Héros de l’Olympe Make Your Own Hero

parras2 posted on Jan 31, 2012 at 11:00PM
this is where you can make a demigod go on quests make friends/enemies and other demigodly stuff all you have to do is put your demigods

Name-

Age-

Immortal Parent-

Powers-

Weapons-

Personality-

Appearance-

and other things you want us to know about your demigod

(ok now it's time for the rules)1.don't make your character to strong 2. you cant control another persons character without their permission 3. please keep cussing down to a minimum 4. if you go on a quest go to this link:link

so far we have

Dante- son of Thanatos (me)
Keira- daughter of Hermes (Zelda4Efas)
Jesse- daughter of Poseidon (venus143)
Kaylee- daughter of Demeter (universalpowa)
Josiphia- daughter of Apollo (pink-bookworm)
Annie- daughter of Artemis (me-demigod4life)
Maya- daughter of Morpheus (ninjagirl77)
Skia- daughter of Styx (Nemisis)
Aidan- son of Apollo (sonofapollo27)
Mike- son of Zeus (Jasonfan44)
Ema- daughter of Nyx (emafluff)
Vanessa- daughter of Hades (Icrs50)
Noah- Immortal parent unknown (icuSTALKER)
Alex- son of Hades (killer24)
Charlie- son of Hectate (lolking)
Roberto- son of Kratos (darkling_menace)
Jake- son of Hephaestus (crash14)
Hannah- daughter of Athena (percy4forever)
Alvin- son of Poseidon (Alvin2442)
Blaze- son of Ares (Blaze_of_Ares)
Mark- son of Hemera (leond143)
Ariana- daughter of Aphrodite (NotSoPerfecme)
Eragona- daughter of Poseidon (BitemeIVampire)
Bella- daughter of Hades (BellaAndBubba)
Zane- son of Poseidon (1999jacko1)
Cara- daughter of Thanatos (Nicoliclous)
Kiara- daughter of Greg (DaugtherOfAll)
Kyle- son of Poseidon (sorenGuardian1)
Skylar- daughter of Aphrodite (anyone can control her)
Colin- son of Hephaestus (Ares2002)

and if anyone would like to be one of the original characters from the PJO or the HoO series you can(gods are included)

if you still want to be apart of the make your own hero please go to this link
last edited on Apr 20, 2012 at 03:24PM

Héros de l’Olympe 5223 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 5223

il y a plus d’un an emafluff said…
I was still wandering when i found myself walking by the lake. I stopped and just stood there watching the water. I then heard multiple foot steps behind me.
il y a plus d’un an lolking said…
cake
I got out of the infarmary fainally and was told not to go out of camp.Since I havent got claimed yet I have to settle in with the hermes cabin for a while.I heard there was a lake and I love water.

new page cake!!!!
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an killer24 said…
well that was crazy cool im in armor my sword great what to do well im goin to go to the forest
il y a plus d’un an ninjagirl77 said…
I walk out of the infirmary after a week of being bed-ridden because of a "accident" by Travis and Connor(technically means my internet was down for a week.)
il y a plus d’un an Jasonfan44 said…
"I'm telling you guys!" I shout waving the new sword. "How am I supposed to know what this means? I don't no any Greek!" I see a girl near the lake. "Hey," I said.
i tuned around and saw the three people from the beach, "holy snickerdoodles! You startled me." i said under my breath, "not."
il y a plus d’un an pink-bookworm said…
Mike you should because every Greek at least knows some.
"shes right you know. Every demigod knows greek here unless you roman which your not." I said
"maybe you just gotta look closer".
When I walked out of the infarmary I saw someone else walking out too."What your name I asked"
i feel very hot i guess i need to staying the shadows ha.its really hot I'm going to find a lake and sit by it.*the conch horn sounds dinner "crap I'm dieing of heat" suddenly i full to my knees i scream in pain and black fire spreads i cant control it i black out last thing i see is a person coming to help.
il y a plus d’un an lcrs50 said…
laugh
After fighting a new batch of skelitins that I summoned, then randomly killing ten oddly giant ants, six scorpions, a couple of untrained hellhounds, and a pit scorpion, I went back to the camp, wondering when my brother, Nico, would come back. Last night, in a dream, dad had told me that he had been at the other camp. While I was walking, I noticed a boy collapsing in pain, screaming bloody murder. I ran over to him, picked him up, and carted him to the infermiry. A son of Apollo was there, and he made sure that the kid was going to live before he answered my questions.

"Who is he?" I asked.

"He's Alex, son of Hades," the kid said.

"He's my...oh, so that's what dad ment when he said... I get it now! " I said, remembering that dream from three days ago. Dad had said that i'ed meet someone very interesting, but I didn't understand him until now.

