Twilight Fanfiction annoncer FANFICTION

ctaim2 posted on Jan 25, 2009 at 09:53PM
Hey I'm ctaim and some of you may know that I own this spot, so therefore I have the ability to post a picture at the top of the spot. I'm going to be advertising Fanfiction there. As currently shown :tempting Fate. Anyway, if you want yours to be shown, send me a message. BUT, the fanfiction HAS to be GOOD.

Twilight Fanfiction 9 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an ctaim2 said…
...................................ANYBODY­?
il y a plus d’un an EclecticFan said…
laugh
lol i think it's a great idea, 'cause usually im just not in the mood to be sifting through all the articles i just wanna be told what to read.....o n i love the emoticons hehe
il y a plus d’un an ctaim2 said…
haha :) I need an writer to mssg me and then one will be up there
il y a plus d’un an ChazziiBabes said…
hi,
I know im late but i've only just found this page Lol
I write on fanfiction so if your after some fanfics i'm your gal :)
link
xx
il y a plus d’un an jayvin22 said…
smile
Hey this looks good! Am I too late? If I am sorry to bother you! Anyway here is my authors page. It's up to you if you like any of them.
link
Hope you like them!
il y a plus d’un an Lauren97 said…
smile
Hey, hope I'm not too late. I joined Fanpop in May but I only really started to be active in the last week or two. This is the link to the first chapter of my renesmee fanfiction. I have more I just havn't posted them yet.

link
il y a plus d’un an vamped4Edward said…
I don't care if you advertise mine or not, but would you check it out & tell me what you think? Love You Forever (post Breaking Dawn). It's complete at 250 pgs, but I only put up chapter 1&2 for now. Do you think I should post the rest or not? Thanks for your honesty!

Vamped4Edward
 I don't care if toi annoncer mine ou not, but would toi check it out & tell me what toi think? l’amour
il y a plus d’un an tmoss1223 said…
What do you think of this?
I wanted Bella to be something incredible, something better than any vampire or werewolf/shape shifter could ever be; I wanted her to be able to defend herself so that Edward would not be hanging around for the wrong reasons, I wanted her to be able to hold her own in a battle against Victoria or Laurent. Therefore, that is what I made her to be. She is, in this saga at least, a Twilight Child; the only one of her type, kind, breed. She is stronger, faster, and her senses are more powerful than a vampire or werewolf; So Bella has no need of a protector, no matter how handsome he is. Bella has a particular connection to Alice in this series, having something to do with Bella dreaming of the future. I have just always loved Alice and Bella so much, and in The Twilight Saga the two of them where best friends, but I wanted then to have something in common, something that would make their friendship even closer. What might that be? Will this turn out to be a love story, or a hate story? I mean, have you ever wondered what Twilight would have been like if it was not always all “lovey dovey” with Edward and Bella?
Here's the link if you wanna read it:

link
il y a plus d’un an withthisdagger said…
I hope this isn't too late but I have a couple of fanfics that if you want to advertise that would be awesome!!!

link