Slender Man Who Is The Best?

super_tornado61 posted on May 17, 2013 at 01:23PM
Ok I just thingking it for a few day, for a few day I have been searching about Mr.Slender and Jeff the killers. They stories make afraid like what if slender are real or what if jeff is real. And I thingking if they real who is the best?

First I saw they unique game
Slender has many game such as The Eight Pages, Haunt, Mansion, Prison, and others. Everybody must be now how to play slender game because it's a simple game.
About Jeff the killer game I don't know much, I just watched it on youtube and it does not run all watchable.

Second their history
Slender I don't know so much but everybody know Mr.Slender is a FA or Forever Alone because if he want to meet us, we must be run from him, right?
Jeff the killeri in the past is an ordinary teen who have a little brother named Liu. In first day school he and his brother was bullied, yeah I forgot the rest of the stories. I just rembered when Jeff craved his face a sign like this :) and his mom shocked the his mon woke up his father with a tinge of panic and Jeff said to his mom "Mom you lied" after that he went to Liu's room and said "Go to sleep".
Those 2 stories make me have a nightmare

Third their appearance
I think slender is the ritchest monster/ghost/anything in the world because he weared a black expensive suit and red tie. His face is so smooth, he must be always do fancy facials every week. but unfortunately he lives in the woods
And Jeff the killer he weared white jacket and jeans with a strange model hair, ya don't forget his knife ( Like Yuno Gasai -_-)

Fourth their Last their abbilities who can scared us.
I think Mr.Slender is not scary but if his coming i always shocked or jumped from my chair when palyed it.
And for Jeff, I scared him because his face, his yandere, and his history.

Thx for your attention :D
So what do you guys think? leave your opinion ok?
 Ok I just thingking it for a few day, for a few jour I have been searching about Mr.Slender and Jeff t

Slender Man 4 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an Jekyde said…
According to a creepypasta I read....

Slender Man won....
il y a plus d’un an pandagirl20911 said…
angry
IT SUPOSE TO BE JEFF AND ZE SECOND ROUND SLENDY!!!!!! WTF IS RONG WIT U!!!!
il y a plus d’un an Jekyde said…
Way to ruin the forum pal. Way to ruin the forum.
pandagirl20911 commented…
:D il y a plus d’un an
Jekyde commented…
T_T u a troll ou something? il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an citrusella said…
I didn't read the one where Jeff and Slender Man fought, but if I were to choose...Jeff.