windwakerguy43 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

windwakerguy43 9437 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 6601-6650 of 9437

il y a plus d’un an pLaStIcSUNDAE said…
"No," Eros said. "It's more related to HOW YOU GOT SMARTER IN THE FIRST PLACE YA DUMB BITCH, HA!" She began laughing, saying it mostly because Rosemary had called it out.
il y a plus d’un an Windwakerguy430 said…
*Rosemary gave a tired sigh, and just got up* Alright, Eros, how about you stop thinking of insults so you can be prepared for Oasis when she arrives. Don't want to strain yourself of all that energy you've used up so far *She went back over to the tub, hoping to try and find some way of getting it to work*
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Can we please déplacer on from Eros' insults already XD il y a plus d’un an
"Oh trust me, I have a loooot of energy. 'Cuz, ya know, I don't waste my energy on wasting my brain cells." Eros prodded. "And what makes ya think that Oasis is just gonna–oh wait, I forgot, you don't do that. But don't try to think about that one that hard, because it probably went over your head, and I don't want ya to burn out the rest of'em that you might have."
Jeez, who pissed in your corn flakes today *But after that, she asked* And what exactly do you mean by, "You don't do that?" I think I have plenty of brain cells to understand
"Please stop, we both know that thinking is basically self-inflicted harm for you." Eros said flatly. "And...you just proved my point by asking that too." She pointed out with a snarky laugh. "But ya know what? I think I want to ruin that surprise now." She said suddenly. "How awesome would that be?" She said sarcastically. "For me, of course."
It would not be awesome *Rosemary said as she stood up* You said you wanted to save it for Oasis, because of personal reasons. But now you think it's okay to ruin it? Well... maybe I don't think it's okay. Maybe I think you should keep waiting and see what Oasis thinks. And seriously, enough with the insults. It was fine at first, but now it's getting obnoxious
"It's supposed to be obnoxious dumbass, just like aaalll of those threats towards me from before. Forgot already?" Eros replied. "But you weren't thinking that about yourself when I was just stuck in here now were ya? Consider it payback when I'm bored. Ya see, after I knocked your ass into next week, there's somethin' else that came to mind. I don't have to take your shit anymore, but instead, I can give you a club to the face full of all your own medicine. And man, does it feel great. So yeah. I think Its okay to ruin it. You know why? Because now I can. I can practically do whatever the fuck I want, knowing that you can't do shit about it." She continued, chuckling to herself.
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an cosmic_fusions said…
"Well, I think what you say is a lie." Zealia smiled at him. "I see nothing but good looks from thee and a spirit that outweighs the materialistic idea of money." She looked down at his blotches of skin and placed a gentle kiss on one of them. "I find you rather attractive if I do say so myself." She admitted with a small blush.
*Rosemary gave a sigh* Was I really that annoying? Eros, I already apologized, and you know that I meant it. But I don't know what more you want me to do or say that will make us not have to be so hateful toward each other. I want us to work together for.... Well, you know, same stuff I already said, yadda, yadda. But it still stands that we shouldn't have to hate and annoy each other. We have to work together. And I want us to work together for Oasis' sake, and for both our sakes too
"What? You think one little measly apology was gonna make up for YEARS of that shit? You must be outta your damn mind!" Eros exclaimed before mocking her. " "Was I really that annoying"–YES. You were a irritating, self-centered, idiotic prick that took all the credit for everything I did and then made me feel like shit even when I did good stuff. So why shouldn't I return the favor?"

~

Addai was about reply, stammering until he looked up and suddenly jumped back with a yell of surprise.

"Ah, hello human! AAAAH, to you as well. It has been a while since I have been here." Nema's voice came into Zealia's ears, yet the creature was nowhere to be seen. However, there was one that could. "Interesting...you are able to see me, yes?"

Addai stared at the creature with widened eyes, looking to Zealia then back to it. "Of course I can! Who are–WHAT are you?!" He exclaimed, watching as the creature jumped from Zealia's head in a strange gliding-float and down onto the steps.

