Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 29151-29200 of 31229

il y a plus d’un an tanglebelly said…
Really why is that? •says curiously as he cleans his paws•
Swamppaw

Oh wanna do something with us then? •purrs• We know how much you love our company.
Skyhesrt

You and me both. •sighs• Well a hunting patrol is already out I know that..
Tanglewhisker

You did well indeed really good job actually.
Sunheart
il y a plus d’un an TeamPeeta649 said…
Well they would always bicker. Thorntail used to act like he hated Blackpelt a majority of the time, but they were two of the most in love cats I've ever seen. -Frecklenose

Sure. I could use some fresh air. -Featherwing

We could see if Wrenflight has a border patrol we can join. -Bloodmoon

Thank you! -Milky
What kind of relationship is that. *scoffs* That just sounds so disfuctional.
Swamppaw

*grins and nudges his mate* Cmon love we have some cheering up to do!
Skyheart

Oh im down! Do you think we still have to patrol the goldenclan border?
Tangelwhsiker

Its like you are a full blown warrior already. *chuckles* Well your hunting skills atleast.
Sunheart
It was definitely strange, but they made it work. *noses his heads* Some relationships certainly don't fit the norm, but they can be perfect for the couple. -Frecklenose

I know what would cheer us all up. *starts out* -Hushpool

No Hushpool. I'm definitely not in the mood. *follows her* Just a walk will help. -Featherwing

Maybe just to make sure other members of their clan aren't poking around? -Bloodmoon

I'm glad for that at least. Hopefully we don't have to find out about my fighting skills. -Milky
il y a plus d’un an KatieK102 said…
We could always share Wrenflight. I would be down to make an agreement with you and Flintstripe. ~ Shiverwind

*watches Hushpool and Skyheart leave* Well, there go your friends. ~ Slightfeather

*huffs but lays down* Fine. But I have a hundred things I have to get done as soon as the medicine cats clear me! ~ Falconstar
Uhh, *speaks up from behind them* you guys too busy planning to join a border patrol? -Wrenflight

Thank StarClan. That other tom saved me. -Creedstorm

Falconstar you just need to worry about resting for now. Are you hungry? -Sweetbriar
I guess i wont ever know with being a medicine cat and all. *says before leaning into her*
Swamppaw

*follows them* Oh relax Featherwing we aren't that insane. *says before nuding his mate* Now what do we do? *says quietly*
Skyheart

*shrugs* Sure why not i dont see why they would be poking around since they shouldn't be around but im always down for some fresh air. *says stretching*
Tanglewhisker

Eh they might ask you about that...But i think you might be okay?
Sunheart
That's true. Thankfully that also means you'll never have to experience heart break. *grooms his shoulders* -Frecklenose

How about we take a walk to the stream? -Hushpool

Well let's go see if we can get on a patrol then. -Bloodmoon

I hope. Well should we keep hunting? -Milky
Yea i guess but that also means i cant ever be a father..*says before taking a moment to think and sighs* Then again i dont think id make a good parent anyway.
Swamppaw

Mhmm maybe ill even give Fluffy here a massage to cheer him up. *teases*
Skyheart

Lead the way trouble maker. *says bowing down letting her go ahead*
Tanglewhsiker

*nods* Yeah i need to catch something myself. *purrs sniffing the air scenting a vole and stalks after it*
Sunheart
*looks at him in surprise* Why would you think that? -Frecklenose

Oh aren't you just the sweetest. *bumps him playfully* -Hushpool

*cuffs him lightly before padding over to Wrenflight* Hey Wrenflight we wanted to see if there was a patrol we could join. -Bloodmoon

Definitely. You can join the border patrol I'm sending out right now. -Wrenflight

*sets her catch aside and follows the trail of a robin* -Milky
Uh, Featherface is his name? No, Featherwing! Maybe you should try and be his friend. ~ Slightfeather

I suppose I should eat. Is there any mice on the pile? ~ Falconstar

*approaches Blackpaw with herbs in her mouth* Time to patch your wound again. ~ Thunderpaw

*groans as she slowly opens her eyes* R... Red? ~ Mistybreeze
last edited il y a plus d’un an
Why are you so determined to get me to make friends? -Creedstorm

I'll go check. *noses his head* If I see you move you'll be in trouble. *threatens though her voice was soft as she leaves the den**stops by Duskstorm on her way* Thank Starclan Falconstar is doing better. He's still weak but I can tell he's not sick anymore. -Sweetbriar

I just wish this wound was healed already. I'm going crazy just laying around. -Blackpaw

Misty thank goodness you're all right. *nuzzles her cheek* -Redshadow
I want you to fit in StormClan. It's easier to do when you form friendships. ~ Slightfeather

