True Writers Honoring the Beginning of This Club..

hgfan5602 posted on Aug 02, 2012 at 04:15AM
Well, as one of the first people who joined this club, I must say I am truly honored to be a part of this amazing club, one of the best ones ever created on Fanpop. So I thank alicia386 for starting this club, and to rory2011 for always supporting me, and giving helpful advice along the way. The annual award forums are always fun and exciting. So, I hope you will be excited as our 100th fan party comes up today!!! Thank you, all of you are True Writers.

Post your comments and "speeches" below on what you think about True Writers- you can also give credit to specific people, specific events, etc.
last edited on Aug 02, 2012 at 04:16AM

True Writers 13 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an XxKeithHarkinxX said…
I have been in this club for about 10 minutes and I love it! You all seem like a family here C: and I'm very excited to be a part of this now
il y a plus d’un an hgfan5602 said…
Hahaha yes we are a family. Thank you, Keith Harkin. I might think twice about you now. XD Starts singing:

We are family
I got all my sisters with me
We are family
Get up ev'rybody and sing

Ev'ryone can see we're together
As we walk on by
(FLY!) and we fly just like birds of a feather
I won't tell no lie
(ALL!) all of the people around us they say
Can they be that close
Just let me state for the record
We're giving love in a family dose

(CHORUS x2)

Living life is fun and we've just begun
To get our share of the world's delights
(HIGH!) high hopes we have for the future
And our goal's in sight
(WE!) no we don't get depressed
Here's what we call our golden rule
Have faith in you and the things you do
You won't go wrong
This is our family Jewel
il y a plus d’un an wantadog said…
W00t! 100 fans! Heck ya!

Thanks to everyone for reviewing my stuff XD!!!

Short and simple, like a boss!
 W00t! 100 fans! Heck ya! Thanks to everyone for reviewing my stuff XD!!! Short and simple, like
Nice, wantadog!!! You were a great supporter of my writing too. Gave great advice to me.
*Randomly starts dancing*

(Lol random.....XD)
Haha you are SO RANDOM wantadog...
il y a plus d’un an alicia386 said…
big smile
Wantadog! Ur elf man thing dancing gave me the creeps. :O

Thanks to everyone for joining. That meant a lot to me and to have eveyone feel like a family and feel supported well that just makes me so glad.

CAKE FOR EVERYONE! TOO BAD WE DON'T HAVE ANY! YAY!
il y a plus d’un an dragonsmemory said…
*steps up to the mike* Well, I guess it's my turn. I actually have no idea how long I've been here. My guess is a couple weeks. ANYWAY, I'd like to thank alicia386 for extending the invitation to join. (And for advertising everywhere I looked.) It's really too bad I ignored said invitation. I peeked in here once or twice just to see, but I never left acomment or anything. I still don't comment very much (except on my own stuff. Geez, my author's notes could make a novel by themselves). Anyway, *raises red Solo cup* thanks for starting this totally awesome, supermegafoxy awesomehot club.
Red Solo cup,
I fill you up.
Let's have a party!
*Raises red solo cup* Hear hear!

*Goes to corner*
Red solo cup....you're not just a cup....y-y-you're my....f-f-fr-friend...
il y a plus d’un an alicia386 said…
laugh
*stares at wantadog*

You are incredibly weird. That just makes you more awesome.
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an campcheerio123 said…
heart
I am so so so happy to know that we have all grown so much. I don't just think of the people in this club just to be random people I know, but family. I would like to give special recognition to the following: sadiebugz00, dragonsmemory, alicia386, hgfan5602, and SweetHoneyBunny. I LOVE ALL OF YOU! (As friends, I mean) ;)
Wantadog, you're such a psycho, you're awesome.
(has tears in my eyes) Everything that you guys said means so much to me...it feels like we're just another family now...you know....it's just amazing.