La légende de Zelda Hurry Up!

RainbowGeek819 posted on Jul 02, 2008 at 06:10PM
Nintendo Hurry Up IM DYIIIIING For the next zelda game =[

I find it unfair That Mario gets like over 4 games and Zelda Only get 1...or not even that i mean We all Know Twilight princess was a Game cube Game in a wii!

I tryed everthing to try and past the time

I played OOT,WW,PH,And I even played the 1st 1 !

But Im dying to play a new one

Plz nintendo!!!!

La légende de Zelda 7 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an knifewrench said…
The reason that so many Mario games are produced is because they're lazy, crappy sellout games which take hardly any brain power to make.

Whilst Zelda games are much more complex, each game has to introduce new characters, races, stories, etc.
il y a plus d’un an RainbowGeek819 said…
I know But i was kinda hoping they had a little box filled with posible storys for zelda
Hmmmmm.... well there are a few Zelda mini-games, such as Tingle's.... something, I can't remember what it's called but it's on the DS. Another one is Link's Crossbow Training.
Which is a good game link crossbow training but it dosent have a kick like the real games
I know.... ah, how I long for a new main-story Zelda game :(

Hopefully that rumour you found was right (the one about the new Zelda game being out by this Christmas, which means us UK dudes will get it about next March).
Fingers Crossed!

I Think I'll just have to live with SSBB right now!

*FYI*......

*The Game of Tingle is....Freshly Picked: Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland..why I know of this...just type "Tingle" in play.com.....It not Because i like...I HATTTE HIM!*
il y a plus d’un an linklover95 said…
sad
I wanted a brand new game too! Mario has taken too much of what was LoZs audience.Mario games aren't even that good!