*huffs as he gets comfortable in his nest* ~ Falconstar

Thank StarClan for that. He should be back to his regular, workaholic self soon then! ~ Duskstorm

I'm going crazy taking care of you. *removes the old pulp, and begins chewing a new one* I think I have it worst. ~ Thunderpaw

*sighs* I feel better. My chest is really tight but the tickle in my throat is gone! ~ Mistybreeze
*rolls her eyes* Fine. I'll try getting to know these cats. But Skyheart still annoys me. -Creedstorm

Unfortunately. *purrs lightly* Want to share a meal with us? I think some company would help distract him so he's not thinking about work when he needs to be resting. -Sweetbriar

Oh whatever. At least you can still go out and train. -Blackpaw

You have no idea how relieved I am to hear that. And Foxclaw will be so happy to know you're okay. -Redshadow

*cuffs Shiverwind lightly* Why are you guys being weird? -Wrenflight

We aren't being weird! We were having a private conversation that you just happened to hear a bit of. -Treetail
That's fair. I don't really want you becoming close to him either. *drags his tongue across her hip* If he keeps asking you for threesomes, I'll have to let him know who you belong to. ~ Slightfeather

I'll have a meal with him later. I'm waiting for your lovely sister to notice me again. ~ Duskstorm

Actually I can't, *says sourly, spitting the pulp onto his shoulder* ~ Thunderpaw

*smiles softly* How are he and Bloodmoon? ~ Mistybreeze

What's so weird about a she-cat talking to her new best bi friend? ~ Shiverwind
*shivers slightly, holding in a moan* Oh yeah? And how would you do that? -Creedstorm

What is going on with you two?! One day you're clan mates like any other and the next you two are almost kissing in camp. *shoots him an amused look as she noses through the pile* -Sweetbriar

Well you still have more freedom than me. I'm not that controlling. -Blackpaw

They seem to be doing good. Happy to be sharing a nest again. -Redshadow

It's only weird when I hear something about you two sharing me. Ready for a patrol? -Wrenflight
Well..I’m not normal right..I can’t hunt..I can’t fight I can’t teach kits anything..•shuffles his paws• I get hurt to easily who would want that in a dad right?
Swamppaw

Hear that fluffy I’m the sweetest! •purrs out proudly•
Skyheart

•sits besides Bloodmoon waiting amused• So we are going with Shiverwind and Treetail?
Tanglewhisker

•pounces on his vole killing it swiftly and makes his way back to Milky•
Sunheart

•takes long breathes in his sleep•
Tigerfang
That's not what makes someone a good father, darling. A good father is kind, patient, loving, compassion. They know their kits better than anyone and would do anything for them. Your father could be blind and retired, but he loves you kits to death so he'd still be an incredible dad. -Frecklenose

You've always been a good mate to Hushpool. -Featherwing

Yep you two get to take these trouble makers with you. -Wrenflight

So hurtful, Wren. -Treetail

*joins him with a robin in her jaws* Look! My first bird! -Milky

*slips into the den and curls up around his mate* -Scorchgaze
Yeah but I wouldn’t be able to do much for my own kits if I have them mama..that’s the issue then again not like I can have kits anyways in my position.
Swamppaw

I’d hope so otherwise I’m sure she would have left me by now and you know you have been an okay mate your Crowtail I guess. •says amused•
Skyhesrt

Oh fun well atleast Flintstripe isn’t here so now Treetail will keep his paws to himself.
Tanglewhisker

•purrs happily• Nicely done! Well think we have enough?
Sunheart

•shuffles from him entering his nest and coughs roughly before looking up at him weakly• Oh it’s you..
Tigerfang

Well mentors are there to teach kits hunting and fighting. A parent's job is to teach their kits right from wrong. I think your father and I did a good job with how wonderful you turned out. *purrs* -Frecklenose

*huffs slightly in amusement* Aren't you supposed to be cheering me up? -Featherwing

Wow are you guys going to bully me this whole patrol? -Treetail

Probably. *teases* -Bloodmoon

Yeah I think the clan will be happy with this. -Milky

Of course it's me. *noses his cheek* The medicine cats and Falconstar are distracted so I snuck in to be with you. -Scorchgaze
You mean you did a good job. *points out* You were always taking care of me dad had the other two.
Swamppaw

Its an on and off thing Fluffy you should know that.
Skyheart

Totally, you make it just way to easy Treetail.
Tanglewhisker

Well lets head back then. *says picking up his prey and heading back*
Sunheart

*looks at him a bit worried* Scorchgaze..you should know better then to be in here what did we talk about the other day? *says before coughing harshly*
Tigerfang
Well that's because I'm a clingy mom and you're my precious boy. *nuzzles him* -Frecklenose

