Vampire Knight How many manga/anime episodes are there?

ToastedRabbits posted on Jun 11, 2008 at 04:26PM
At our book store there are only four mangas, but it doesn't seem like that's an ending. And if it is, there's a ton of things unanswered and that's pretty stupid. Is she still writing, or do they just not have it in stock here? I'm in the US, by the way. Also, for the Anime I've only seen up to episode 10, and that doesn't even cover till the end of the 4th book - are they still making it or can I just not find the rest of the episodes online?

Vampire Knight 9 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an flyleaf said…
For the manga, i live in France and i've already read the first six.
For the anime, it's being aired. A new episode is available every tuesday in vo, and wednesday in vost. For now, only ten episodes have been broadcast.
il y a plus d’un an ToastedRabbits said…
Thanks! So, are they more than 6 mangas? Do you know how many altogether?
Yeah, apparently there are already 8 mangas published in Japan and i read in a webpage that it would be at least 26 episodes of the anime.
That's awesome! I'm glad it's longer than the four I've read. xD Thanks for informing me. :3
il y a plus d’un an pink_martini2 said…
There are so far 40 chapters of the manga. All 40 can be viewed online.

The latest released chapter was last month. The next one should be uploaded in a week or two.
40? Really? 40 Vampire Knight mangas? x.x I hope it doesn't get dragged out and boring..
il y a plus d’un an dAizy_03 said…
gudluck!!!
Not 40 mangas, 40 chapters. A manga has got around 5 chapter.
Oh, alright. So about 8 then, correct? So she's wrote them all, it just needs to be translated and shipped. :3