"I am Nema." The creature replied, which didn't exactly answer Addai's question. I turned its chubby body to Zealia. "Greetings Madam Zealia, I hope I have not disturbed a scene of intimacy. Is all well?"
*Rosemary was silent, her eyes looking down now. She didn't like what Eros was telling her, because she knew it was true. She knew exactly how true it was, and she spoke* I'm real sorry, Eros. I doubt I will ever be able to make it up to you for those twenty years where I was treating you like such shit. I'd like to, but I doubt I ever could. I just didn't want to deal with anything that happened after that run in with Macross, thinking you were just another part of her. But no, not even close. You're just a part of me, a part I tried to get rid of by any means. But that was a complete mistake. I don't want us to have to hate each other. But I understand if you want to be upset. Hell, after twenty years of being called a freak or a demon, you deserve to hate me. Make me wonder if it is you people hate about me or if it's just my shit personality
Zealia crossed her eyes upward, only to see nothing above and nothing on the steps. She blinked for she could hear her but not see her. The hybrid exhaled softly with lowered ears. She stared down at where she heard the voice, however, she expanded a very small humble smile. "Hello, Nema. It is fine, I am well." She said, though she was uncertain herself about the response. "Is there something wrong?"
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Jade, why must toi trick me. I want plus Eros and Rosemary bickering endlessly XD il y a plus d’un an
cosmic_fusions commented…
....what? il y a plus d’un an
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
*Says he doesn't* >>>> *character is waiting on l’amour interest for something that is meant to inevitably lead to sex* il y a plus d’un an
"Uh, no. We're not doin' that, don't even THINK about it. You know damn well that everyone had the stink eye I pointed at me" Eros growled, cutting Rosemary off near the end as she became more hostile when things had gotten much more personal for her. "The only person who probably DID hate the living shit out of you was Weiss. And that's because he's Weiss, he hates EVERYONE. And no, you don't understand. Because you had Judissia. You had Oasis. You had Tali and even fucking Wulf. Me? I had nobody to back me up on ANYthing. Nothing. My back was against the wall and you people were like rabid fucking dogs. So don't you even go there."

~

"Wrong? I suppose not, for everything seems quite right at the moment." The well spoken creature answered. "I have come to inform you, as we had discussed, the condition of the Therian Y'iel."

Addai looked back and forth between the fish..canine..piranha thing, and Zealia when he heard the word "Therian" again. He moved himself away from the creature a little, not knowing what to think of it except that he didn't want to be too close to it.
Zealia's ears perked at this, her mood switching completely. "Y'iel, yes, of course! My mother has been asking about her nonstop and I wasn't able to provide her much information. Is it good news?" Her fingers tapped against themselves as she hoped for a positive reply.
*Rosemary looked down now, and she spoke* Hey you have Oasis too, you know. Yes, you're right, I had a lot more people care about me than I ever let on, but you really didn't have anyone until we met Oasis. And she loves you a lot. And........ well, it's probably worthless to you, but, I want to help you out too, Eros. I don't want you to feel like you got no one to care about you. You got Oasis, Han'ah, and me.. again, probably meaningless, but I want you to know that I am real sorry for the things I did and said.... for what good that does for twenty years of neglect and scorn
"Yeah. Whatever you say, Rose." Eros fell silent now, picking up on the sound of footsteps.

"Hey Mary, everything okay down here? I thought you were com–holy hell!" Oasis said as she stepped into the room, seeing the massive hole in the wall that led through to the bathroom along with the severely cracked one across the room. "The fuck happened in here?!"

"Self-therapy." Eros answered sarcastically, and rather sourly.

~

"It depends on what you yourself would deem as good, madam." Nema fazed through Zealia's legs as it took a look at the boutique now that it was inside. But it couldn't stray far. "Though, I think you would be relieved to have knowledge that Y'iel is recovering. However, her injuries were deep rooted and severe damage has been done to her soul. She may be in stasis for longer than we originally expected. Depending on improvements or regressions, she may remain in her state of hibernation for the next few years."

