Héros de l’Olympe Nico DiAngelo vs Leo valdez

polux1002 posted on Jan 10, 2011 at 04:28AM
i came up with this when i was reading jason vs percy form and read somthing about nico posted by NicoDiAngelo4. plus they both desreve a fourm since there both awesome. feel free to post who u would think would win. my vote goes 4 nico cause he can summun the dead

Héros de l’Olympe 32 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an wisegurl said…
angelic
Loe could just burn the dead so nico has no chance

BUT nico is WAY aWeSoMeR!!!! :) <33
SamValdezLuv commented…
never il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an polux1002 said…
smile
but couldnt he just summon some more and bring back his moms gost 2 scare but w8 nico isnt that creul
il y a plus d’un an babbytreegrowth said…
laugh
I agree with wisegurl. Nico has no chance against Leo. I'm not choosing favorites here since I like both Nico and Leo, it just seems like the most reasonable way.
il y a plus d’un an Aphroditeskid21 said…
Nico and summon fire to guys, black fire Remeber
il y a plus d’un an PJacksonHead said…
hmmm
nico could kill leo easyly it would take about 2 secs. just stating the obvious.
il y a plus d’un an AmazingPercy said…
big smile
Nico is WAY better than Leo
I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!
il y a plus d’un an writergurl97 said…
wink
I think it's about even. Leo could just burn away all the dead, but Nico could keep bringing more. Let's hope Rick Riordan doesn't have them fight each other, you know?
il y a plus d’un an kirstyjayne said…
smile
I think Nico could take Leo, at least right now Nico is way more experinced and is a child of the big three which we know our more powerful, I like both characters so it isnt based on whom I prefer it is based on what I have scene, and Nico had gained alot of strengh and experince in the PJ books, of which Leo could not compare, as he is still new and still needs chance to train.
il y a plus d’un an CurseOfPonies said…
Nico>Leo. Leo has fire, that's basically it. Nico isn't just a great fighter, but has a ton of big 3 level powers
nico vs. leo

leo-fire and a tool belt
nico-cotrol over death(not to mention undead woriors who could kill leo for him)

i think nico will win.
il y a plus d’un an NicoDiAngelo4 said…
haha first id like to say, that in the box thingy, my usernames sated....haha:)

kay, well nico can summon the dead, make people die, he has black fire powers, he can shadow travel, his sword can rip your soul out of your body, and he is just sooo fricken amazing. leo can summon fire. so, honestly, i think its kinda oblivious that nico di angelo<33333 would win:) (but i have nothing against leo, its just i like nico waayyy better)
nico rules
il y a plus d’un an Piper0988 said…
Hmmm...