"Come to my cabbin if theirs any change in his condition, " I told the guy as I left. I then went to the climbing wall and practiced for a while.
"But, HOW!?!?!?!" I retorted at Jesse. "Yeah, I've been "scaring" people lately. Like some dude I ran into in the woods." I said to the girl. "So, What's your name." After creating an awkward silence.
Im ema, and you three are?
Guess shes ignoring me to the lake I got.
Ur what happened im dissy i see stars haha its black now bye by...
"I'm josiiphhia
il y a plus d’un an venus143 said…
"Ok mick since zeus was the one who showed up as your dad not jupiter than you must be greek not roman and just because you don't know how to speak greek doesn't mean that your not greek it just means that you need a little help with it". i told mick

"Oh umm hi emma i'm jesse daughter of poseidon nice to meet you um by any chance are you new here at camp? i said to emma
il y a plus d’un an percy4forever said…
While I was sitting in the Athena cabin, I heard the conch horn blow; so I slowly started walking to the dining area.
"Whatever and you know my name is Mike!" I grumbled.
what happened well best get to training choreo and get well soon folks haha looney toons gidgidgoo British dude has left the medical center
yeah im new here, why do you ask?
il y a plus d’un an parras2 said…
I hear Jesse talking to a new girl named emma so I turn into the grim reaper and said a raspy voice "your time has come"

(have I scared you before?)
(me? no)

"AHHHHH GRIM REAPER!" I scream. I put up Killer. "Stand back, I am the son of Zeus and I have awesome sword powers," I said, in a weak voice.
*I shook my head* "Dante stop scaring people".
"oh no im so scared!" i said sarcastically." i have a head band here and im not afraid to use it."
"well that climing wall has lava so im going to change i have holes all over the place but it did not hert me so i ok". "hu theres some one i the cabin o well i'll join and sleep" jumps on bed
"you thought it was funny just admit it" I said while turning back to normal
yes it was funny especially mike's reaction.
"and what were you planing on doing with that head band?" I said while chuckling as I pictured mikes face
"I didn't think it was funny okay maybe a little but still that's just mean".
"this." takes off head band, flicks it, and it turns into a pitch black whip.
"Shut up," I said, trying to get over the fact that kid wasn't the grim reaper. "I didn't think it was funny. THANK YOU JOSIPHIA! Sick whip."
I step back just in case I have to run out of here, but unfortunately, I tripped on a root. I cursed. "Aww c'mon!" I said, wiping the dirt off me.
"haha this is not your day" I said while offering Mike a hand "and cool whip by the way"
"Oh dante you and your cruel jokes and oh mike". i said smiling "And nice whip emma do you want us to show you around camp? and after we could go eat dinner". i told her
"yeah itll be fun EMA oh and by the way im Josiphia but you can call me Josie".
I wondered where I was when I picked up a cellphone and wondered whos it was,I flicked the phone open and It turned into a wand.Well guess its mine.
"Sure" i said flicking my whip to turn it back into a headband,"ive kinda just been wandering aimlessly since my talk with Chiron."
"That's more or less what I was doing before I found some people".
"Yeah not my day," I said. I turned to Jesse. "So wait how am I a child of Zeus. I get the claiming part, but I don't get the concept.Also I haven't seen anywhere but here, the infirmary, and where we just were.Is that all to the camp?"
I turned back to Emma. "Have you been claimed yet?"
Well I got to the lake and some footprints "looks like I just missed them"I said, "oh well." (peace)
"Look i don't really know how to explain it it's wierd you just know when your greek it's like a gut fealing,and your right i totallly forgot you were new to, i think we should go to the climbing wall first you'll love it the wall has real lava coming down the sides then ill show you guys the cabins". I told them all.
"μικρόφωνο μπορεί να με καταλάβετε?"(Mike can you understand me?) I said looking a Mike

parras whos jake?
oops I meant mike
(when I was looking at the water when I pichured a house)(my house).
"Holy cow,"I said.(there was a giant house on the water).
"mmmm,i said and then I was over there in front of it.I went inside and looked around.I thought I saw someone and I did.
"who are you?"I questioned.
"Your mom."she stated.
"My moms dead!" I yelled back.
"Well I am your mom and im not dead."she replied calmly.
"Well than whats your name?"I asked
"My name right now or my mortal name?"she replied.
"both." I replied back.
"Well hectate and - she got inturrepted by me.
"Hectate goddess of magic I belive you now.
"Good now you'll be with your friend that helped you," she said as she was teleporting me.(thud)
"I haven't been clamied yet." i said
"I think I passed that climbing wall before but yeah sounds good".
"Welcome to my world neither have I".
"why is there a boy in the middle of the road?" I asked. "hey! Its charmander. Whats he doing here?"