vampires What's Your favori Vampire Movie?

Snake-Eye posted on Oct 27, 2009 at 02:28AM
Hmmm well... Underworld is my all time.
I also love: Dracula 2: Ascension, Monster Squad, Fright Night, Queen of the Damned, John Carpenter's Vampires, Dracula 2000, Lost Boys, Blade, Los Muertos, Interview with the Vampire, Dracula 3000, Fearless Vampire Killers & Van Helsing. :D
 Hmmm well... Underworld is my all time. I also love: Dracula 2: Ascension, Monster Squad, Fright Nig
save

vampires 8 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an pennywize said…
hmmm
hmmm youd think that people would be all over this one so ill be the first. my collection includes from dusk till dawn underworld 1 2 3 van helsing twilight blade 1 2 3 4 the forsaken strange things happen at sundown salems lot remake queen of the damned bram stokers rise interview lost boys & tribe fright night the breed dracula 2000 john carpenters vampires vampires los muertos vampires out for blood 30 days & bled. but fav? hmmmmm ????????
il y a plus d’un an vampireempire said…
Tough one as I really enjoy all vamp movies...

Lost Boys, Bram Stokers Dracula and Interview With The Vampire
il y a plus d’un an RosalynCabenson said…
Bram Sorkes Dracula, Interview with The Vampire, queen of the damned, From Dusk till dawn, Jogn Carpenters Vampires, John Carpenters Vampires: Los Muertos, Underworld: Evolution, Blade 2
il y a plus d’un an PINK33 said…
heart
That isz so tough one....... iey think my favorite isz Tha Twilight series nd tha one with aaliyah in it...!!!!!!!.....
il y a plus d’un an lorrainealejaga said…
big smile
Ahaaa, Me my Faves Vampire movie is twilight, its the coolest movie ever..
il y a plus d’un an tomfeltonfan44 said…
Bram stoker's Dracula was really good. I don't like twlight at all because, in my opinion vampires are not supposed to sparkle....(but hey, if you like twilight , it's your choice)
il y a plus d’un an Lellibo said…
I think the vampire movie that i first fell in love with was bramstokers it's the original and i don't think it will ever lose it's appeal to me. Interview with the vampire is just fantastic captured the essence of the book perfectly which is where i think queen of the damned fell flat even though i enjoiyed it.
il y a plus d’un an storm-hawk said…
heart
Underworld is the best althought i think it is strange that when you become a lycanthrope\vampire you turn blue.