Leo has fire, true, and he could burn Nico's undead warriors. But, Nico could summon more warriors, but remember? He drains easily. According to Nico, "Great power comes with great need to sleep." Lol, that was from the Last Olympian. And Nico's awesomeness has nothing to do with whether he would win in a fight or not. And remember, Leo was born as one of the Great Seven, born to defeat Gaea? He has to be all powerful, whereas Nico was born to... be awesome? Lol. Anyway, Leo doesn't have a sword. He tinkers his way out of his problems, and if he doesn't have time, he uses his wits and his hammer. Personally, I like Leo better, since he is a well-rounded character. He's funny, not perfect, which is something every character needs. He was poor, his mom died-- he faced a lot of tragedies, which fueled him to victory. But I'm pushing aside my favorites for this, since it's based on who would win, not who's your favorite. And remember in The Lost Hero, how he saved his friends from the Cyclops in Detroit? Not only does Leo have fire powers, but he could also sense mechanics. He could sniff out the tiniest bit of metal. If he was fighting with Nico, he would analyze the room, or setting and see if there is any thing that has to do with mechanics. Like how he made that Universal remote thing. Nico has the power to summon the dead. Just that. But he could drain easily. So I think that Leo would win.
il y a plus d’un an wierdo2 said…
Nico doesn't have back fire power Hades does
Since when does Nico have "black fire power"? Okay, some of your Nico-love may be getting in your head. In my opinion (this is just my opinion) Leo is better than Nico. It's just my opinion, though. Out of the two, who is in the Great Seven, one of the heroes born to destroy the indestructible goddess Gaea? Oh, right. Leo.
il y a plus d’un an zakittle said…
As Long as Annabeth doesn't give Leo blue prints from her laptop Nico would win
il y a plus d’un an Perseus54321 said…
well, Nico has more power. He has reign over some gods that serve Hades. Thanatos could come right in and kick Leo's butt, well if Leo attacked first. Leo's got that inferiority thing going on and Nico has more confidence he isn't going to lose control. and when Nico wants to act pretty bad***, he can. he went all killer awesomeness on Minos and claimed to be the King of Ghosts (best part of BotL)
il y a plus d’un an MisterPerfect1 said…
cool
If Hades has black-fire power, what keeps Nico from having it too? Nico is obviously better. Leo is just fire. That's it. ANd a toolbelt, really? That's it. I love Leo, but Nico has the upperhand. Just listen, here's three words for you: The Big Three. Jason, Percy, and Nico are all children of the Big Three, and they can all whoop Leo butt. It's really simple, really. The Three strongest gods, and an minor Olympian god. I don't know, but Nico has the upper hand.
Hephaestus isn't a minor god, he's a major god, but true, Hades is a Big Three god. But their parentage doesn't have anything to do with their strength and vice versa. Leo has fire, so we know that he can defend himself, but what we aren't sure of is how he would do on the offense. And we all know Nico doesn't have black-fire power because a) it was never introduced to us and b) that would make Nico border into Larry Stu. And Nico drains more easily.
il y a plus d’un an Jasonfan44 said…
Nico would win because he has the Stygian iron sword that could unlock and lock souls. AND he could summon the Spartuses and he could open a fissure in the ground to grab Leo also he could sense Leo dying so one struck from Nico he could die, also he can summon the most powerful ghosts, which can end leo as we know it
il y a plus d’un an zubair51 said…
Leo would crush Nico underfoot. True he can summon dead, but thats it all Nico. And if its a battle Nico wouldnt send him to tartarus because then if wouldnt be called a "fight." Eventually nico would tire and leo can just hit him with his hammer or use fire and kill him or disarm him. And where are you gusy goign with Nico had black fire power? That's is only Hades's power and bigg three doesnt mean nuthing it just means your smell are powerful and your more powerful then other demigods and plus that's over read the last olympian. ANd if that doesnt work Leo could make him laugh to death:D just kidding.
il y a plus d’un an PJOFreak870 said…
But you're forgetting that Nico has more powers than just summoning the dead. He can also control rocks like he did in the Battle of the Labrinyth and he can also shadow travel and stuff, so maybe he could hide in them and wait for a chance to attack.
il y a plus d’un an trivia101 said…
big smile
i agree with everyone that says nico is way awesome! i mean i like leo cuz he's funny but he just doesn't measure up to nico so ya and i ya he has power like PJOFreak870 mentioned ^ its sorta weird how a lot of people forget how he can control rocks
il y a plus d’un an Jasonfan44 said…
Nico. Because he was the Stagrain sword that leo CANT USE! Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Nico could lock leo's soul AND Nico can create fixures in ground so Nico could make the ground swallow Leo