I guess. -Featherwing

It's just because I have such a big personality! -Treetail

*follows after him* So I keep hearing cats talk about it, but what's swimming like? -Milky

I know, but you're sick and I want to be with you. -Scorchgaze
*sits up and stretches * Yeah you are but that makes you one of the best. *licks her cheek* Thanks for the meal mama but i have to go back to my duties.
Swamppaw

*sighs and head butts him from behind* You need to cheer up a bit!
Skyheart

Yeah that's what it is. *says amused*
Tanglewhisker

*laughs a bit* Its a its something if you like your fur getting wet then you might like it.
Sunheart

*sighs and noses him* As much as i want to smack you i cant..thanks you big idiot.
Tigerfang
All right, darling. Be safe okay? I love you. -Frecklenose

Ouch! *rubs his head* I'm trying. It's just easier said than done. -Featherwing

Maybe you will have to be on massage duty love. -Hushpool

Are you coming with us Wren? -Treetail

I need to check on everyone and make sure no one else is sick, but if that doesn't take too long I'll catch up with you. Go on ahead. -Wrenflight

I've never gotten wet before. -Milky

*nuzzles him* I love you. -Scorchgaze
I will well trying my best at least. *says before making his way back to his den*
Swamppaw

Looks like i will have to .*says amused* Alright we are almost there so Fluffy get ready for some relaxation!
Skyheart

*starts to make his w ay out* Well you better keep up Treetail!
Tanglewhisker

Well how about when the ice finally melts ill take you out for your first swim?
Sunheart

Love you too. *says quietly resting his head against him*
Tigerfang
I'll even be nice and catch us a bird to share. -Hushpool

*follows after them* So anything new with you two? -Treetail

That sounds fun. Do you like swimming? -Milky

*gently grooms his fur* How do you feel? -Scorchgaze
Oh think you can get one fast enough? *teases as they make it to the stream* Now settle down Fluffy.
Skyheart

Eh not really besides Bloodmoon here playing match maker.
Tanglewhisker

I tolerate it. *says amused* Not my favorite activity.
Sunheart

Like im melting. *sighs* I've been better.
Tigerfang
*cuffs her mate before following the scent of a bluejay* -Hushpool

Thank you guys for doing this for me. *lays beside the stream* -Featherwing

Yeah I'm trying to get a feel for who he'd be compatible with. -Bloodmoon

Well anyone you've got your eye on Tanglewhisker? -Treetail

What is your favorite activity then? -Milky

I'm sorry love. *soothingly strokes his flank with his tail* Do you need me to get you anything? -Scorchgaze
I don't think it's appropriate for me to describe what I would do to Skyheart to my ex-mate. *grins slyly at her* ~ Slightfeather

What can I say? Frecklenose finally realized that I exist and now she can't get enough of me! ~ Duskstorm

If you're tired of being confined to camp, then why don't you order me to take you out of camp? ~ Thunderpaw

I bet they are happy to be sharing a nest again; I'm definitely looking forward to sharing a nest with you again. *stretches out in her nest, taking in a deep breath as her chest constricts slightly* I miss the Warriors Den in general. Did the medicine cats say when they think I'll be able to return to my duties? ~ Mistybreeze

Yeah, Tanglewhisker. Anybody you've got your sights set on? ~ Shiverwind
*rolls her eyes* Since when do you get sassy with me like this?! -Creedstorm

What are you saying to my sister? *cuffs him playfully as she joins them* Don't listen to him, Sweet. He's deflecting from how much he's into me. -Frecklenose

Uh huh. Well you two have fun with that. *shakes her head in amusement as she takes the mouse back to Falconstar's den**drops it beside him* Sorry for the wait, love. I was trying to be nosy with your brother. -Sweetbriar

Fine then. Take me for a walk! *stands with a huff at the dull ache in his shoulder* -Blackpaw

Well babe..you won't be returning to your duties. We can find little things for you to do..but you aren't going to be doing the same warrior duties. This cough has caused some real damage to your chest and now your lungs are weak. You need to take it easy on your body from now on or it could be dangerous. -Redshadow

Tell us! Don't hold back any good gossip. -Treetail

*pokes his head into the medicine cat den* Berryfrost? -Wrenflight
Since you decided we weren't mates anymore! Now you get Sassy Slightfeather! ~ Slightfeather

I neve said I wasn't into you! *nudges her* You know I love your tight little tail. ~ Duskstorm

