Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 30051-30100 of 31229

il y a plus d’un an tanglebelly said…
*squeaks in surprise and rolls quickly* Im just waking up no fair!
Flamekit

No need to thank me im your mentor, i want the best for you also make sure you dont leave camp without a warrior next time. *points out with an amused grin*
Strongbreeze

Oh thinking ahead already are you? *laughs* Well whenever you decide to have kits ill make sure to give you a hard time.
Flintstripe

*nips her neck in return and makes his way ahead*
Foxclaw

Moonclan ey? I wonder how they are doing.
Tanglewhisker
il y a plus d’un an TeamPeeta649 said…
A warrior always needs to be ready! -Ivorykit

What's even out there that everyone worries about so much? -Badgerpaw

Of course you will. *cuffs his shoulder* I'll tell them to pick Wren or Duskstorm as the favorite uncle. -Sweetbriar

Better than Goldenclan that's for sure. -bloodmoon
We are still kits though! •wrestles with him•
Flamekit

Badgers, foxes and rouges. •says amused• You haven’t had a run in with any of those yet but when you do you will realize how scary it can be.
Strongbreeze

•snorts• Duskstorm? He isn’t even with Freckle yet don’t put him in the pool!
Flintstripe

Oh you. •nudges her gently•
Foxclaw

Did you want to do any training later today Milky? •says padding besides her•
Tanglewhisker
Okay I guess that's fair. -Ivorykit

Have you ever run into one? -Badgerpaw

He's Falconstar's brother you goof! He's their uncle whether or not he's with Freckle! -Sweetbriar

What it's true! I'm glad about it. It got Creedstorm in our clan. -Bloodmoon

Oh yeah that would be nice. What do you think we should work on? -Milky
Thats what i thought. *purrs and cuffs him before getting up*
Flamekit

*shakes his head* No but your sisters mate has and he almost become a warrior because of that. He can tell you how scary a fox is.
Strongbreeze

*blinks dumbly before putting a paw to his head* Im so dumb.
Flintstripe

And why does that make you so glad? Because she has that mean attitude you love so much?
Foxclaw

Probably your defensive stances.
Tanglewhisker
So what should we do today? -Ivorykit

Oh that's right I heard her talk about that before. All right I won't leave without a warrior again. -Badgerpaw

*shakes her head in amusement* In fairness our family tree is getting pretty big. -Sweetbriar

You know me too well, handsome. -Bloodmoon

Falconstar did say I could improve in that area. Thank you again for helping me like this. -Milky
Well our den is getting cleaned out so we cant do anything in there..wanna try fishing again?
Flamekit

Good otherwise you might get in trouble with Falconstar and we wouldn't want that now would we!?
Strongbreeze

Starclan its getting so big now isn't it?
Flintstripe

Sure do if i didnt that would make me a pretty poor mate and i cant have that be now can i? Your dad would skin me alive.
Foxclaw

Oh its no problem! Its good training for me anyways well practice.
Tangelwhisker
Oh yes! -Ivorykit

Just be careful boys. *pads over to the pool with them* No falling in. -Treetail

No definitely not. I don't want to get held back like my older sister. -Badgerpaw

And it'll only get bigger I'm sure. I guess that's what comes with having a large litter. -Sweetbriar

That's true. *nuzzles him* My pa likes you, but he won't hesitate to kick your tail if I give him the word. *bumps him playfully* -Bloodmoon

I'm sure you'll get an apprentice in no time after this. I wonder if I ever would. -Milky
il y a plus d’un an KatieK102 said…
Well, I guess I won't need you to entertain kits now, Driftpaw! Here, help me get all of the stale moss out of thier nest. *sits down and begins going through the nest* ~ Cloudpaw

*begins back to camp, gesturing for Skyheart to walk beside him* ~ Falconstar

Don't apologize, you did your best! That just means we need more training sessions with Blackpaw. I'll talk to... *remembers that Shiverwind said she would take over his mentoring* ... someone, about that. ~ Ambershade

I do agree that assigning Skyheart to show you around was a powermove. He hasn't bothered you since then, right? Skyheart, I mean. ~ Slightfeather