Hibernation? Addai was confused by this, thinking that only animals could hibernate.
*Rosemary looked over at Oasis as soon as she walked in, and she only answered in a sort of embarrassed tone, almost as if the sight made her feel ashamed*A-Alot happened, O
Oasis looked around at the damage that had been made, unsure of what to make of it exactly. "Well uh...the room looks...nicer with the new addition, I guess?" She said in joking but worried manner. "Ro, are you sure that everything's okay?" She went over and sat behind her. "I know there's been a lot going on as of lately."
*Rosemary was more than prepared to lie to Oasis. She wanted to tell her that everything was fine, but found it incredibly hard. Eventually, she just let out a sigh and responded* O, be honest. And I mean it, I can hand;e it. How many times to I fuck up and make mistakes? Cause I really think I fucked up badly. In fact, I know I did. It's about Eros
"Oh fuck you, don't drag me into this." Eros hissed.

Oasis raised her eyebrows in surprise at this, both at what Rosemary had said and even more at what came afterwards from Eros. "..Huh? Mary, what are you talkin' about? You haven't fucked up any. Sure, maybe you've made some mistakes here and there, but so have I. We all do. But what's this stuff about Eros? Eros why do you sound like you want to murder something?"

"Pfft, no I don't." Eros muttered.
*Rosemary gave a sigh as she answered Oasis instead of Eros* Because.... I did some things to Eros. I knew her for twenty so years, but for the majority of them, I thought she was just a demon in my head that was ruining my life. I hated her and wanted her out of my life. I wanted nothing to do with her and begged for the chance of getting rid of her. But she's a part of me, and I regret the things I said and did. But as you can see, it's probably far too late for apologies. I don't want her to have to hate me, but I doubt there's anything I can do after the shit I've put her through
Oasis listened, and didn't say a word while Rosemary spoke, frowning some at some parts while she was explaining what was going on to her. And when Rosemary finished, she then spoke to Eros. "Eros, I thought you and Rose were on better terms? You can't go on forever holdin' a grudge, especially at a time like this. If she's apologized for it then why not take this as a opportunity for the both of you to make amends. You and Mary are one in the same–"

"No we're not." Eros snarled, which took even her by surprise. But she didn't say anything afterwards.

"Yes, you are. You're a part of her, aren't you?" Oasis frowned a little more now, her eyes going to Rosemary. "And I would rather not Rosemary hate herself." When Eros didn't say anything at all this time, she furrowed her brows. "Eros?"
*Rosemary gave a nod of agreement before she spoke to Eros* Oasis is right, Eros. I don't want to hate you anymore, and I don't want you to have to hate me. You aren't alone anymore, Eros. Oasis loves you too, and you know that. And I want us to get along without having to be angry at each other all the time. I want things between us to change and get better. I want you to know what it's like to be cared about by others, Eros
Oasis nodded in full agreement with Rosemary. "We both do, Eros. Rose and I both. You know I love you."

"Then be honest with me, now. Do you love ME, Oa?" Eros asked finally after a moment. "Do you love me, or do you just love and care about another part of Rosemary?" She asked, finally getting out the question that had been bothering her for so long.

Oasis was quiet, mostly because the question had been sudden and had caught her off guard. "U-uh..I.." She didn't know why, but the question within itself had brought about a nervousness. She had never actually really thought about it that way. "Eros, I..I don't–" She shrieked a little when she saw Rosemary's body began to split slowly until Rosemary's doppelganger, who she realized was a little taller and also naked, had become separate.

