Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 26151-26200 of 31229

il y a plus d’un an TeamPeeta649 said…
If I had to guess I'd say patrols. I'm going to be organizing them soon. -Scorchgaze

*grits his teeth to hold back a groan of pleasure* I think you'd better. Otherwise I'll keep misbehaving. -Treetail

I'll probably spend some time with them. And the rest of the family too. -Frecklenose
il y a plus d’un an tanglebelly said…
•tilts his head• if they were talking about that why did they tell us to find you?
Flamekit

Oh I know a good way to put you into place. •grins moving a paw down between his legs and squeezes his sack rather roughly•
Flintstripe

That sounds like fun..•says as he finishes the meal and begins to nod off tiredly• How long are you going to be here mama?
Swamppaw
Sometimes your parents can be goofy. *purrs* Besides, don't you like spending time with me? -Scorchgaze

*holds back a yelp* O-Okay I'll be good! -Treetail

A couple of days. *purrs and gently shifts him into his nest* Don't worry sweetie. I'm not leaving any time soon. *nuzzles him as he drifts off* -Frecklenose
•nods quickly• yeah you always play games with us! But that old Tom you are with can be grumpy though.
Flamekit

Are you sure? •says holding his grip• I have to make sure you know who is in charge here. •growls teasingly fondling him while squeezing•
Flintstripe

•nods closing his eyes• Okay mama…•says drifting off•
Swamppaw
Sometimes maybe. But he's my mate and I love him. -Scorchgaze

Y-You are. *moans slightly* You're in charge. -Treetail

I love you, sweetie. *licks his head once more before leaving quietly**pads into the warriors den by Tanglewhisker's nest and nudges him gently, careful not to wake any of the other warriors* -Frecklenose
Is he ever happy? •says licking his lips as he finishes eating•
Flamekit

•gives him one more good squeeze before letting him go• Good that’s all I wanted to hear. •purrs and begins to groom his fur•
Flintstripe

•blinks awake looking up at her tiredly and gets to his paws• Done already?
Tanglewhisker
Of course. All the time. He just isn't the best with kits. -Scorchgaze

Now you're just going to leave me hanging after you get me all worked up? -Treetail

Swamppaw was pretty exhausted so I told him to rest. If you're too tried from your vigil we can always wait. -Frecklenose
Why? He is old shouldn’t he be good with kits?
Flamekit

Obviously. •says to him• I’m not trying to get caught getting my made or myself off in the nursery. •chuckles• Plus you getting hard from me trying to choke you out and squeezing your balls says something dont cha think?
Flintstripe

•shakes his head• no I’m fine just need to wake up a bit more. •says quietly making his way out of the den•
Tanglewhisker
*chuckles* Well that's true but not everyone is as good with kits as others. Some cats just excel in other areas. -Scorchgaze

*rolls his eyes* Well since you do it so often when we mate it's just kind of become a turn on for me. *suddenly grabs his scruff roughly in his jaws* But like you're one to talk. *lightly pricks his flank with his claws* I know you love when I get rough with you. -Treetail

*follows him out* Well the cool air will definitely do that for you. *starts out of camp, shivering slightly as the first bit of snow touches her paws* So where should we go? -Frecklenose
What does he excel at?
Flamekit

•huffs as he is yanked and grits his teeth flexing his claws into the ground• D-didn’t we just go over w-who was in charge?
Flintstripe

•stretches and looks back at her• Up to you it’s your day now. •teases• mine was yesterday.
Tanglewhisker
Well he's a fantastic warrior and I think a wonderful mate. And my best friend. -Scorchgaze

Oh but what about how much you love to be treated like the needy bottom you are. *Yanks him hard against, feeling up his muscles* You can't be in charge for that. -Treetail

My day huh? Well it that case I know exactly where we'll go. *takes the lead, enjoying the snowy scenery as they walk* -Frecklenose
So he only excels at being your best friend? •wrinkles his nose and turns to Ivorykit• What do you think?
Flamekit

•huffs his body starting to feel hot from his touching• Oh and who said I was feeling like a bottom mood today? •growls before turning hard tossing him down below him and moves over him dominantly placing a paw on his neck applying pressure and looks down at him with fire in his eyes• Becuase as of yesterday I’ve been in a pretty top mood.
Flintstripe

•follows her quickly glancing around the forest• So how was your talk with your siblings last night?
Tanglewhisker
*shrugs* As long as grandpa is happy I'm happy! -Ivorykit