No better time to go catch up with ol Scorchgaze now, right? ~ Duskstorm

Flintstripe is okay. He gives you the hardest time which can be entertaining... Frecklenose and Sweetbriar, though. ~ Shiverwind
Or we could just sneak him out and hold him hostage to spar with me. Less talking that way. -Pantherpaw

No not really. *noses his cheek* I think you managed to get him off my tail. -Creedstorm

Starclan we better not run back to camp then. I'll need this time on our walk to chill. He's scary good at reading his kits by a single look. *bumps him lightly as she starts the way back toward camp* -Frecklenose

Oh be nice. *tugs her ear lightly* You and Freckle have a rough history, but you're both older and more mature so I'm sure you can at least be civil and not have awkward tension. You and Sweet...well you're just very different cats. It's not like you have any direct issues with each other. -Wrenflight
*purrs at that* No one can say that you aren't creative. We'll add that option to the list. ~ Ambershade

Good. He's as persistant as a tick. *lays his head on her back* I can tell you're still uncomfortable here. Like you can't settle down. ~ Slightfeather

*bumps her back* Good idea. I'm scared to death of your father. ~ Duskstorm

No, I guess not, but the three of us certainly aren't close. As long as they don't really try to hug me it doesn't matter. ~ Shiverwind
•gets to his paws and follows Falconstar curiously•
Skyheart

Yea lucky me am I right? •says before helping her lick out the stale moss• I wonder how Pebblepaw is doing.
Driftpaw

•watches them go and looks at the others•
Buckpaw

We will papa! •says leading Ivorykit to the pool•
Flamekit

That’s what I thought. •says before entering camp and glances around for his mate and friend•
Strongbreeze

•spots his mate watching him amused• Thank Starclan the rest of us didn’t have six kits.
Flintstripe

You give him the word and he will do that to anyone.
Foxclaw

I’m sure eventually you will.
Tanglewhisker
A good warrior needs strength physically and mentally. My quick thinking is my second specialty. -Pantherpaw

I guess I'm still just on edge here. It's not like Stormclan and Goldenclan were ever on the best terms. As strong as I am I don't think I could live being attacked by a full clan of cats at once. -Creedstorm

Oh really? He likes to use that stern face to try and scare toms, but everyone knows he's all love and mush inside. *purrs* -Frecklenose

*chuckles* I don't think you'll have to worry about that. If they try I'll hold them off. I think I'm the only one I want getting my paws on you right now. *nuzzles her* -Wrenflight
*follows the others back* -Blackpaw

*nudges Buckpaw* Your fight was so good! -Sunflowerpaw

Am I'm right here if you need help. -Treetail

Dad we got it! *watches the water excitedly* -Ivorykit

*motions for Strongbreeze to join them* Welcome back. How was your training session? -Darkmist

I think it would have been funny watching you try to handle that many. *purrs* -Sweetbriar

He's a great dad for that. -Bloodmoon

I'd like at some point to have a cool name like the rest of you too. -Milky
last edited il y a plus d’un an
Thanks, your was pretty good aswell. *says padding with the others before looking at her* So when were you going to tell me you didnt want to share a nest anymore?
Buckpaw

We know papa! *says with his brother and looks at the water*
Flamekit

*nudges his apprentice* Now go do your chores ill talk to you later. *says making his way to his friends* Went well he was a bit upset that he wasn't selected in the advance apprentice group with the others.
Strongbreeze

Would have been funnier watching you struggle with them as me and Treetail ditched them on you. *grins*
Flintstripe

Better than my dad? *purrs*
Foxclaw

Im sure eventually you will get one any ideas of what you would like?
Tanglewhsker
It's not that I don't want to, I just thought after everything that kind of happened with the truth or dare game it might be good to have some space. For both of us. You're my best friend, but I don't want to suffocate you and I like being able to have other she-cats to talk to also. -Sunflowerpaw

Do you wanna go first? -Ivorykit

Not too surprising. He is Hushpool and Skyheart's kit after all. Good on you for being able to handle one of their kits as an apprentice. -Darkmist

