Stormclan The Arrival of ColdClan

Edwin3 posted on Apr 10, 2010 at 12:47PM
Fernstar, Brightstar and Leopardstar padded together, eyes blazing, hungry for battle. Behind them stood all their warriors, and all the best fighters.

But on the upahead hill stood many-a-figure. There was Scarletstar of ColdClan, Gougespirit of ThistleClan, Sandstar of HillClan, Stonespirit of Pennypatch's EarthClan, Marshstar of GrayClan, the newly named Claystar of RedClan, Sunstar of Soyala's FireClan, Mistystar of Soyala's WaterClan, Silverstar of Soyala's StormClan, Flowerstar of Soyala's MoonClan. Around them stood throusands of bristling, angry warriors.

Scarletstar padded forward. "Stop! The battle you seek has already been planned. Do not fight today!"

Stormclan 10 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an SoyalaLeisu said…
What? *bristles* How DARE you tell us what to do! After all you've done to us! Wait, is THIS the offer you were making? I'm in!
il y a plus d’un an Edwin3 said…
*smiles and nods* Good. *Glances around for Mistyflower before once more staring at Leopardstar. --Scarletstar

*pads forward and growls to Brightstar* You should have made this treaty a LONG time ago, and NOT have broken it. --Stonespirit
il y a plus d’un an ferretandsilt said…
Um, I--Torren--am going to roleplay Sandstar until segafan gets on. Just so everybody knows. I'm also doing Claystar of RedClan. --Torren Tillket

And I'm going to roleplay Marshstar of GrayClan, Longfang of ColdClan, and if okay with Soyala, Sunstar of FireClan. --Riley Tillket
il y a plus d’un an Vassago said…
Add my Clans to the list. HeatherClan.(leader-Windstar) StoneClan.(Leader- Riverstar) MapleClan.(Leader- Thunderstar) PineClan.(Leader- Shadowstar) I will Roleplay all.
il y a plus d’un an Tigerslily said…
how many pineclans and stormclan's are they
il y a plus d’un an Vassago said…
I have found two PineClan. You're and mine. But my PineClan is different from yours in many ways. We are not kind in my PineClan. We're viscous. Soyala has a book on one of her pages about a StormClan, and that was before she found this site, I do believe.
*growls* as many as there need by. Now we have eighteen, with CreekClan, BrushClan, HeatherClan, PineClan, MapleClan, and StoneClan.
il y a plus d’un an orkneymatrix said…
Cool
il y a plus d’un an Bluefire7777 said…
hmmm
umm wow okay then y r we in battle dd i miss somthing?
laugh
Classified.