USA Network Fairly Legal

USANetwork posted on Jan 07, 2011 at 08:42PM
Hi TV fans! I’m here on behalf of USA to tell you about our awesome new original series, Fairly Legal. Fairly Legal gives a new spin to your standard legal drama as it follows lawyer turned mediator Kate Reed as she strives to find career satisfaction outside of the courtroom. Kate Reed is played by the beautifully charming Sarah Shahi who you might recognize from her previous work on Life and The L Word. You can’t help but fall in love with Sarah in her portrayal of Kate, as she brings a no-nonsense approach and biting wit that will always keep you entertained. Nice to see another strong female added to the USA lineup, don’t you think? Watch the latest promos on our website and don’t forget to tune-in at 10pm on 1/20!

USA Network 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an USANetwork said…
Just popping back in to remind everyone of the Fairly Legal Season Premiere tonight at 10/9c! If you haven't seen any of the promos, definitely check them out link because they are really fun! I don't know about you but I have really been looking forward to this show because I need a new series to follow! Will you be watching tonight? I'd love to hear your reactions of the first episode!
last edited il y a plus d’un an