Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 25951-26000 of 31229

il y a plus d’un an TeamPeeta649 said…
See doesn't feel good, does it? *swipes at him playfully* -Ivorykit

Hmmm I don't think we'll have to go too far. Fresh snow fall, not many cats will want to be out in this cold weather. *stops as soon as they hit the treeline* We'll be warming each other up plenty though. *rubs against him, purring deeply* -Treetail

Lucky you. And lucky me. *licks his cheek* My mate is so attractive. -Scorchgaze
il y a plus d’un an tanglebelly said…
Yeah a bit chilly. *says trying to wrestle him down*
Flamekit

Oh very some might think we might even put on a sweat dont cha think? *grins widely as he rubs against him*
Flintstripe

I would say the same to you but i like to compliment myself instead.
Tigerfang
*tries to push him off, but struggles with his smaller size* I wish I was big like you. -Ivorykit

Oh you bet. *nips as his neck* So big guy, top or bottom? -Treetail

*rolls his eyes* Why did I expect any less? *purrs and lays his head across his shoulders* -Scorchgaze
Ha struggling to get out of my pin? *grins* Victory is mine.
Flamekit

*raises his neck a bit* Im a bit undecided honestly. *growls lowly* Lets just see how it goes.
Flintstripe

I have no clue but you should have just expected it at this point.
Tigerfang

*pads over to Sweetbriar* Well well well its like you are a mother already watching the kits,
strongbreeze
No fair! You're bigger than me! -Ivorykit

Sounds good to me. I know where I want to start though. *pushes him over on his back and immediately settles between his legs**licks his sheath, coaxing out his mate's member with his tongue* -Treetail

I suppose so. *nuzzles the back of his neck* You've always been an attention hog, but it's okay. I love you anyway. *chuckles* -Scorchgaze

*turns dark red* Don't say that! You'll jinx me and next thing you know I'll become a mother. -Sweetbriar
Cant blame me for that one! *says before getting off him*
Flamekit

*lets out a small gasp closing his eyes enjoying the moment*
Flitnstripe

I mean i thrive off attention so it would makes sense. *closes his eyes relaxing a bit*
Tigerfang

Oh please you cant be that embarrassed anymore! You finally got what you wnated.
Strongbreeze
I know I know. Maybe once we're apprentices you could help me get big? -Ivorykit

*continues to lick at him until his member was fully erect* Mmm wouldn't want you to get cold. Better keep you nice and warm. *licks his lips before taking his length into his eager mouth**winds his tongue around him hungrily* -Treetail

How about I give you some more then? You've got such a firm, muscular body. You have the most enticing eyes. You're so manly and handsome. -Scorchgaze

I did, but still. *shuffles her paws* I guess I'm just a bit bashful when it comes to taking about it. What Falconstar and I do is sacred to me and I just wouldn't want to share anything too personal. -Sweetbriar
I mean i can try i dont know how though...
Flamekit

*wraps his legs around his neck as he takes him in* F-fuck i love this!
Flintstripe

Mhmm everything you just said is so true. Glad you agree and can say it. *licks his neck*
Tigerfang

Uh huh sure sure not what Berry says just saying.
Stronbreeze
Oh well maybe papa could teach us? -Ivorykit

*moans slightly in way of response**takes his member deep into his throat, giving his tongue space to slide across his sack* -Treetail

Of course. *purrs happily* Have to show my mate how much I value him. -Scorchgaze

*turns even more red* What did she tell you?! -Sweetbriar
Well im sure when we get mentors they can help you.
Flamekit

*lets out a loud moan* You really do have a magic tongue! *says nearing climax*
Flintstripe

Oh i htink you know how much i know you value me.
Tigerfang

When didnt she im her mate.
Strongbreeze
Who do you think will be mine? -Ivorykit

*sucks him fast and firm**feeling his member throbbing for release in his throat made him more determined to bring him to climax* -Treetail

I'm just making sure you do. -Scorchgaze

So you know... everything? Like, everything everything? -Sweetbriar
*shrugs* Who knows maybe you will get the clan leader. *chuckles*
Flamekit

*climaxes breathing heavily* Okay okay you got me i tried to hold it in but you win! *huffs out looking down at him*
Flintstripe

Well have you set up patrols for the day?
Tigerfang

*draws his tongue over his paw cooly with a smirk* Mhmmm everything
Strongbreeze
T-That'd be kind of scary. He's so serious. -Ivorykit

*swallows the mess in his muzzle before pulling back with a smirk* Sorry, love, but you know how much I love to treat you. *licks up his stomach* -Treetail

Not yet. I should probably get on that huh? -Scorchgaze

Oh my StarClan! *buries her face in her paws* That is so embarrassing! I can't believe she told you! Please don't let Falconstar find out that you know. I'll never hear the end of it if another tom knows about what he does to me and I'm sure I'll get some kind of punishment for it. -Sweetbriar
Is he? I think he is super cool.
Flamekit

*grins watching him move up* Oh i know. But you also know how much i like to tease you and mess with you aswell.
Flintstripe

