Les Jonas Brothers HOW DID toi START LIKEING THE JONAS BROTHERS?

MRSJOEJONAS900 posted on Oct 08, 2008 at 01:22AM
TELL ME HOW YOU STARTED TO LIKEING THE JOBROS!

Les Jonas Brothers 18 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an franzee said…
a friend of mine from a site was soo addicted with them..i srarted listening to their song "year 3000"...next thing i know,i'm like.."this is so awesome!!"..then i started liking them..a lot!
cause they rock and their music's clean at the same time!!
unlike the other bands..
il y a plus d’un an cathead4 said…
I like the Jonas Brothers becasue they are the best singers ever!!!!! And the one that I like the best is Joe Jonas!!!!! Cause he is so hot!!!! Thanks!!!!
il y a plus d’un an Shahbaz123 said…
The Movie Camp Rock Made My Sister Like Joe Then I Listened To Jonas Bro Songs Than I started liking them sooo.
il y a plus d’un an Darya96 said…
heart
I saw a show about them on TV, then i started listening to all their songs, and watching JONAS ,and i bought all of their CDs.
They are the best!
il y a plus d’un an TeamGomez said…
big smile
Honestly, I actually didn't like them at first, I think because I wasn't yet familiar with their work BUT after watching JONAS on Disney Channel I started to get addicted to the show and to the boys lol but I only trully became a fan after watching an episode on JONAS where Nick falls too hard and writes a love song for his crush. Omg after hearing Nicks beautiful voice and the song, I just couldn't get enough of them after that :)
il y a plus d’un an xoSarahxo said…
heart
I loved the song Year 3000 and Hold On and was in love with them when they were younger, I always have liked Nick more than any of them. But then I got a little older I started actually hating them. I could stand their guts! Then my friedn Faith who has been a die hard Jonas fan since the beginning becomes IN LOVE with Joe Jonas and his brothers, mostly Joe but...and she talked constantly about them. I watched Camp Rock and was like alright their OK then me and Faith talked me into writing a book about them...and now I LOVE THE JONAS BROTHERS! Nick is so beautiful and sing like no one I have ever heard before! *faints*
il y a plus d’un an joejonasislove said…
heart
Well I hadn't heard much by them before, like a few songs partly. Then when I was on holiday last august I saw their self titled album for £2 in WH Smith and I thought 'what the heck, I'll give it a go, If I like it then that's great and if I don't it was only £2' and I'm in to a lot of music. Rock etc but I'm going off Rock kind of now cause most of the bands I used to like have gone kinda boring. But anyways so I listened to my cd and really liked it and bought the rest, which were a bit more expensive but I didn't mind. They are a lot better than a lot of people think and would give them credit for, they mix a lot. Some tracks of quite poppy and others actually quite rock like which is good. And I watched half of Camp Rock on the Disney Channel then bought it also from a WH Smith store for £7 and then got the soundtrack for only £4 from HMV. The second album cost me I think £6 and the newest one I paid £16 for but it's worth it cause they are very awesome and I have a JONAS poster and he Rolling Stone Cover poster on my walls. JONAS is an awesome show as well, they're so funny in it. Joe is hot too <3

Year 3000 was by Busted, I LOL'd when they covered it. I think the Jo Bro version is better though.
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an QueenVictoria73 said…
there was a huge blizzard where i live and one day i had nothing to do so i found the show jonas on youtube and watched 17 straight episodes.
il y a plus d’un an MrsJonasLautner said…
heart
They came to my homwtown and we made signs ( even tho we didn't know them that well, but we knew them well enoguh 2 make signs) and WE LOVED THEIR CONCERT!
il y a plus d’un an jb_hellangel said…
I watched S.O.S on Disney Channel,then I said to myself who is those guys, they look kinda cute but their voice is not really good, I wasn't interested 'bout them ! And the I ask my friend 'bout them ! And then He bought their album for me (A little bit longer)! After a month,(Listen to that album) I started like them 'till now , I crazy 'bout them !!!! ( Now I know I was wrong)
il y a plus d’un an Summer_Star said…
I saw Burnin' Up on TV and since than I've been obsessed
il y a plus d’un an vera_love said…
wink
I didn't like them at first, but when the LVATT come out I fall in love with them ! I started download all them songs and know I love them so much ; )
il y a plus d’un an kimijonas said…
heart
well... i saw the video of HOLD ON in disney channel, and i started liking them,
so then i watched their videos, went to their concert
and now i love them!!!!!!!
il y a plus d’un an jonas-freak said…
laugh
since like 2007.....2008 :)
il y a plus d’un an truvu7 said…
Ok, it took me a whole to, actaully. when they were really big like 3 years, i didnt like them, i dont know why actually. i was against them. (looking back, maybe it was because of joe's hair....no sarcasm) well, i started liking jow first when demi started dating him. (i know, hate me guys) well, after a while when i explored their music coincidentally and kept an open mind, i started LOVING their music! (right now justin beiebr is big and im not a fan. just wait, i give it 3 years and ill be crazed over himm...lol)
il y a plus d’un an kattylovebug said…
It would have been when i watched Camp Rock and then i youtube some of their songs and liked them after that...
il y a plus d’un an JoBroFan8137 said…
The first time I ever heard one of their songs was in the movie Aquamarine in 2006. Their song Time For Me To Fly was in that movie. After I saw the movie I looked up the soundtrack on itunes. I saw that they had their album It's About Time out. I went to Walmart and found a copy and bought it. Ever since then I have been I die hard fan. I remember the day I first saw them on Disney Channel.....I literaly freaked. DIEHARD FAN SINCE 2006!!!!!
il y a plus d’un an nivisai said…
heart
who can see them and not like them. i saw i liked. simple link they rule