Eros stared at the floor now as she sat on the bed a few feet away from Rosemary. "Answer the question, Oasis..."
*Rosemary turned to Eros, knowing now that Oasis was completely shocked as she spoke to Eros* Eros, please, your scaring Oasis now. You need to slow down so we can explain this, okay? *Rosemary was doing what she could not to get angry at her sudden arrival, as well as he throwing these questions at Oasis all at once, doing what she could to keep Eros calmed down*
"YEARS?!?!?!" Zealia's eyes lit up. "No, no, no, no. That can't be." She wasn't sure how she was going to rely this information to her mother. "Hibernation? Years?" She said again in disbelief. "There must be something we can do to speed up this process and help her heal faster. I can't tell my mother this, she's going to kill me!"
"Then is she really your mother if she is going to take your life for something that was out of your control?" Nema asked, now a bit concerned and unaware that it was merely an expression. "I will not allow such an intolerable thing. Madam Greisha would be truly upset. You may come to Athlantis now at once, and we will shelter you with safety!"

~

"You can...come out?" Oasis whispered to herself in disbelief, the shock not yet wearing off. But then she almost jumped up when Eros's voice rose.

"Shut...the FUCK UP ROSE!" Eros yelled now, her voice trembling. "I was not...talkin' to you." She lifted her head now, looking over to Oasis now. "Well?"

Oasis felt her mouth becoming a little dry as she was trying to take in what exactly was happening now, trying to understand it. Not only that, but it was her first time seeing Eros in person. "E-Eros, I didn't kn–"

"Answer the damn question Oasis!" Eros snapped at her now, which had caused Oasis to get to her feet. But she didn't move as she watched her carefully.
*Rosemary turned to Eros and now was raising her own voice so that she would hear, calling back to her* Eros, stop! You're scaring Oasis now! This isn't the right way to go about this, understand!?
Zealia ran her fingers through her curly hair now, pacing around as she thought about something. But at Nema's reaction, she shook her head since it was just her exaggerating. "No, no, she won't kill me, she'll just be.... really sad... She doesn't know the extent of her injuries." Zealia sighed softly. "My mom has finally found some sort of peace and I don't want to ruin it with this information..."
"We have nothing to worry of just yet. A few seconds before, you questioned if there is any possible way that the process of the Therian's healing could be accelerated. If my extensive knowledge is correct, then there very well may be two scenarios in which that may very well be possible to do just that." Nema stated. "The first is if Madam Greisha is able to be taught properly on how to utilize her abilities in a manner that would allow Madam Y'iel to be comforted into a less critical state of being, which in turn, would also allow her healing process to increase naturally with the aid of the Light that all Therian's share, and in turn, also allow it to be effective due to the similarities in their Grace."

~

"No, I dont understand!" Eros glared at Rosemary, her attention going back to Oasis as she stood up. "Why can't you just answer my question?! If she were the one asking then you would have no problem givin' her answer as quickly as possible!"

"E-Eros, I don't know how!" Oasis exclaimed.

"What do you MEAN you don't know how!?!" Eros was growing furious now. "It's a simple question! Do you love ME for me or only because of HER!" She said, pointing sharply at Rosemary.
Eros! *Rosemary shouted at her now, no longer able to keep herself calm and quiet as she started to shout at Eros* You're scaring Oasis now! You should be yelling at me if you want to get mad at anyone! Is this really what you wanted to show Oasis when you could split bodies? What good is scaring her going to do?!
Zealia thought about what Nema had said. She debated whether her mom could potentially help since she taught her everything her and her brothers knew, along with helping Two some. However, she knew that these types of magic varied. And based on all the insults she recieved regarding her Therian powers, she wasn't much of help. Perhaps one of her fathers would help her in teaching, but at the same time, she knew he was very busy. "What's the second?"
"SO WHAT!? You think that's what I'm trying to do!? You wanna make me look like I'm doin' somethin' wrong again?!" Eros began to grit her teeth. "I just...want...an ANSWER!!" Her fingers crackled as they slowly clenched into tight fists as she was struggling not to smash her knuckles into Rosemary's face. "JUST FUCKING ANSWER ME OASIS!"

Oasis looked between the both of them, her mind beginning to wreck itself. She could feel her heart starting to hammer in her chest. "I-I DON'T KNOW!" She blurted out finally. "I don't know, Eros! I-I just don't! I–I-I can't answer that." Her gaze was on the floor.

