Stormclan Journey for the six clan chats

brownstar posted on Aug 26, 2010 at 11:05PM
this is where the following cats take a journey to meet with the starclan leader known as Flamestrike. If i don't say the name of your cat please do not comment i have gotten tired of people coming in when they are not involved. Darkblaze of stormclan. Blackpetal, bluefrost, and shadowpaw of shellclan. Tanglepaw of grassclan. Darkfire of crystalclan. the rest of you please stay out of it. and also the following starclan cats will be in it:Petalfeather of stormclan, Whitefang of heartclan, Flashstep of grassclan, Burningears and Brownfur of crystalclan. let the journey begin

Stormclan 51 réponses

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 51

il y a plus d’un an brownstar said…
*looks at the cats who was traveling with him* i think we should stop today *i mew, noticing them starting to slow down* ~Darkblaze~
il y a plus d’un an Rustyfireheart said…
*I fall back to the end of the group of the five other cats, my paws aching, belly growling for prey, felling tired. I grit my teeth trying not to complain. I look at the path that we are following, my only eye going fuzzy* ~Bluefrost
come we can rest here *i mew to them and we all go in a small cave* i'll go hunt ~Darkblaze~
il y a plus d’un an Whiteflower said…
who made you leader of the group? *i growled as we went in the cave* ~Darkfire~
*I look thoughtfully at Darkblaze* "Thanks." *I mew tired, as I settle on a nest of moss and feathers, resting my paws and eyes* ~Bluefrost
*Darkblaze growled at him and i stepped between them* there is no need for this fight, we have to have someone to help, and he probably knows this place better than us *i pointed out as darkblaze walked out* ~Blackpetal~
"Yes, please get along, we dont need fighting disturbing the journey,
because we are comrades now." *I mew softly* ~Bluefrost
il y a plus d’un an TeamPeeta649 said…
*i look around nercously. i don't know what is going on but i do know one thing, i never said good by* -tanglepaw
*i gtg)
(Ok)
(bye)
il y a plus d’un an flowergirl19 said…
(okay, darkblaze wut is up wth u nd journeys?)
(i got no idea whats goin on so someone fill me in)
tongue
(no clue, im not part of ths)
(yeah i need someone who is to explain it to me before i go*
il y a plus d’un an TalaLeisu said…
hmmm
(don't know a thing, sorry)
(Ok, he said everybody who is not involved dont post.)
tongue
(we're not posting replies to the journey, we're just asking what it's for. no need to get SNIPPY over it.)
(please just fill me in)
(why is people posting when i ask them to please not to? come on i just wanted the people that are part of the journey to, if this keeps up then forget the journey)
(i don't even know what it is for)
(don't worry i'm making a new club so we can do it and i'll explain the journey)
(coolz)
angry
(that's freakin gay, brownstar, we're not commenting as ats, we're commenting as ourselves, for real. why are you all being so protective for it?)
il y a plus d’un an Pennypatch321 said…
angry
(Yeah! What's the big deal?? People just asked what this was, and you get all protective! If it's in StormClan, then of COURSE people are going to be asking what it's about! I bet Stormstar won't be pleased about this since this has nothing about StormClan. I mean, one cat from StormClan, the others are from other Clans. Stormstar will get mad that one StormClan cat didn't chase out intruders!)
sad
(she got mad at me for the journey we made. when I told her about our forum, she got mad. no joke, she texted me her angry face and said *is mad* to me about it)
tongue
(y s every1 gettin mad? its nothin improtent)
sad
(Other than there's only one StormClan cat in here, and she didn't chase off the intruders and told everyone to not comment here. The only reason people are commenting is to ask what this is all about! And we aren't in character! We're asking as ourselves!)
last edited il y a plus d’un an
angry
(i am a girl geeze!)
(Sorry! But still, we aren't commenting as our characters, we're commenting as ourselves, wondering what this is...)
il y a plus d’un an Whiteflower said…
(just forget it brownstar, let's just go so we don't get into more fights)
(alright sis i'm coming)
hmmm
(Umm... Is anyone going to answer our questions? What is this for?)
il y a plus d’un an ThunderCat said…
angry
*hisses* YOU ARE NOT THE BOSS OF US! IF YOUR NOT PLAYING A MEMBER THEN GET OUT OF THIS CLAN! ~parchheart
i am a member so you can't tell me to get out *shrugs* and i don't recall saying i was being the boss i just ask if you would all please not get involved with the forum, but since that wasn't going to work i just made a club of it, so it's over with
(uh... I'm commenting right now as me, Penny, not one of my characters. No need to get mad. I'm just wondering what this forum is about.)
(i never said i was mad either, i just wanted people to at least not get involved in the journey and every gets mad about it, while i am offline)
(You didn't need to make a whole club for it... All you had to do was answer our questions, and then we would be gone.)
(no i made a club that involved different journey's, not just one
(We weren't getting involved. We were just trying to figure out what this was for...)
(just forget it, it's done and over with)
(Oh. Well then, okay. lol but still, what was this journey about?)
(Brownstar, Can You make a Club just about the journey?)
il y a plus d’un an tanglebelly said…
(parchheart is mad at me....:(
(i made a club of journey)
il y a plus d’un an Guillaume19 said…
angry
(Why the frag aren't you answering our freakin question? It is NOT that hard!) (this is Tala on Guillaume's account[he's my brother])
last edited il y a plus d’un an
why don't you read the stupid forum and find out because it tells you
il y a plus d’un an Guillaume19 said…
blush
right. watch out for tala. my sister is just as mean as she sounds sometimes. but others...she's really touching. let it be known i'm nothing like her. :p
well still she can just look at what the forum says instead of asking me
il y a plus d’un an StichxAngel4eva said…
okie dokie, good luck!(if its not already over lolz)

~Snakefang