True Writers A Death In The Forest

1999jacko posted on Jul 31, 2012 at 06:26PM
hi this is one of my first stories on fanpop and its a mystery sort of thing and the preview is right up about...now:

I ran and ran but the shadow followed me everywhere through the forest, every time I turned around the shadow was there running after me through the scary and dark forest."Why the Hell did I come here in the first place"I think in my head still trying keep up my pace running from the shadow. Suddenly my foot connects with a branch and it sends me tumbling down onto the wet mud on the forest floor. Its a whole minute before I realize I'm screaming as the shadow reaches me but then I see a bullet flying towards me, my scream is cut off as everything goes black.

well I hope you liked the small prologue of it and Ill get back with the 1st chapter by the 5th of August so tell me what you think while I am writing up the chappie and Ill see you soon

True Writers 10 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an rory2011 said…
big smile
wow ,I want to read ,and I hope I can read all the chapters ,it looks very epic and dark ,I love that kind very much ,and I can't wait to read it ,August is going to be great this year
I loved the prologue and I hope I can know more about this novel ,it sound very interesting novel
il y a plus d’un an 1999jacko said…
thanks man I have been trying too hard on my stories in other places to be something that everyone else wants it to be so I forgot want I like to write so I just did something dark like I love to do all the time and again thanks
anyone else have any opinions about it even if you think its rubbish just post what you think and I will try and improve to suit you
il y a plus d’un an sadiebugz00 said…
All I have to say is to keep doing what you're doing and you'll go far!
smile
thanks
il y a plus d’un an Pyromanics said…
big smile
This is a brilliant story keep it up
thanks pyro
I am going to post the chapter up in the articles because i have finished it already
il y a plus d’un an alicia386 said…
cool
SUSHI! I luved it. It gave a thrilling feeling at the beginning making the reader want to know why is he running? Great job and I am going to go read the first chapter as we speak!
thanks