il y a plus d’un an 00polo said…
Nico but only because he has more experience but in due time Leo will surpass Nico!
il y a plus d’un an SonOfNeptuneJay said…
PEOPLE PEOPLE PLEASE. NICO WOULD WIN
LEO IS POWERFUL.
BUT NICO CAN SUMMON THE DEAD HERE.
HE COULD EASILY JUST SUMMON THESEUS OR THE OTHER FIRE USER MENTIONED IN THE LOST HERO.
HE COULD ALSO SUMMON SOME OTHER DEMIGOD OF ZEUS POSEIDON OR HADES TO JUST BEAT UP OR KILL NICO FOR HIM.
NICO IS JUST SO STRONG.
il y a plus d’un an bigwes95 said…
This is very tough to me, but I think i'd have to go with leo because seeing him in the mark of Athena and burning through steel and coming up with awesome plans/ideas to do everything, I think he ultimately wins because nico gets tired to easily.and @ SonOfNeptuneJay, it has never been proven that nico can summon spirits that most likely live in the paradise of the underworld and the only people he's ever brought up are people who have been in war or died in war, nothing else has been brought up except for him to see spirits and not sure if those can do anything because the undead warriors are solid people. spirits aren't. Nico gets tired to easily and I think is too cocky for himself, but leo seems to always step up to the task of prevailing in the most extreme circumstances while nico has been kinda iffy on those situations (taking percy to hades in the last Olympian, leaving camp half blood even though he shouldn't, not telling the 2 camps about each other, got captured by gaia because he was too cocky and thought he could get away with everything, has never been the leader on anything like leo is to the ship Argo II, and nico has only caused trouble when his feelings get hurt) leo can probably just melt all the undead warriors if he can melt steel no problem, so a few dead warriors are nothing. plus leo is one of the 7 demigods who will stop gaia, the strongest force on the planet.
il y a plus d’un an rainbow_girl said…
i would say nico, cuz nico has been playing a huge role in the 1st series. now hes playing another big role in the HoO. i no that leo would be strong cuz hes one of the seven, but leo doesnt take things as seriously. leo can build and summon fire, but nico can shadow travel. true, nico gets tired easily, but if he uses it at the right time, leo wouldn't stand a chance. besides, nico wouldn't have to shadow travel too much if hes just facing leo, who's like only a few feet away from him. even though leo can build some kind of gadget to attack nico, nico can always call on some of the dead to deal w/ the machines and keep leo busy enough so he cant burn down the skeletons. and who ever said that nico gets tired from summoning the dead? it was only in the battle of labyrinth, but after that, in the demigod files, nico easily summoned the dead. and nico has his stygion iron sword. it sucks the warmth from the air, and maybe, just maybe, it could quench some of leo's fire.
of course, this is just my opinion, but remember, nico also has had more experience and has been through more. so he'd probably be wiser.
il y a plus d’un an bigwes95 said…
@rainbow_girl. not sure about nico not getting tired as easily and shadow travel. he shadow traveled 2 times in the Last Olympian and was completely drained. it's hard to tell how tired he gets from summoning warriors in the last one because hades summoned most of them in the battle and nico fainted/fell asleep while putting other dead warriors alseep. he's not wiser, from what i can see, nico did most things for his own benefit while not thinking of the consequences (getting percy trapped with hades to find out stuff about his mother, in the battle of the labrynth almost got percy killed on the ranch because he was angry, never told percy he was from camp half blood for reasons still unknown, freed hazel from the underworld for reasons unknown at least from what gaia said, etc) leo can burn down skeletons, he burned through the steel wall when gaia was taunting him about being trapped and separated from the others when hazel and frank were knocked out from the robot things. and steel is a lot harder than bone, trying punching a metal door and see what happens, etc. so leo could just melt them. and I don't think nico's sword would be able to get rid of leo's fire when the goddess of snow couldn't and leo was just learning his powers to the extent he could use them. leo takes things very seriously, who built the ship while everyone else was playing capture the flag? or saved Jason and piper from the Cyclops without any training in fighting? or when he says he'll get percy and annabeth out of tartarus no matter what it takes even though nico says it's impossible? nico is very cocky and thinks he can just go anywhere anytime he wants and that basically got him killed by gaia. leo isn't as serious as nico is all the time, but when the time calls for he steps up more than nico.
il y a plus d’un an 15732589184 said…
are we for getting that leo went up aginst kione and won and shes a goddess he went toe to toe with her and one nico didn't
il y a plus d’un an Hazel-Levesque said…
Leo because he can just burn Nico to the ground along with Nico's army of the walking dead.