Les Jonas Brothers Another Joe Jonas Dream

Babygirl191 posted on Jul 23, 2010 at 11:41PM
the next morning me and joe woke up to kevin and nick laughing behind the door and i got up and grabbed a robe and i opened the door and said" nicholas jerry jonas and paul kevin jonas II hold it right their u two what is so funny that u had to wake me and joe up?" and then kevin said "well u two were moning and growning and then joe started to tickle u and me and nick heard it and came to the door and strated to laugh" and isaid "kevin it is none of your business what me and joe are doing do both understand and do esdrop on yours and danielles personal convertions do i kevin?"then kevin said "no u don't and i am sorry sis i love u "and isaid "kevin i am not made sweetie it'sjust me an joe want privaice and time alone before i give birth okay and i love u too kevin and as for u nicholas u know better nick i thought we had that talk a couple ofdays ago nick and like isaid to kevin i am not mad at u nick it's just me and joe want privice okay and i love u nick u know okay so can i havea hug " and the nick gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheeck and then i went into the bedroom and as i wasclosing the door my water broke and i said "joseph get up my water just broke andwe neede to get to the hosptial now joseph adam jonas get up now " and the n joe got up and said "okay the bags arepacked and in the car and all we have to do is get into the car and drive to the hospial " and then we got into the car and drove to the hospital and then a nurse who was on break and said "hey marissa it's time already huh " and isaid "Yes it is time for the twins to be born "and the nusre went inside and grabbed a wheel chair and took me straight to labor and deliverey and then the doctor came in and said "well hey marissa lets take a look to see how far alone u are"and then the doctor put o n a pair of glove s and said"marissa u are 8 cenminters long and we are going to give u an epadurle and then we are going to deliever the babies" then 10mintues later the doctor came in and the checked me again and said" u are ready to push " and then i grabbed joe's hand and sqeezed it has hard as i could and pushe d and pushed unitl i heard two twin boys crying and then joe cut the embileical cord and the then the put twins in a basenet and checked them out to make sure they were okay and then the nurse handed me the twins after she weightedthem and then i looked and joe and said "twin1'sname is joseph adam jonas II and twin 2's name is zarchary nicholas jerry micah jonas and then me and joe heard a knock at the door and it was denise,kevinsr ,kevinjonasII,danielle, nick ,frankie and darlene came in my hospital room and isaid "let me inruce to u guys Joseph adam jonas II and zarchary nicholas jerry micah jonas" and then i handed joejr to joe and denise took pictures and then the nnext day me and the twins went home and then joe jr started to cry and i picked him up and said "whats wrong joe jr are u hungery well heres a bottle shshsh it's okay baby boy it's okay "and then joe jr stopped crying and then me and joe , the twins went up stairs and closed the door and i put the twins in their cribs and me and joe got into the shower and then we got out and crawled in bed and went to sleep and then kevin knocked on the door and i said"come on in kevin what can i do for u kevin?" and then kevin said "well first off u have a phone call and it is your dad and here's the phone" and then i took the phone from kevin and said "heydad what do u need because i am in bed and i am really tried " dad "well i just wanted to say congratulations on the twin boys and i just wanted to say hi"me "okay i got to go zarchary is crying and i need to fed him and change him i will call u tomorrow bye dad i love u" and then i handed kevin the phone back and picked up zarchary and fed him and changed him and put him back in the crib and went to bed and then joe started to snore and i said "baby baby turn over u aresnoring and don't denied it because u are " and the njoe turned over and stopped snoring and i fell a sleep. and then the next morning i woke up to find joe holding a tray that had choclate chip pancakes aand bacon and a cup of coffee to go with it and isaid "joe well thank u honey breakfast in bed how sweet of u honey i love u so much baby u are the worlds greatest husband on the planet "and then joe frenched kissed me and i ate my breakfast and drank my coffe and the went down stairs to find denise and kevinsr feeding the twins and isaid "thank u guys for
doing that is sweet of u guys thank you " and then joe grabbed me from behind and kissed me with tounge and all and then he picked me up and took me up stairs and closed the door behind him and i started to laugh and i said" baby baby what are u doing ?" and joe said" i am undoing your robe and someohter things" and i said "oh u are my sexy husband of mine and now it looks like the the other half has been removed that means iam getting lucky right now "and then joe said "correct to moon do u are getting lucky" and then i turned joe over and made him into a better man and then i frenched kissed him and worked my way down and then joe made me into a better woman that i am already am and then after we got done with our personal things ia grabbed my robe and warpped it around me and then i went down stairs in a great mood and i said "hello my beautiful family i love u all so much " and then danielle said"girl u just got lucky did'nt u ?"and isaid "yes i did my darling sister and it was amazing " and then i headed back up stairs and closed the door and went to sleep and me and joe had a great day!!!!!! the end this is only to be read by adults only because their areso graphic details !
last edited on Sep 11, 2010 at 04:14AM

Les Jonas Brothers No réponses