Mhm. How did that go? ~ Falconstar

*moves to his wounded side and supports it* First good idea you've ever had. *helps him towards the exit* ~ Thunderpaw

*eyes widen* What? My chest still feels tight but I-I can still hunt! I can mentor, I can- *breaks into a cough* ~ Mistybreeze

*lifts head* Yes? ~ Berryfrost
I thought you were going to win me back. Is the sass part of your plan? -Creedstorm

*swipes at him again* Your brother is so proper and composed, where'd you get this dirty mouth from? -Frecklenose

I'm even more confused. I can't tell if they're actually interested in each other or if they're just playing around. *nudges him the mouse* -Sweetbriar

Why do you have to compliment and insult me at the same time? -Blackpaw

*rubs her chest gently* Misty relax. You have to take is easy on your lungs. -Redshadow

How are you feeling? Do you need anything? -Wrenflight
To be fair, you've been giving me sass our entire lives. ~ Slightfeather

Oh trust me, Falconstar has a dirty mouth too! Ask your sister about it. *smirks* ~ Duskstorm

*takes a bite of the mouse, chewing slowly* Playing around... for now. We'll see in a few moons if it goes anywhere. I have a question: how's Milky? ~ Falconstar

I don't hold back. Would you rather me fluff your pelt with lies? ~ Thunderpaw

Relax? Redshadow, my life is over! What am I supposed to do now, retire to the Elders Den with cats three times my age?! ~ Mistybreeze

No, I'm fine. I'll feeling a little stronger, actually. ~ Berryfrost
True, but you like it. *stands to her paws and winds around him, arching her back under his chin* -Creedstorm

Oh I've heard all about it. Flint and I are the nosy siblings, so as soon as our baby sister gave up the goods we got all the details. Do the kinks run in the family? *teases* -Frecklenose

She seems to be adjusting well. I think she's still feeling shy because she doesn't spend much time with anyone but Sunheart. -Sweetbriar

Of course not! I can handle the truth better than anyone. -Blackpaw

We can see about you staying in the warriors den still. I'm sure that wouldn't be a problem. -Redshadow

That's good to hear. I'm just making the rounds, checking on everyone, so if you need anything holler okay? -Wrenflight
*moves over him and begins to massage his shoulders* You need something to cheer you up. *says amused* Dont worry about it.
Skyheart

Eh i dont have anyone really in mind anymore. *says looking around the forest* That's why i have Bloodmoon on the job.
Tanglewhisker

Id probably have to say sunning. *purrs* Love to just lay around in the sun.
Sunheart

*shakes his head* No not really though probably some water sooner or later.
Tigerfang
*sighs heavily, relaxing his muscles* At least on the bright side she has Blackpelt, Smokepaw and Ivyfrost there for her. -Featherwing

Well we can help too! What about Ambershade? Or Milky? Oooor Thunderpaw? -Treetail

Not my sister. -Bloodmoon

That does sound really really nice. Oo and I bet it's the best next to the waterfall! -Milky

I'll get it for you here in a moment. For now I just want to cuddle you. -Scorchgaze
Got the whole family up there. *says pushing his paws deeply into his shoulders*
Skyheart

Ambershade and me are friends...The other two no thanks.
Tanglewhisker

Id say the other camp was better for sunning honestly.
Sunheart

*takes another raspy breath and noses him gently* Sounds good to me.
Tigerfang
That feels really nice. I can see why Hushpool raves about this. -Featherwing

Okay well what about Pantherpaw? Cloudpaw? -Treetail

Yeah hard to sun in a cave. -Milky

You know once you're better I'm gonna fuss over you ten times more. -Scorchgaze
*licks her back* Creed, why don't you just accept the fact that you love me so that I can pound into you like there's no tomorrow? ~ Slightfeather

*tugs on her ear playfully* Sneak into my nest tonight and find out for yourself. ~ Duskstorm

*nods* I was concerned she might latch onto one cat... once I'm recovered, I'm going to give her an assessment. ~ Falconstar

Then stop complaining when I give you the truth. You don't usually have good ideas! ~ Thunderpaw

I'm really expected to retire? Really?! ~ Mistybreeze

Yeah, what about the apprentices? You have to remember how horney they constantly are. ~ Shiverwind
I never said I didn't love you. What I said is that you need to win back the right to pound me like there no tomorrow. *nips at his neck lightly* Otherwise I'll just have to go back to taking care of myself. *leans into his flank, rubbing against him* -Creedstorm

Oh I don't know if that would be a good idea. I'm kind of a screamer. *purrs lightly* -Frecklenose

