Les Jonas Brothers I Hate The Jonaz Brothers

jblovesme4ever posted on Jun 13, 2010 at 08:39PM
they suck look at them and no i dont nio there names so look at the middle one he should be whereing a frillly little dress singing maryha alittle lamb them the other to can you say G-A-Y

Les Jonas Brothers 10 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an alexandra_ said…
smile
well if you hate them why are you here?
you come to their spot and you say that you hate them? i dont get why you do this
il y a plus d’un an jess798 said…
big smile
I HATE THEM!!!! And im here beacuse i just wanted to c how many more fans Justin Bieber has than the Jonas Brothers. Justin has 20,272 more fans!!!
il y a plus d’un an LucyJones said…
Justin is ugly as hell and Justin looks gay! The Jonas Brothers are not gay. Nick has a girlfriend Joe has a girlfriend and Kevin is married!!!!!
il y a plus d’un an Vexi said…
laugh
LMAO! I think I love you!

It's hilarious how the description is "the coolest trio around".
il y a plus d’un an chonny said…
ok the jonas bros are awesome! but love justin to! and justin is hot! love u both
 ok the jonas bros are awesome! but l’amour justin to! and justin is hot! l’amour u both
il y a plus d’un an LucyJones said…
Nice pic! I love the Jonas Brothers but i hate Justin Bieber!
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an jblovesme4ever said…
ummm @ alexandra_ becuse i want to
@jess97 that is alot
@ vexi uhhhh ok
il y a plus d’un an Babygirl191 said…
heart
u know what i am the biggest jonas brothers fan that ever lived and don't u dare say u hate them because i love their music and they are not gay the y are straight and kevinjonas is married to a girl name danielle jonas and i mean what i say!!!!!!
il y a plus d’un an jblovesme4ever said…
angry
okay so what is wrong with me having an opin
il y a plus d’un an Ayraragan said…
"well if you hate them why are you here?
you come to their spot and you say that you hate them? i dont get why you do this "
AGREE!