Oh you would, wouldn't you? *bats at him playfully* I'm sure they would listen to me and misbehave for you. -Sweetbriar

Yep! My dad is the best! -Bloodmoon

I'm not quite sure. Definitely nothing with Milk in it. *purrs* -Milky
*the tip of his tail twitches* Well its seems like you dont want to when i wasn't involved in the decision and its not like i was ever stopping you from talking to other she cats. *says before padding ahead*
Buckpaw

*shakes his head* you are better you first.
Flamekit

Lets just say thank starclan he is more reasonable then the others. So what did you two talk about?
Strongbreeze

No way! My kits would love me and obey me to the word!
Flintstirpe

Id like to say thats your opinon. *purrs* I think my dad is pretty swell.
Foxclaw

*chuckles* Well im sure you can think of something you might like then tell Falconstar.
Tanglewhisker
*frowns and keeps pace with him* I know you didn't. It's just that being in my own nest gives me the opportunity to interact with more of our denmates. It doesn't mean that I don't want to hang out with you still and we can still share a nest now and then. -Sunflowerpaw

Okay watch me then! *moves to the edge and watches patiently before striking out and snagging a minnow* -Ivorykit

Berryfrost is going to work the same magic on me she did on you and turn me into the perfect gentleman. My interaction skills with the rest of the clan need some work. -Darkmist

You're living in a dream land. *purrs in amusement* They'll love you to death, but all kits usually go through a rebellious phase. -Sweetbriar

Your dad is great. Not everyone can say they have a former rouge group second in command as their dad. -Bloodmoon

I might like for him to come up with something for me. He seems like he's pretty good at it. You all have such nice names. -Milky
So you are saying i was stopping your from interacting with the other apprentices cause we shared a nest? Well my bad then. *keeps his gaze forward*
Buckpaw

*keeps his eyes on him and watches excitedly* Nice catch!
Flamekit

Oh really now? I mean true your interaction skills are pretty subpar and she can totally help out wtih that. *purrs* So if you are trying to become the perfect gentleman does that mean you are going back on the market?
Strongbreeze

If i am i never wanna leave! *cuffs her playfully* And everyone says that! But my kits haven't even had a single sign of that.
Flintstripe

Well i can. *stops as they reach the border and looks around*
Foxclaw

Well he just picks the last part for pretty much all of us Tangle is what my father named me.
Tanglewhisker
I'm not saying it's you fault, Buckpaw. You said we should just be friends, but I was hung up on my feelings for you and ignoring everyone else. But I'm respecting our friendship and am making the necessary transitions so that I don't put any pressure on either of us. -Sunflowerpaw

Thanks! I bet you can get one too. -Ivorykit

*shrugs slightly* Berryfrost and I have already determined that my options are nearly non existent, especially because I am not interested in toms. I'm open to the idea of a new relationship, but I'm not in any rush to find one. -Darkmist

Oh really? We all know Flamekit likes to sass you. *purrs* -Sweetbriar

I don't smell anything off. -Bloodmoon

I guess your parents just pick names that they like then. Where did your father get tangle from? -Milky
I didnt feel any pressure before im just saying, But fine have your own nest have your fun chats with Cloudpaw im sure she says great things about me. *spots the entrance and makes his way quickly*
Buckpaw

You think so? I haven't had any luck yet.
Flamekit

Hey maybe a new stray will come into the territory or Milky. *says nudging him playfully* But im excited to see what my sweet Berryfrost can do for you.
Strongbreeze

You can tank his father for that. *rolls his eyes* I swear he teaches them the worst!
Flintstripe

Me either. *glances at the two behind them* They are a chatty bunch.
Foxclaw

Well my dads , dad was Tanglestar he was the leader before Falconstar.
Tanglewhisker
*lashes her tail* I'm allowed to be friends with whoever I want Buckpaw. This may be shocking, but not every conversation I have revolves around you. *storms past him into camp* -Sunflowerpaw

It just takes practice. You got this! -Ivorykit

She said I need to work on shutting up and looking pretty, so she's going to teach me how to bat my eyes and stuff. -Darkmist