~

At Zealia's question, Addai watched as Nema slowly turned its there-but-not-there body around to face to him. He looked to Zealia quickly, and then back to the strange creature. "..What? Did I do something?"

And Nema spoke, answering Zealia. "Him." It said simply, its gaze towards Addai one of curiosity and observation.
No, that isn't what I want to do *Rosemary said, trying her best to calm down once again, not wanting to frustrate Eros any further* I just... don't want you to get upset on one of the only people who saw passed you just being a voice or anything else and cared for you. It's me your mad at, not Oasis
Eros had ignored Rosemary after Oasis had gave her answer again, the same one that she had given before. Her mind had began to drift off to a completely different space as silence filled the room, the tension in the atmosphere swelling.

Oasis had began to sweat a little, refusing to take her eyes from the floor. She could feel Eros's eyes on her, hawking her.

"You can't answer it huh?" Eros's fists clenched tighter and tighter. "You don't know?" Her knuckles looked as if they had began to morph. "So that's just how it is then huh? You expect me to just be fine with that!?"
"Him?" Zealia pointed at Addai with confusion. "He can help?" Her eyes lit up, quickly turning her attention to the man and gripping his wrists with her palms. "Oh please, if you can do anything, please do so! Help me save my other fa-mo---ther..." She found herself debating what Y'iel even was to her.
Eros, please *Rosemary said, trying her best to speak in a calm tone, taking immediate notice of Eros' changing expression and tone* Don't do anything you don't want to do
"Me?"Addai was surprised. "I do not understand, what can I do? I do not know what any of this means or understand a large portion of any of what's going on." He paused. "...And by all, I mean I do not understand any of it."

"Allow me to explain, human,–"

"My name is Addai." Addai interrupted with furrowed brows. "My apologies for interrupting, also."

"My apologies as well, Addai." Nema said in acceptance. "As I was implying, yes, he may be able to be of assistance as well. And you, sir Addai, have something very latent within you that you yourself do not seem to be aware of. Something dormant that may or may not prove to be very useful. A purity that may prove to have somewhat, though lesser, of the same affect."

"...What? I believe you are mistaken. I am merely human. Surely Zealia has much more to offer than I, yes?" Addai asked.

"Human?" Nema began to chuckle at first, but then began to laugh. "Of course with those restraints on yourself, you are indeed human, which is why I refer to you as so reasonably. But your own spirit seems to say otherwise, for you are able to physically see me. You lack the ability to hear, yes? Yet you can hear me, as I am a spirit as we speak now myself."

Addai had to think about it for a few seconds before he realized that it seemed as if he in fact, was hearing the creature speak. Yet it felt as if it were in his mind, and his mind was forcing its words to his ears. Because when he himself spoke, or when Zealia spoke, he still couldn't hear either of their voices.

"I believe fate has been good on you, Mister Addai." Nema continued.

"I...do not believe I am capable of anything such." Addai said, still more than just uncertain. Weird...odd..this is very odd.., he thought to himself.

~

Eros stared at Oasis, the woman who wouldn't even look her in the eye. Who wouldn't even tell her that she loved her for any other reason than Rosemary. "So it's like that huh? You don't know? You don't know if you love me?"

Oasis's head jerked up. "N-no, Eros that's not what I'm–"

"Then answer. The question." Eros said, her eyes becoming teary. "ANSWER IT!"

"Eros...Eros I don't know how to answer that!" Oasis only repeated truthfully.

