Vampire Academy Who thinks Dimitri will become a dhampir again and who thinks Rose will end up killing him?

morganmayhem12 posted on Feb 20, 2010 at 06:05AM
Everyone wants Dimitri to turn back into a dhampir. Since reading the end of Blood Promise we have hope that maybe he will. Or will Rose have to end up killing him? But who thinks Adrian should have a chance with rose?

Vampire Academy 7 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an VampireAcademy7 said…
heart
i realllllly hope dmka will b a dhanmpir again and i do luv adrian and rose 2gehter but d+r 4ever!!!
il y a plus d’un an Caprysa said…
I think he will turn back into a Dhampir and hopefully Adrian will find his real true love, it can't be Rose she won't ever love him the way she loves Dimitri. I don't think Rose will end up killing him, someone will be able to save him before it comes to that-hopefully.
il y a plus d’un an morganmayhem12 said…
Hopefully your right Caprysa because that would be extremely sad
il y a plus d’un an forksandspoons said…
sad
i hope that dimitri will become a dampire again but by what the titles of the new books coming out are called i kinda think rose will kill him :(
il y a plus d’un an xochristina said…
I agree with Caprysa. I think in the last book Rose will finally be able to find the way to make Dimka dhampir again, but Adrian will find someone else to love.
il y a plus d’un an kkmmrew said…
i REALLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYY hope he becomes dhampir
il y a plus d’un an morganmayhem12 said…
i think he will be a dhampir again... maybe not in spirit bound though.