Why am I not surprised. Treetail just can't help himself when it comes to causing trouble. -Sweetbriar

I think Falconstar will be glad to see her interacting with other cats. She needs to get used to it if she's going to stay here. -Bloodmoon

Oh that's exciting! To have a former leader in your family. -Milky
•let’s it a low growl• Well you know what Your new friend wanted you to stop spending time with me so let’s just make that happen then! •calls out after her Belford storming to the freshkill pile•
Buckpaw

•focuses on the water inching his paw closer before striking out and missing• Mouse dung..
Flintstripe

•gives him a dumb look• Shutting up easy enough but looking pretty might be a challenge.
Strongbreeze

That’s what I’m saying you know how many times I’ve had to cuff him over the head!?
Flintstripe

Wonder how she will interact with your parents.
Foxclaw

He wasn’t the best leader I’ll be honest..
Tanglewhisker
That's okay. Take a moment then try again. The key is you want to grab lower than you think. The water makes them look higher up than they really are. -Ivorykit

*swipes at his ear lightly* Rude. Clearly you need more lessons in how to socialize properly. -Darkmist

It's probably your fault for scrambling his brains then. -Sweetbriar

Probably the same way most cats do. They're an acquired taste. -Bloodmoon

Oh I'm sorry. But then at least your dad has you to make the name a good one again. You and your friends are very nice. -Milky

*wrinkles her nose at being called nice* -Bloodmoon
*grabs a mouse and looks around spotting his mother and quickly makes his way over to ther* Mama...
Buckpaw

What? I think im doing pretty good! I have more friends now!
Strongbreeze

Oh no way..well maybe..but you wouldn't understand you had your tom who is all proper and what not.
Flintstripe

Yea....Oh we still need to get Redshadow and them together to well try and be friends.
Foxclaw

Thanks and its no problem so dont worry about it. *looks at bloodmoon* I saw that.
Tanglewhisker
There's my boy. *noses him* What's the matter? -Hushpool

How many of them were friends with Berryfrost first? -Darkmist

He has his moments. *purrs dreamily* -Sweetbriar

I think if anyone can handle them it'd be your dad. *looks back to Tanglewhisker* Saw what? -Bloodmoon
Everyone hates me...*says sitting down besides her*
Buckpaw

*opens his mouth to make a snarky reply and shuts it* Almost all of them....*says quietly*
Strongbreeze

*cuffs her* Wanna give me a little more insight on that? *purrs*
Flintstripe

Your wrinkle at a compliment.
Tanglewhisker

Oh you know her she is hardcore. *teases*
Foxclaw
Well I know that isn't true. Your brother, sisters, father and I love you more than anything. Did something happen with you and Sunflowerpaw? -Hushpool

You've got me and Wrenflight though. -Darkmist

No way! I've already been coerced into giving you too much information about my mate as is. -Sweetbriar

*gives them a look* Are you two ganging up on me again? -Bloodmoon
•nods taking a bite out of his mouse• Yeah..but it’s all Cloudpaws fault I know it is.
Buckpaw

True I have two on my list!
Strongbreeze

So what is a little more!?
Flintstripe

Only a little. •nudges her-“ Well this look clear over here.
Foxclaw

•shakes his head amused•
Tangle
Well good thing you came to me, I'm an expert. Tell your mother what happened. -Hushpool

That's more than I used to have. *shrugs* -Darkmist

Too much. *nudges him playfully* I like being the only one that gets to know the intimate side of him. -Sweetbriar

No weird smells either. Let's start the trek back. -Bloodmoon
Well we were playing truth or dare..and Cloudpaw asked me so i said truth, and she told me to say how i really feel Sunflowerpaw. *shuffles his paws awkwardly* So i said that we are best friends and nothing more cause why would we be? Then Cloudpaw went all mean like she always is and said that i was basically just wasting her time. *narrows his eyes* Then yesterday Sunflowerpaw made her own nest and didnt tell me and today she get all mad at me for asking why she made her own nest and told me that i think that everything revolves around me and i dont think that!
Buckpaw

