Héros de l’Olympe Make Any Type Of Demigod(Please Do This Its My First One) Even From Kane Chronicle

1999jacko1 posted on Apr 21, 2012 at 04:02PM
I have decided to make my first thing ever a FORUM to make a guy/girl use this:

Name:
Mortal parent:
Powers:
Weapons:
Dislikes:
Pet/s[optional]
Boy/girlfriend:
Story:

rules/ 1 keep cussing down to a minimum 2 don't be mean to others 3 you can be anyone from both series even the Kane chronicles if you like

do not make yourself to strong and you can do anything like get married have a war ANYTHING
NOTE: this is a mixture camp with ranks from roman camp but you get cabin leaders and stuff

please try not to rank yourself as Praetor I am only taking one more Praetor in
last edited on Apr 22, 2012 at 08:46AM

Héros de l’Olympe 6307 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4601-4650 of 6307

il y a plus d’un an darange said…
(carter)
ok
il y a plus d’un an LORDCHAOS said…
heart
Thx also I found out were we can have our date! We can have it at Le Meurice in Paris!
(carter)
kool
(hay guys i just got a new phone! its the Samsung focus)
 (carter) kool (hay guys i just got a new phone! its the Samsung focus)
smile
Nice! I'm getting a new phone in maybe two months (it's a droid razar maxx)
(kool)
big smile
Thx! So when do you want to go on our date?
(carter)
now i guess
Okay *grabs Carter hands and teleports to te resturant*

(Leo)
Hi! I'll be your server today
(me)
When did you get a job in these parts?
(Leo)
A week ago
(me)
*shrugs* I'll have the steak and water (I don't drink alcohol)
il y a plus d’un an socialnerdz said…
I fly around. {MY name isnt Josh anymore i turned to a girl through power my names Camille now.}
Fine fine! Ummm please don't disturb us we're on a date!
Hey Camille just make sure to leave my daughters alone
(carter)
umm a ceasar salad and water
WHILE BACK AT CAMP
(rileyann)
looking board
(grace)
looks up at the sky and sees a something flying. what in Hades is going on up there?
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an Alvin2442 said…
I open my eyes for a second and close them meditating again.I get up and get on my horse that can act like a Hippocamus and Pegasus.He blows through the fields quickly
 I open my eyes for a seconde and close them meditating again.I get up and get on my horse that can act
(one date later)
Well Carter how did you enjoy it?
(carter)
loved it .kisses Justin. thank you
il y a plus d’un an torrent said…
What ever ohh a bird*shoots the flying figure out of the sky*there no birds shall disrupt my peace and izzy come on I beg of you to think on the name dalton
I Walk to my cabin fall asleep and olauged by dreams and visions of syble and I start to cry and have seizures in my sleep
sad
*blushes when Carter kissed me* I take it se went to bed

Hey grace, Rileyann what are you looking at?
I wake up tears streaming down my face and I walk to the center of camp and start to sing boulavard of broken dreams by green day
I walk a lonely road The only one that I have ever known Don't know where it goes But it's home to me and I walk alone

I walk this empty street On the Boulevard of Broken Dreams When the city sleeps And I'm the only one and I walk alone

I walk alone I walk alone I walk alone I walk a...

My shadow's the only one that walks beside me My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me 'til then I walk alone

Ah-ah, ah-ah, ah-ah, aaah-ah, Ah-ah, ah-ah, ah-ah

I'm walking down the line That divides me somewhere in my mind On the border line Of the edge and where I walk alone

Read between the lines What's fucked up when everything's alright Check my vital signs To know I'm still alive and I walk alone

I walk alone I walk alone I walk alone I walk a...

My shadow's the only one that walks beside me My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me 'til then I walk alone

Ah-ah, ah-ah, ah-ah, aaah-ah Ah-ah, ah-ah

I walk alone I walk a...

I walk this empty street On the Boulevard of Broken Dreams When the city sleeps And I'm the only one and I walk a...

My shadow's the only one that walks beside me My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me 'til then I walk alone...

hmmm
*looks at the guy singing* hmmm very...peculiar
I start to break down as images of syble enter my mind and they won't stop and I have a feeling the same is happening to Izzy to but I think its more hopeing
Dalton I'm a kind brother (well not always) I have grown very wise. If you would like I could erase all memories of Syble from your mind. Then the pain will stop!
i it won't happen and I won't let you if you try to temper with my mind I will gut you lie a fish
I'm not going to do it by force it was merely an option,a suggestion it wa your choice not mine!
(izzy)
goes to her cabin and falls asleep and has these visions of a girl and the guy named Dalton , they came another after another after another until the last one the girl was nowhere to be seen but there was Dalton in front of me . i felt a horrible pain from somewhere in my body it felt so real that i woke up screaming
I continue to have seiziures and I eventualy fall into a syble memorie induced coma
I sned izzy a mental message*the girl you saw was you in your old life
sick
*brings Dalton to MY infirmary* Tsk Tsk Tsk! Look what happen to you Dalton! Okay I'll only remove the memories of Syble from you temporarily and when you wake up I'll return! *wakes Izzy up* come with me young one!
Don't worry Dalton when you rise from your coma your memories of Syble will return
My mind atomaticually becomes an industructible wall protecting all memories of syble
Well this just made this far more complicated! *sprinkles star dust over Dalton and his eyes start to flicker* well that should do it!
Izzy rember your true name is syble dwell on the name and don't trust anyone mabey you will learn when I die or before I wake from the coma
*I atoumaticaly fall back into coma my memories where to strong and this could be the only way izzy will rember her true self
I start to have more seziures and I start to sing just the way you are
sad
Izzy we need you to remember,that is why I brought here!
Give her something to make her sleep it is the only way she will rember*I tell justin mentaly*(I give darange and only darange complete control over my guy)
zzz
Here Izzy drink this it will make you feel better *as soon as she drinks this she falls asleep*
heart
Hey I was watching something on TV and I learned that people who are married statistically live longer!
il y a plus d’un an killer24 said…
why the hell has happened to you guys *walks into the infirmary*
(hay what time is it where you are?)
me? its a about 12:10 why)
(Not in the case of demigods we die or fall into coma)
zzz
Oh by the way Dalton I made Izzy fall asleep!

Btw it's 8:46 am over here
blush
Practices powerful moves.
sad
Oh it's you!
oh justin give up man
Oh I did! *sigh* I miss Jake! Hmmmm if anyone wants to learn advance magic find me!
na im good man but hay jakes in a better pleace now haha
Does advanced magic with mind.
Hey has anyone seen Carter