Are you going to give her the Redshadow treatment? *grooms his fur* -Sweetbriar

I don't complain! And that's totally not true. -Blackpaw

Yes Misty! If you push yourself too hard you could die! -Redshadow

Don't say that, my boys are about to become apprentices. -Treetail

So they'll end up being just like you then. -Bloodmoon

I can't believe you went there Bloodmoon! -Treetail
She raves about a lot of things with me you should know that. I mean Starclan how long have we known each other?
Skyheart

I mean they are options but they need time. •says amused• and Treetail if your kits are anything like you and Flintstripe you two are in for a treat.
Tanglewhisker

You can say that again but there are a few spots on the territory that are great.
Sunheart

Oh I can see that happening though I’d probably start complaining about your fuss after a day or two.
Tigerfang
That's true. StarClan that makes me feel old. We both have kits that are warriors now. Your girls might even start having their own kits soon. -Featherwing

My kits are going to be perfectly behaved! -Treetail

The waterfall definitely is nice. -Milky

Of course you would. *purrs softly* -Scorchgaze
*pushes her off of him, huffing as his skin becomes hot* How about I start winning you back after this cough clears up? I'd hate to take you on a romantic date and have another cat die. ~ Slightfeather

Did I mention I have a nest out in the middle of the woods? ~ Duskstorm

It's only fair; he went through it, so will she. I think I'm going to have to shake some things up... Sunheart is spending too much time with her and not enough time with Cloudpaw. ~ Falconstar

It is true! You're so defensive! *huffs* ~ Thunderpaw

I want to be left alone, *says suddenly* I'm not retiring, and I'm done talking about this with you. ~ Mistybreeze

That's an excellent point, Treetail! Soon his boys will also be options for you, Tanglewhisker! ~ Shiverwind
Sure. If you think you can wait that long. *teases, letting her tail drag across his chest as she pads over to the prey pile* -Creedstorm

Hmm that does sound nice, but if you've shared that nest with other she-cats I think I'll pass. I'm a queen so you'd have to make a new nest just for me. *teases* -Frecklenose

I always know it's going to be trouble when you talk about shaking things up. *purrs softly* Are you thirsty? Still hungry? I'll get you anything else you need. -Sweetbriar

Says you. *gives her a look* That's hypocritical of you to call anyone else defensive. -Blackpaw

Come on, Misty, don't be like this. We don't have to talk about it, but you're at least not as sick anymore. I can finally be next to you without worrying every single second something may happen to you. -Redshadow

That's not what I meant! -Treetail

Yeah that's true, Tanglewhisker. Interested in toms at all? *bumps her friend playfully* -Bloodmoon
You mean Bloodmoon? •snorts• I doubt she’d want to be a mother so soon.
Skyheart

Yeah about as behaved as a badger. •says amused• And no thanks to that not my type Shiverwind.
Tanglewhisker

•nudges Cloudpaw• Do you wanna head back to camp?
Driftpaw

One of the best things here. •says as they pad into camp• Well let’s drop the prey off.
Sunheart

We both know how overbearing you can be..•says before coughing roughly•
Tigerfang
I guess not, she definitely loves being a warrior. You must be really proud of her. -Featherwing

*nods and takes the prey to the pile* Thanks for hunting with me. -Milky

You're right. *stands, watching him worriedly* I'm going to get you some water. I'll be right back okay? -Scorchgaze
Oh you know I am I’m proud of both of them. •purrs• seeing how she is now makes me glad she didn’t have you and Crowtail as parents. •teases•
Skyheart

Oh it’s no problem for me! Nice helping you out you know. •purrs out•
Sunheart

Oh yes please and I’ll be fine so don’t worry to much. •says letting out another ragged cough•
Tigerfang

•finally makes his way out of the warriors den•
Crowtail
*flicks him lightly with his tail* Don't ruin my massage with your attitude. *shakes his head in amusement* -Featherwing

*Returns with a blackbird and a robin* I've got food boys. -Hushpool

Maybe you and your friend could help me with my fighting moves some time. -Milky

*noses him before leaving the den to get some moss* Hey Crowtail. How are you? -Scorchgaze
Oh whatever you say! *stops as she comes back* Oh looks lovely dear Fluffy you can have your pick. *says laying down besides him*
Skyheart

My friend who is that you are talking about? *says a bit confused*
Sunheart

*looks up at him and nods* Im doing okay..how about you?
Crowtail
I'll take the blackbird. Thanks guys. -Featherwing

*Stretches out beside her mate* Don't mention it, Fluff. -Hushpool

Sorry I'm still trying to learn everyone's names. Shiver... Shiverwind? -Milky

As well as I can be. Tigerfang is sick. -Scorchgaze