Well looks like im holding a good lead then. *grins* But dont worry like i said Berryfrost is great at changing cats.
Strongbreeze

Fine fine fine. I mean we already know you call him daddy.
Flintstsripe

Im fine with that idea.
Foxclaw

Me and Milky might head to the training hollow on the way back i told her i was going to help her train today.
Tanglewhisker
Is part of you upset about not sharing a nest with her anymore? -Hushpool

Let's home she can work her magic on me. She was talking about getting Sweetbriar's help too so sounds like I might need a lot of work. -Darkmist

Ugh I wish I'd never told you guys that! So embarrassing! -Sweetbriar

I hope she kicks your tail. *shoots him a smirk* -Bloodmoon
Well yea...She was the one who wanted it in the first place then she doesnt even tell me she didnt want to share anymore and just moves. Dont you think thats rude mama?
Buckpaw

Like i said she has her ways and Sweetbriar is helping aswell must mean she is serious about it.
Strongbreeze

Shame on you now isn't it? *laughs*
Flintstirpe

Oh you wish. Dont forget we need to have a match soon aswell.
Tanglewhisker

Oh another battle between you two.
Foxclaw
Kind of. She could have had a conversation with you, but she-cats can be like that. And she might still be hung up on her feelings for you and it might be hard for her to just be your friend if she's sharing your nest. -Hushpool

Maybe she'll turn me into a real lady killer and I'll get another mate after all. -Darkmist

Yeah, but I guess you could have heard me say it when we've been intimate too. -Sweetbriar

Name a time and I'll be ready! *noses her mate* You'll be cheering me on won't you? -Bloodmoon
But how is that my fault? I dont get why im getting yelled at about it.
Buckpaw

Anything can happen. *says looking towards the freshkill pile* I need to get something to eat so give me a quick second.
Strongbreeze

Who knows only me. *stretches and sits up* Well think we are on any patrols with grumpy deputy being grumpy today?
Flintstripe

I told you to name a time!
Tanglewhisker

Ofcourse ill be cheering you on! Why wouldn''t i?
Foxclaw
Well she shouldn't yell at you, but were you hard on her? Cats can get defensive if they feel like they're being judged too harshly. -Hushpool

Hopefully whatever he and Shiverwind have talked about has put him in a better mood. But I'm sure we could slip on a hunting patrol. -Sweetbriar

*leans against Foxclaw with a purr* How about tomorrow, Tanglewhisker? -Bloodmoon
I don’t think I was..I was just being honest like I always am..
Buckpaw

Agreed and I like the sound of that who should we take?
Flintstripe

Deal! •says before stopping• Well this is where I’m parting ways with you two, come on milky.
Tanglewhisker

Looks like you have a sparring date set up now.
Foxclaw

•watches the water for a moment before lashing out again missing the fish•
Flamekit
Pantherpaw and Ambershade seem close, *remarks to Skyheart, once they were ahead* Have you observed much of them together? ~ Falconstar

*relaxes to his touch, nuzzling his chest* You'll keep them off of me, then? ~ Shiverwind

*notices Sunflowerpaw storming into camp and waves her tail* ~ Cloudpaw
*keeps pace with him* I've noticed them being a bit closer then normal if that is what you mean, but it has only started a little while ago.
Skyheart

*continues to pick out the old moss as he glances over at Cloudpaw waving her tail at Sunflwoerpaw*
Driftpaw
Well I'm glad you're honest. *noses his cheek* I'm sure you two will get passed this soon and everything will be back to normal. -Hushpool

Lets see if Berryfrost and Strongbreeze want to come! -Sweetbriar

*nods and follows him toward the hollow* You all seem very close. -Milky

Gotta keep my skills sharp! *twines their tails* -Bloodmoon

I think this is harder than the fishing warriors do because these fish are so tiny. -Ivorykit

A good warrior needs strength physically and mentally. My quick thinking is my second specialty. -Pantherpaw

I guess I'm still just on edge here. It's not like Stormclan and Goldenclan were ever on the best terms. As strong as I am I don't think I could live being attacked by a full clan of cats at once. -Creedstorm