Eros looked at Rosemary, and then back at Oasis who didn't even look her eye in the eye. And then she stepped away from them, going to the dresser and pulling open the drawer with enough force out of anger that part of it broke off. "Fuckin' knew it!" She snarled to herself as she snatched out some clothes to put on now.
*Rosemary did what she could to calm her down, knowing that anything she said would do little good, but she couldn't stop but ask* Eros, please, you know that's not what she means. She is taking in a lot right now and she can't just come to an answer. You have to understand that it isn't easy for her
Eros turned sharply while she was attempting to tug on a pair of dark brown pants, the entire drawer that she had ripped out flying at Rosemary but missing due to her trying to keep her balance. But unlike before, the intent to do more than just harm could almost be felt behind it.
She forced her foot through the pants leg, but caused it to rip near the lower thigh, which made her go into a frenzy of profanity as she just ended up tearing the rest of the leg off. She pulled her other leg through, not saying anything at all aside from the muttering she did to herself.

"Eros, I'm sorry, I just..just..." Oasis walked forward to embrace her, to calm her down.

However Eros was having none of it. She shoved Oasis back hard enough to cause her to stumble backwards, the only thing being there to stop her from falling being the wall. "I think you mistook me for somebody else." She snarled snidely, buttoning up the shirt that she had snatched her arms through.

Oasis was shocked now, staring at Eros with wide eyes. Her expression was hurt, one of disbelief at what had just happened.
Eros, please *Rosemary said, disregarding the dresser being thrown at her* Oasis is confused scared, and worried. She wouldn't be like this if she didn't care about you in some way. Please Eros, we want to help you
"Be like what!?" Eros turned to Rosemary now. "Taking your side on everything?! Not looking me in the fucking eye!? What's to be confused about?! She doesn't care about ME, she cares about YOU. She cares about something she only sees as YOU. And you know what, FUCK YOU!" And then she turned to Oasis, her hand clenching into a fist again. And for a moment, it looked as if she as if she was starting towards her. But her direction changed.

As soon as Oasis saw her going for the door, she quickly moved to go after her. "E-Eros wait! I didn't mean to hurt you I just–" The door slammed in her face, rattling violently on its hinges as she almost ran face first into it.
Dammit *Without hesitation she threw open the door and ran after her*
Eros buttoned up her shirt the rest of the way, pulling up the sleeves roughly while trying not to tear them. And when a small rip appeared in the fabric anyways, she was already overly annoyed and had to stop from tearing off one of the sleeves.
She couldn't believe it, something that she had been trying to think differently of for so long–something that had been in the deepest parts of her mind, had finally come to light. And it was true. She felt betrayal rooting itself in. She felt what she had always felt before coming back to greet her, that feeling that came forth when she had always been backed against the wall, chipping at her piece by piece. When she heard footsteps behind her, she only growled to herself. “Fucking hell.”
*Rosemary was already behind her, calling out to Eros* Eros, please listen. I want to talk and work this out. let's go back please
"There ain't nothin' to talk about, you can walk back by yourself and stop bein' a fuckin' thorn in my side." Eros growled as she continued down the hall and towards the stairs. "There ain't nothin' to work out, the message is pretty damn clear. So hows about getting the ever living fuck away from me before I crack your fuckin' head open." The anger in her voice rose as she spoke.
*Despite the threats, Rosemary persisted* I get it. You're mad for the shit I did and I don't blame you, but Oasis is going through a lot right now. You can't expect her to have an answer made in the moment
At this, Eros turned around. "But it would have been made in the moment for YOU." She glared at Rosemary now. "And cut the bullshit, she's not the only fucking one on this oversized shit of a boat dealing with issues! So how's about you take all that, and cram it straight up your ass until it gets stuck in your throat!"
You think I'm not aware *Rosemary said suddenly, knowing full well that everyone on the ship was struggling in one way or another. But she continued* she still cares about you Eros. Yes, because you are a part of me, but she doesn't see you as just a part. She sees you as a person of your own. So do I and Han'ah does too
Eros fell silent for a long few seconds, a minutes passing in between them. She looked at her hands for a moment, and contemplated before she finally looked at Rosemary. "How about no." She said finally. "Because when all she sees is you when she looks at me, the image is what sticks. Not me. And Han'ah," She snorted mockingly. "Maybe their future ain't ours. Consider this done and over with and feel free to fuck all the way off." She turned away from her and started walking away from her, heading towards the stairs.