*gasps at the iron grip on his neck* O-Okay I g-get it! *huffs at the mix of pain and pleasure* Y-You're r-really in charge. -Treetail

Eventful as usual. Plenty if gossip and talk about our personal lives. *casts a curious glance at him* Has everyone really thought this whole time that I could be doing better than Sunheart? I knew a select few cats felt that way, but so far everyone has been saying it as soon as they hear about my breakup. -Frecklenose
That’s true…•says before pouncing up at Scorchgaze• Do you think we will grow up big like you?
Flamekit

Oh now you get it? •growls into his face• Cause from where I am it doesn’t seem like it. I think I need to prove a point. •says into his ear• I hope you can quiet yourself so the whole clan can’t hear. •says before grinding up against him• Hmmm looks like I’m going in dry again. •smirks before her grips his neck tightly before slamming into him•
Flintstripe

•blinks and nods slightly• I think anyone with common sense would have thought that…I mean I don’t want to bring him up but look at what he has done. The only good thing he has done is maybe be and okay father.
Tanglewhisker
Oh I definitely do. Your daddy is big like me too right? So you'll probably take after him. -Scorchgaze

*grits his teeth hard to keep back his yowl* F-Flintstripe this is risky..*groans as his body does it's best to adjust to the rough entrance* -Treetail

*sighs slightly* I can't believe I was so blind to it. I had no idea everyone felt that way. Other than the one big mistake he has been a great mate. Or was... *Shakes her head* Let's talk about something else. No point in dwelling on the past. *smiles at him* So, how was your vigil with Bloodmoon? -Frecklenose
Hear that Ivorykit?! You will get bigger!
Flamekit

Oh now that’s bothering you? •plants his paws around his neck squeezing• You know it wasn’t an issue eariler when you were trying to rile me up. •hisses in his ear• But then again you can’t really answer right now with my paws around your neck like this can you? •bucks into him angling himself pushing fully in•
Flintstripe

•nods• Honestly it was a long night I had Bloodmoon boast about how her and Foxclaw hooked up and then she mentioned that I was being a bit to friendly with you. •says amused•
Tanglewhisker
I really hope it's soon! -Ivorykit

*moans in way of response, doing his best to keep his voice down* -Treetail

Oh. *shuffles her paws slightly* Sorry if that was embarrassing for you at all. -Frecklenose
Im sure its soon right grandpa? *says to him quickly*
Flamekit

*huffs loving the feeling of him before pulling out* As much as i love seeing your face like that i want a different scene at the moment.. *says realeasing the grip on his neck and flipping him over pinning him down by the shoulders and wraps his muscled leg around his neck as he pushes back into him* M-much better love the feel of your toned back. *growls out getting closer to climaxing before climaxing with a hard thrust*
Flintstirpe

Its nothing. *chuckles* She was just very curious on what was happening..*says glancing at her* So..
Tanglewhisker
Oh without a doubt. Your uncle was a little slow to hit his growth spurt too, but look at him now. -Scorchgaze

*bites slightly onto his front leg, but not hard enough to draw blood**just enough to muffle his moans at the feeling of him being filled* -Treetail

*stops once the reach a dense cluster of tall trees that opened up into a small circle* Here we are. My favorite spot. So? -Frecklenose
True! Uncle Wrenflight is really big! Do you think papa could beat uncle Wrenflgiht in a fight?
Flamekit

*pants heavily as he fills him pulling out of him when he finished and steps on his buldging stomach* I-i think i proved a point. *says sitting back watching him amused*
Flintstripe

*looks around nodding to his surrounding* Acutally a nice spot good eye. Frecklenose. *says before sitting down and looking at her* So...how to spend our time right?
Tanglewhisker
I think it'd be a close call. They're pretty evenly matched these days. -Scorchgaze

Y-Yeah. *pants heavily* Point proven. Do you have to keep going in dry though? StarClan sake. -Treetail

Well, I know you said it's my day, but we can do whatever you want. -Frecklenose
I bet daddy would win! *says confidently* *crouches down and mimics a battle move poorly*
Flamekit

*gives him a look* Only if you can keep yourself in your place. *says before moving him back onto his back and begins to lick up his chest cleaning him* Mhmm tasty.
Flintstripe

Well i uh....Im not sure quite what to do honestly. *shuffles his paws*
Tanglewhisker
*purrs as he watches him* You know you remind me a lot of your father when he was your age. -Scorchgaze

*hums in pleasure, his member still throbbing as he'd yet to reach his climax* -Treetail