Oh really? He likes to use that stern face to try and scare toms, but everyone knows he's all love and mush inside. *purrs* -Frecklenose

Promise I will. I'd be a pretty lowsy mate if I let my family harass you with unwanted hugs. -Wrenflight

*pads over to Cloudpaw and Driftpaw* Do you guys need help with anything? -Sunflowerpaw
Thats if Cloudpaw doesnt tell her to stsay away from me.. *mumbles leaning into her*
Buckpaw

Oh get your besties out i liek that idea.
Flintstirpe

We grew up together so we were all denmates.
Tanglewhsiker

*leans against her* Now remember no getting angry if you lose. *purrs*
Flintstripe

You think so? So does that make you just really good?
Flamekit
Do you think it interfers with Pantherpaw's training? She fought very well today, but I want to make sure that Ambershade's very... cuddley methods aren't holding her back in the slightest. ~ Falconstar

I think we're almost done removing all this moss, now we just need to dispose of it. *tilts her head, eyeing her* Are you alright? How did the assesment go? ~ Cloudpaw

That's one way of looking at it. *purrs* Well miss quick thinker, who should we bring for the next advance assesment? Say, hunting? ~ Ambershade

Well, no, I don't think you could take on all of StormClan by yourself. Maybe the two of us, though. *licks her cheek* I do wish it wasn't just the two of us. I wish we had another of our Clanmates with us... it would be nice. ~ Slightfeather

In my defense I've never had good luck with the fathers of pretty she-cats. ~ Duskstorm

*huffs, nosing his cheek* I agree. We don't have to tell them the news right away. ~ Shiverwind
*thinks for a moment before shaking his head* No i dont think anything is holding her back obviously she is performing well and i feel like if you were to change her mentor now it would do more harm then good. Also i noticed one of my kits wasn't invited to this assesment is their a reason for that?
Skyheart

Yeah pretty much done if you two want i can finish this up and you two can have your little girl chat. *purrs*
Driftpaw
Sunflowerpaw is a big girl, I'm sure she's smart enough to make her own decisions. -Hushpool

Always. *purrs happily* Come on. *pads over to Berryfrost and Darkmist* Berry, Flint and I are going to take out a hunting patrol. Do you and Strongbreeze want to join? You can come too if you want, Darkmist. -Sweetbriar

I'm up for a hunt. -Darkmist

That sounds nice to have cats you grew up close too. Do you have any siblings? -Milky

Hmm I don't know if I can promise that. You know me. -Bloodmoon

*laughs a bit* I doubt it. I'm sure the warriors would put me to shame. -Ivorykit

The assessment went well. I lost to Pantherpaw, but Falconstar and Skyheart said I did really well. My conversation with Buckpaw however, did not go well. -Sunflowerpaw

Sunflowerpaw is probably the best out of the group. She'll be hard to beat. Next time we do another fighting assessment I want to bring Badgerpaw. He and Blackpaw are my biggest challenges. -Pantherpaw

*sighs* If only I could have convinced more of them to stay. Breezewing, Emberpaw, Shadpaw, so many others. -Creedstorm

Well, I already know my father likes you. You're a strong warrior, a good clanmate and you were a co-conspirator in getting my sister together with your brother. Anyone with those qualities makes like the top five in his favorites list. -Frecklenose

I don't know how long you expect to hide it. They're probably already suspicious. -Wrenflight
*pushes the rest of the mouse to her and sighs* I hope so. Mama you dont think im bossy do you?
Buckpaw

*Follows after her quickly*
Flintstripe

*nudges Darkmist* Look its working already! Im sure down for a patrol.
Strongbreeze

It was nice and...I have well had a sister. *says quickly* I dont know where she is anymore like my mother.
Tanglewhisker

Guess ill have to be there to keep you in your place then. *makes his way into camp* Should we get started on making our parents friends?
Foxclaw

Well they are warriors after all. *looks over at Treetail before grinning to Ivorykit* Wanna try to push papa into the water?
Flamekit
Not to me. Do you think you are? -Hushpool

