Stormclan Stormstar Travels to The MoonStone

Moonstorm100 posted on Jul 27, 2010 at 09:13PM
I touched noses with Tanglescar, before I left for the Moonstone. Wishing him good luck in leading the clan while I was away. Pinegrowth decided to come with me and before we left, we both shared some traveling herbs.
As we arrived at the Moonstone I touched my nose to it and dazed off into a deep sleep.
When I awoke, I was in StormClan camp, the night was lit up by many shinning stars in the sky. One in particular, the brightest, shined as bright as the sun for a moment then as it fadded the spirit of a cat appeared and raced down from the sky to rub pelts with me.
"Nightstar!" I exclaimed, a rusty purr rumbled in my throat as I saw the black tom with blue eyes and stars in his fur come to me, he licked my face with soothinng, comforting strokes.
"Im here, my love" He told me.
"Nightstar" I began, "remember that time Parchpaw ran off, but then later was coming back to the clan and she encountered some JayClan cats? As she raced through the forest, a silver tabby tom was beside her, she told me all about it, that was our son, Darkshade wasnt it? And Foxpaw was there to. Both toms were beside her that day, and leading her every paw-step of the way?"
Nightstar nodded, and rumbling purr in his throat, and his eyes glittering in amusement.
"Darkshade, told me, he would never let anything happen to his half-sister. And his other half-brother Foxpaw didnt let him go in it alone."
I slightly smiled, then looked down at my paws as Nightstar continued. "But thats not the reason you came to the Moonstone, is it? Theres something else you wanted to know?" He quiered.
I nodded and met his concerned dark blue gaze, "bad omens have been happened, cats have been dying, and dark forest cats have been visitng others in dreams, why is there so much drama in StormClan?" I questioned.
"Fear not Stormstar, StormClan has always been loyal deep in there hearts, in the end, if they are loyal enough, then there hearts shall lead the way. StormClan will live on."
"And what about that battle that Duskbreak caused when he tried to murder Prickelspots?"
"Duskbreak was born and raised a rouge, he was welcomed into StormClan and later won the heart of Sparrowbeak and had kits of his own. But in the last Moon Duskbreak went from a tough warrior with a big heart, to an independent secretive but clever warrior. Just like the other warrior, fate took its toll. And before you ask, yes, Duskbreak is still alive, but by sunrise, he will be dead. I saw what you did a couple days ago. Oaksprout returned to camp, but you were the only one up in the clan that morning, you sent the tom into exile. You were write to exile him, he had betrayed the clan but deep down you must understad, he was a loyal cat at heart."
"What do you mean?" Stormstar asked confused, "he was a traitor!"
Nightstar shook his head, "after being exiled Oaksprout couldnt find his old ally Duskbreak, and with the clan, Oaksprout was lost and confused, he not long after commited suecide, hoping to join StarClan, and still live in the ranks of other cats and the warrior code."
Stormtars green eyes lit up with surprise, "really? Well what happened? Did you let him join StarClan? Please dont tell me you sent that poor soul to the dark forest!"
Nightstar smiled, "No Stormstar, Its ok, look up."
Stormstar looked up and saw a star shinning upin StarClan above her, and felt relieved, Oaksprout would be safe in StarClan.
"Well what happened to Jayshivers and Bluepelt? Why did they never return back to camp?" Stormstar asked.
Nightstars eyes clouded with sorrow. "Jayshivers didnt survive the fight with Duskbreak, after saving Prickelspots he was cruely murdered by another cat, from another clan, who will not be named."
"But theres still hope" a voice spoke up.
Stormstar looked up and realized all the stars from the sky were gone, all the past StormClan cats, stood infront of her now.
Lilyfall, Spruceleaf, Mistyflower, Owlwing, even Oaksprout, and Jayshivers were here. Out of the corner of her eye, Stormstar noticed two apprentaces, nearly the same size, sat side by side, she reconized Lichenpaw and Stormstars kit, Foxpaw. Both apprentaces had died around the same ages.
Stormstar then realized that Thistletail had spoke. "But Theres still hope" Thistletail repeated. "Jayshivers may be gone-"
"-but Bluepelt is still here." Oaksprout finished.
And with that Stormstars eyes flashed open and she was back in the waking world again.

Stormclan 47 réponses

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...