Well, *moves to sit in front of him* do you know what you'd like to do and you just don't know how to start or are you just unsure of what you want to do? -Frecklenose
last edited il y a plus d’un an
Really!? What was papa like?
Flamekit

*goes onto his member sucking fiercly as he feels his mates member throb in his mouth*
Flintstripe

Uh...I....Both? Im just not sure what we can do...I mean you did just well seperate from that tom...and i dont want to push it you know?
Tanglewhisker
Playful and inquisitive. Always ready for fun. -Scorchgaze

*jolts in surprise at the sudden intense pleasure* Fuck that's so good. *groans and quicky finishes in his mate's muzzle* -Treetail

*smiles and nods* I appreciate you being so considerate of my feelings. I'm still reeling over this break up, but I don't know how much time is enough time or how soon is too soon. Yes it seems like this would be fast, but I couldn't even control who my mate fooled around with while we were together. All I know is, we're apart and I want to do what I want to do. So, if I feel like we're pushing the limits I'll let you know, but for now. *moves a bit closer to him so they were almost chest to chest* Do what you want. -Frecklenose
Really? What about Treetail??
Flamekit

*swallow hungerily* Now that was a treat. *purrs loudly*
Flintstripe

*his breathing got faster as she moved closer to face him before his instincts took over and leans in to kiss her immediatily*
Tanglewhisker
He was always a bit of a rambunctious one. Energetic and outspoken. -Scorchgaze

*lays his head back* You're the best, you know that? -Treetail

*leans into him and hums out of pleasure at the kiss* -Frecklenose
Did he get in alot of trouble? Daddy said he did.
Flamekit

*lays on his belly to belly and nuzzles his neck* Oh i know i am trust me. *chuckles* And you are pretty good yourself you know.
Flintstripe

*kisses her deeper twisting his tongue with hers and slowly pulls away and nuzzles her neck looking for a sensitive spot like Bloodmoon said*
Tanglewhiskser
He did tend to get himself in trouble. So make sure you guys behave yourselves okay? -Scorchgaze

Yes grandpa! -Ivorykit

*purrs deeply* How sweet. *wraps his paws around him and nuzzles the top of his head* You know if anyone ever finds out about what we just did we're in hot water right? *laughs* -Treetail

*gasps for breath softly as he separates from the kiss, her heart beat racing out of anticipation**tilts her head back for him, moaning lightly as he gets to the base of her neck just under her jaw* -Frecklenose
We always do dont me grandpa? *says looking at him cutely with big eyes*
Flamekit

Well just dont let them find out then handsome. *says amused* Now get your self cleaned up you ahve me and you everywhere.
Fl intstripe

*latches his jaw onto the bottom of her neck and begins to such hungerily*
Tanglewhikser
*purrs at them* Of course. Just make sure it stays that way. -Scorchgaze

Hmm if I have to. *moves him off gently before washing his fur* -Treetail

*Moans as shivers run through her body* S-Starclan that's so good...-Frecklenose
We will we will! *crouches down again and launches himself at his brother*
Flamekit

I mean or you dont and everyone knows we just fucked in the nursery. *chuckles*
Flintstripe

*moves a little more aggressivly pushing her down onto her back gently and stands over her breathing heavily* I-is this okay?
Tanglewhikser
*squeals in surprise, but rolls with him* You're going down! -Ivorykit

Yeah definitely not. Falconstar would actually kill me. *double checks his pelt to make sure he was perfectly clean* -Treetail

Better than okay. Sure you've never done this before? You seem like a pro to me. *drags her tongue slowly from the bottom of his neck up to his chin* -Frecklenose
Never! You are going down! *rolls with him bating at his ears*
Flamekit

If he tried id try my best to protect you.
Flintstripe

O-once or twice...*says lifting his head for her and shivers at her tongue* I mean ive gotten some tips aswell..*says and starts to move his paws down her body feeling her up*
Tanglewhisker
*bats back at his shoulders before hopping away and letting out a playful hiss* -Ivorykit

Oh how sweet. Maybe Sweetbriar could convince him to spare us. -Treetail

*purrs at the feeling of his paws on her* Well whoever gave you these tips you should definitely keep listening to. *grips his shoulders and pulls him into another deep kiss* -Frecklenose
*gets up quickly crouching down again*
Flamekit

*butts him laughing* I wish but i doubt it.
Flintstripe

*closes his eyes again as they kiss his member starting to get hard at the feeling of them rubbing against each other*
Tanglewhisker
*pounces on his back, tugging on his ears* -Ivorykit