What's working? -Sweetbriar

Berryfrost is going to teach me how to be a better version of myself. -Darkmist

Sorry, I guess I'm too nosy for my own good. -Milky

Yep let's get Redshadow first! Looks like my pa is talking to Falconstar and my ma is with my brother. -Bloodmoon

*nods* How should we do it? -Ivorykit
As long as you don't think Ambershade's methods hold Pantherpaw back, then I'll leave it alone. As for Badgerpaw, I don't have an awnser for you. None of this was my idea, Ambershade came to me with everything, including which apprentices are 'advanced'. ~ Falconstar

*licks her paws, avoiding looking at Sweetbriar* I'm still a little sluggish, actually. You guys can go without me... ~ Berryfrost

*ears perk* Buckpaw? What did that mouse-brain have to say? *licks Driftpaw's ear in thanks, padding out of the Nursery and towards a quiet corner of camp with Sunflowerpaw* ~ Cloudpaw

Sunflowerpaw is a given, for sure. And Badgerpaw can come to the next battle assessment, as long as he keeps up with his training. ~ Ambershade

I miss Burrbush and Snowdust, *says quietly* *nuzzles Creedstorm's next* We'll never forget about them. ~ Slightfeather

Top five, huh? *purrs* Who rounds out that list? ~ Duskstorm

We can tell them that we had make-up sex, and leave it at that. ~ Shiverwind

If you're sure, Berry. *noses her shoulder softly, trying to mask her disappointment* Maybe we can share something I catch later. Lets see if anyone else wants to join. *nudges Flintstripe before heading towards the warriors den* -Sweetbriar

*stands with a stretch* You all right? *eyes Berryfrost curiously* -Darkmist

*sighs as she follows her* He was upset that I moved into my own nest without telling him. He also thinks you're going to turn me against him. I get that you two don't get along, but you're both my friends. -Sunflowerpaw

You think he won't? *raises a brow in surprise* -Pantherpaw

I miss Iceshard and Aspentail too. Iceshard was one of the only other warriors I felt close to and it was entertaining watching her put Aspentail through the ringer. -Creedstorm

Well I'm not counting me and my siblings because obviously he loves us most. But you're probably in the running with your brother, Mistybreeze, Featherwing and Crowtail. Though Falconstar loses points every time he brings my sister back to camp with shaking legs. -Frecklenose

See but that's just as bad for me. Do you have any idea how insufferable they're going to be about me getting laid finally? *moves his paws down her back* Speaking of..-Wrenflight
last edited il y a plus d’un an
*watches Sweetbriar leave, then glances at Strongbreeze. looks back at her paws and shrugs* I've felt weird since I... you know. Lost my kits. ~ Berryfrost

*rolls her eyes* So he doesn't want to be move than friends, but you also can't make your own decisions without his permission is what it sounds like to me. I would never force you to choose between us, but I hope you realize who your superior friend is, *adds, her voice lifting and teasing there at the end* ~ Cloudpaw

I think I know better than anyone how distracting crushes are when you're an apprentice. ~ Ambershade

*purrs loudly* Poor Aspentail, all muscles and no brain. He never knew when to keep his mouth shut. ~ Slightfeather

That would mean that Falconstar looses points on an almost daily bases. He and your sister have more sex than any other couple in the Clan, and that includes Skyheart and Hushpool. ~ Duskstorm

*nods in understanding* That's natural. It was the same for Flaxenrose and I when she gave birth. Almost losing her put us both in a rough place. -Darkmist

*smiles softly* I appreciate that. I told him that I just want to give us both some space. I'm still moving past my feelings for him and I don't want to make that any more difficult for either of us. He was just taking everything so personally it felt like. -Sunflowerpaw

Yeah, but look at you! You turned out to be an amazing warrior! The only one of the newest group that got an apprentice, so don't sell yourself short. -Pantherpaw

Good thing Iceshard was around to tell him when. *laughs a bit* She took his relentless flirting like a pro. -Creedstorm

Who would have thought the goodie goodie virgin sister would be getting laid more than the free spirited, fun loving sister. But that's just good news for you, Falconstar will fall out of first place any day now and you swoop in there. Be my dad's new project. *purrs in amusement* -Frecklenose