Thutner A Thutner Oneshot

Immunity posted on Jun 03, 2008 at 06:54PM
Title: It was an accident
Pairing: Kutner x Thirteen
Disclaimer: I own nothing, characters don´t belong to me
Special thanks to Babybell for beta-reading it :]

It was an accident...

"And you think that´s the right way?", Taub asked and stared doubtingly at Kutner, who nodded
confidently.
"Definitely."
"So... you´re really sure you want me to do this?"
"You can ask me again a hundred times if you want, my answer will still be the same.", Kutner said a
bit impatiently.
"I can´t believe you really want to do this. Why don´t you do what every normal person would do in your situation?
" Ask her on a date."
"She would never say yes.", Kutner argued.
"You can´t know that."
"Listen, I give you 200 dollars if you help me, right?" Kutner got his wallet out.
"You are crazy, you know that?" Taub took the money.
Kutner grinned. "Yeah maybe."

A short time afterwards they were paged and walked to House´s office where Thirteen was already sitting on a chair
and intently reading a patient´s file.
"Back from coffee break, guys?", House asked and pointed at his white board, " Then let´s concentrate on this."
"Headache, Ataxia, Tachycardia", Kutner read what was written on it.
"Yeah... thanks for reading it to us, what would we do without you?", House quiped, " And you two can sit down."
Taub looked at Kutner. That was their chance to realize the big plan.

"Sure.", Taub said, turned around to the table and accidentally bumped together with Kutner. Well, at least it was supposed to
look as if it happened accidentally, even if it wasn´t.
It was enough for Kutner to lose his balance and he fell onto Thirteen who fell over with her chair to the floor.
Kutner landed on her and not just a little. His lips accidentally landed on hers and he could feel her breasts being
pressed against his body.
So they lay on each other and Kutner realized that her lips were even softer than he had ever imagined in
his dreams. He didn´t want to get up, couldn´t this 10 Seconds just last forever? Couldn´t they be
frozen in this accidental kiss?
But then he had to stand up, the moment was over, otherwise he had risked her becoming suspicious.
As he arose he could still see her staring at him with wide eyes. She looked a bit shocked and surprised.

"He just kissed you. Don´t you want to slap his face?", House asked a bit amused.
"It was an accident...", Thirteen murmured, turned red and stood up too.
Kutner looked at the white board.
"I´m going to do a MRI.", he simply said and walked out.
That has been absolutly worth the 200 dollars. That definitely made his day.
He would never forget that short moment of luck. Never ever.

Thutner 5 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an pollyloveshouse said…
lol i love it :)
il y a plus d’un an heeeresjoyce said…
That sounds like Kutner... :)
il y a plus d’un an jameswilson said…
Aww ;]
il y a plus d’un an love_not_war_75 said…
awesome
il y a plus d’un an Anusha said…
lol you made me laugh, love it!