Oh but now they're mating. Which means she can hang it over his head. -Treetail

*slips her tongue into his mouth and twines it with his**moans into his mouth rather loudly at the friction caused by their bodies* You have such a nice body. *runs her paws over his front legs, feeling his muscles* -Frecklenose
*squeaks and thrashing around trying to get him off*
Flamekit

Treetail i dont think you understand tom is like three and half mouses long! And thicker then her paw if anything is getting hung over someones head its that.
Flintstripe

*pulls away again and licks his lips before sliding down between her legs* A-are you okay with me doing this...*says a bit shyly*
Tanglewhisker
*grips onto his shoulders tightly trying to hold on* -Ivorykit

StarClan she's a lucky she-cat. I mean, you're huge love, but that's something different. -Treetail

StarClan yes. If you want to, by all means, please do. -Frecklenose
*growls realizing he couldnt get him off and spots a small rock and thinks of an idea before making his way with him trashing around slams against the rock*
flamekit

I know! *grumbles* I wonder what that feels like....*thinks to himself happily* Probably really good.
Flintstripe

*nods before moving his muzzle to her core and begins at her slowly but picks up pace*
Tanglewhisker
*yelps slightly and immediately drops from him* -Ivorykit

Well there will be no finding out for you. *taps his rear playfully* -Treetail

*her breath catches in her throat for a moment before a loud moan erupts from her* Y-Yes just like that! Oooooh my StarClan! *shudders as waves of pleasure move through her* -Frecklenose
Ha got you! *says getting up and turns to him*
Flamekit

*pouts* Oh comeone just once!? *teases*
Flintstripe

*grips her tighter with his paws feeling her shudder only made him go at it rougher*
Tanglewhisker
*whimpers slightly as he stands, but his back aches* -Ivorykit

moves over to the quickly* Ivorykit are you okay? -Scorchgaze

I-It hurts grandpa....-Ivorykit

Not over my dead body. *purrs at him* -Treetail

T-Tanglewhisker! P-Please keep going! I'm s-so close! -Frecklenose
*stops and looks worriedly at him* Wait are you hurt? I didnt mean it!
Flamekit

Mhmm fine fine but that means you cant have my brother either! *says making his way out of the den*
Flintstripe

*nods continue panting heavily doing as she tells him*
Tanglewhisker
It's okay Flamekit. Sometimes accidents happen. Where does it hurt Ivorykit? -Scorchgaze

M-My back...-Ivorykit

*Rolls his eyes in amusement but goes rigid when he hears Ivorykit whimpering**sprints to them* What happened?! -Treetail

*her legs squeeze the sides of his head when she climaxes**back arches as she yowls in pleasure* -Frecklenose
*shrinks down worriedly as his fathers come by.*
Flamekit

*follows after him quickly* Lets get him to the medicine cat.
Flintstripe

*lifts his head as she climaxes panting heavily* T-that was something! *says licking his lips and slides back up her body and sucks on her neck again*
Tanglewhisker
*noses Flamekit gently* It's okay. -Scorchgaze

*picks up Ivorykit and rushes him to the den* Swamppaw, Merryberry are you here? -Treetail

Y-You're amazing... *moans deeply as her legs continued to shake* I've never had an orgasm like that before in my life. *drags her tail down his stomach and brushes it over his length* I think you deserve a little something in return. -Frecklenose
*looks up tiredly from his sleep and gets to his paws slowly* Yea im here...*says trying to blink the tiredness from his eyes* Whats happened?
Swamppaw

*follows him quickly*
Flintstripe

*watches them go* I dont want to get yelled at..
Flamekit

*huffs as he feels her tail run down his length* What do you have in mind for me then? *says humming happily, his body rubbing against her instictively*
Tanglewhsker
Ivorykit says his back hurts. *sets him down gently* -Treetail

F-Flamekit and I were playing a-and my back hit a rock. -Ivorykit

You know. They know it was only an accident. -Scorchgaze

*pushes him over on his back gently**stands and gasps softly* StarClan my legs are still shaking. *moves over him and licks his neck* I have something I think you'll like in mind. *moves down until she was settled in between his legs like he'd done for her* Wow. I have to say, you're impressive in more than one aspect. *licks him a few times before taking him member deep into her mouth* -Frecklenose
*nods moving over to the kit and starts to press his paw down his back until he felt where he was injured*
Swamppaw

You dont know that.
Flamekit

*watches her take his length into her muzzle and moans loudly bucking upward immediatly* S-starclan!
Tanglewhisker