but I can get it done quickly... What troubles thee in them? Depending on the type of your nightmare, I will have to choose the correct colors according to it for my craft..."
Oswald: *He sat down at the family table, his arms crossed and his eyes closed. He was deep in thought, about a lot of things, ignoring the commotion from his siblings as he thought*

Franziska: *She wandered around the bedroom, packing a few clothes for her and the families trip, before she turned to Flynn* Isn't this exciting, Flynn. Finally, a break from all of your work. Surely, you must be anxious to get there
I got bored of waiting :P il y a plus d’un an
Waiting on what? For Oswald to receive his dose of dick? XD il y a plus d’un an
"Y-you're sister?!" Two asked in surprise, for that was not exactly the answer she had been expecting. On top of that, it was something new that she learned about her Professor. But that also brought something else to mind that she hadn't considered before. But before she could get around to finding the right words to get it out, Helga was telling her about the oils. "D-do you have anything like a cucumber scent? Or Roses? Or both--oh jeez I'm asking for too much, those weren't even options!" She rubbed at her face, groaning in embarrassment.
But it all came to a stop when Helga asked about her nightmares, even her feet seemed to stick to the ground. And her words seemed to spill out, as if she had been made to drink a truth potion. Which wasn't far from the truth either. "The eyepatch man...a young man.." She said. "There was a big room...a long table covered in velvet. There were people...lots of people..all dressed up all fancy. And I just...just started to..." She seemed to choke on her words for a moment, her jaw clenching some before she could finally get the last part out. "Burn...burn away, like a piece of paper that had been set on fire. A-and I could feel it. They are vivid...really vivid. But...hazy. And then there's the other one...the green woman with the eyes..."
She shivered hard for a few seconds. "She...hates me, I think. The nightmares about here..sh-she strangles me..."

~

Ossiana couldn't help but to smile more at what she had heard from him, a more spirited chuckle being drawn from her this time opposed to the previous bitter one. "Even so..sometimes I just..wish zhat I could do more." She snuggled closer to him, laying her head on his chest. "Either way..I am going to be a lot more busy soon..."
Enricho: *He listened to her words carefully, and at her response, he lifted her head up slightly, his hands on both of her cheeks, as he looked her in the eyes* Oss, you did everything you could have. And it was more than enough *He placed a kiss on the top of her head as he smiled to her*
Helga listened to Two's description of her nightmares carefully, her face softening some when she went into detail. She would answer the questions about the oils later, resorting to dealing with her nightmare now. "Fire..." She repeated. "Red... Green..." The witch mumbled to herself, already sorting out the colors she would need for her work. "Your nightmare is... was someone else's reality." She said in a very quiet voice before asking her a question. "This woman... Describe her."

"No... Not really." Flynn replied in a monotone voice as he stuffed his leather bag with clothes. "Not at all." He admitted. "This... This isn't a break. Just more work."
"Yeah...you too." Ossiana kissed his jaw. and then his neck, and finally her lips pressed against his chest before he started settling down against him, closing his eyes. "Hey, Enricho..." She spoke softly. "I...I think I get it now. What you were saying when we had lunch with the Quartz."

~

"S-some else's reality?" Two felt as if her heart had dropped into the pits of her stomach, gulping hard when she thought about how something like that could have possibly been someone's nightmare. "Th-the woman...she's sort of tall..her skin is green, really green. She had these..horns that came from her head, and her eyes were these...deep...deep...deep...deep...DEEP, green, much more so than yours or mine. Her hair was like a woody black. A-and she kept asking me how I was...still alive when I have that nightmare. But the other one...I heard people screaming out a name...Sunni? Sanni...no...no..." And when she looked at Helga this time, the other half of the familiarity that was missing was seen much more. "..Sonni...I think.."
"Sonni..." The name sounded... so familiar after twenty years. Pretty unforgettable witnessing a bride being set to flames. "Thine nightmares are a recreation of one of my old friend's death at a wedding... Which explains everyone being in fancy suits. She too was set in flames and withered out of existence." The witch fell silent for a few moments. "Have you ever... told the professor about these dreams of yours? Sonni was her ex fiancée." She mentioned rather calmly. "She was the one that experienced what thou dreamt of. I am... starting to doubt everything thou have told me previously with this information..." The witch with her brows lightly furrowed.
Two stared at Helga for a long moment with what she said about the Professor, which made her human ears twitch. But she held her straight face. She was waiting for Helga to tell her that she was just kidding, and that it was a joke but still would help her. And when she saw that the witch didn't waver, her eyes slowly widened, and she began to fully process what she had just been told. "FIANCEE!? SHE!? Wait wait wait, WHAT!?!?" She exclaimed. "Pr-Professor likes...but I thought--" She felt her knees wobble slightly. A recreation of someone's death had been her dreams?! Did that mean that she was next? Was she cursed?
"D-doubt...everything I've..b-but I've only been honest I promise! I swear! Pl-please, I don't want to drink another one of those again, I-It's too much!" She said, stepping away from Helga for a moment.
There was a very faint flicker of magic within her eyes as she started to panic some, her breathing quickly starting to jump off course.