Probably unless your old age is getting to you. *laughs*
Tigerfang

Oh would it be a rough punishment for being a bad mate. *teases* He might pin you down nice and firmly. *teases*
Strongbreeze
Well then you can have him as your mentor! -Ivorykit

Then go for it, big guy. I love when you rough me up. -Treetail

Not quite yet! *stands with a stretch* Now who to send out...-Scorchgaze

*groans out of embarrassment* That'd only be the beginning. If he finds out I won't be walking for days. -Sweetbriar
If only! *looks up at Sweetbriars groan* Is everyhting okay aunty?
Flamekit

*growls lowly showing him off and pinning him down and draws a claw down his body observing it cooly* Mhmmm dont cry when i get a little to rough then love.
Flintstritpe

Whoever you want besides those pesky new warriors they all seem to have vanished. *laughs*
Tigerfang

*holds in his laughs as she says that* Spilling the bees much Sweets.
Strongbreeze
*snaps her muzzle shut for a moment, her face bright red* E-Everything is fine! Go back to playing. -Sweetbriar

Do I ever? *huffs at his touch, his member already starting to leak pre* -Treetail

You're telling me. But they're young. It's best to let them get their excitement out so they'll be undistracted for their vigil. -Scorchgaze
Oh okay! *says nudging his brother* Come on the water near the falls is still flowing lets see if we can catch any minnows.
Flamekit

Naughty naughty tom already leaking? *growls again putting a paw to his neck and applying pressure before moving his muzzle to his to kiss him*
Flitnstripe

Or they would be extremely tired for their vigil.
Tigerfang

*snorts in laughter as they leave* You are just the worst.
Strongbreeze
Okay but we have to be careful. Papa said the water is really cold. -Ivorykit

*turns so she could still keep an eye on them* How?! -Sweetbriar

*whines lowly in pleasure**licks his mouth teasingly in return* -Treetail

Please, don't you remember all the energy you had back then? -Scorchgaze
*nods* Okay thats not an issue i dont think we have fallen in yet. *chuckles*
Flamekit

Because you seem to not have a sense of awarness and whenever he is brought up you crumble. Kinda funnny.
Strongbreeze

*pulls away purring down giving him a dominate look* Cute sounds fitting for a bottom like you. *moves his paw down between his legs squeezing his member teasingly* Wonder what other sounds you make.
Flintstripe

I mean we are a differnt generation you know.
Tigerfang
Yeah but still. -Ivorykit

Well I just love him so much...-Sweetbriar

*groans as he grips him* L-Lets find out. -Treetail

True. I guess our generation really was pretty different. -Scorchgaze
Yea yea! *says nearing the stream and looks in watching for minnows*
Flamekit

Yea we all know how much you love him Sweet. *glances at the kits* They better be safe,
Strongbreeze

*slyly moves down moving his muzzle over his member curling his tongue around it hungerily before squeezing his mates sack*
Flintstripe

Would i ever lie like that? Now who have you decided on?
Tigerfang
See any? *peaks in beside him* -Ivorykit

Don't worry, I've got my eye on them. If one of them does happen to fall I know for a fact I can clear this distance in one second flat. -Sweetbriar

*moans louder as his back arches slightly* StarClan that tongue of yours is devious...*huffs in pleasure* -Treetail

Let's bring Duskstorm and Dapplepaw. I was going to bring Flintstripe, but it seems like he's made a get away too. -Scorchgaze
No nothing yet...*keeps watching*
Flamekit

*chuckles* Sounding motherly already.
Strongbreeze

*holds his an amused laugh keeping at it swirling his tongue*
Flitnstripe

Yeah i think i saw him and Treetail sneak out.
Tigerfang
Do you think it's too cold for them? -Ivorykit

I do my best. *says amused* Speaking of, have you and Berry talked about kits again? -Sweetbriar

*groans loudly as he can't hold back and climaxes into his muzzle* -Treetail

Everyone is bailing on us! -Scorchgaze
I doubt it they live in water all the time right?
Flamekit

New have but she wants to take it slow and not rush into it.
Strongbreeze

•swallows pulling his muzzle back and stands over him again• Tasty as usual aswell. •purrs•
Flintstripe

•shakes his head amused• Guess we are to old to hang out with
Tigerfang
I guess that's true. How do you think they stay alive when the water freezes? -Ivorykit

*nods slightly* That's a good idea. Pregnancies in leaf-bare can be tough. Well I look forward to the day I can kit sit for you guys. *purrs* -Sweetbriar

Back at you, love. *purrs once he'd caught his breath* So, *brushes his tail along his mate's stomach* I'd love to see what my big guy has planned for me next. -Treetail

Old we may be, but I still think we're plenty of fun. *twines tails with him and he starts to gather the patrol* -Scorchgaze
Not sure…they must have some super cool layer of skin or something.
Flamekit

Or maybe you will both be having kits at the same time. •laughs•
Strongbreeze

•smirks clamping his muzzle shut with his paw and growls• Well what I have planned might hurt a little. •says before shoving his member into his mate with out preparing•
Flintstirpe

•purrs following him as they gather the patrol to head out•
Tigerfang
*watches the water excitedly* Oo we should check and see if they do! -Ivorykit

I-I don't know about that. We've only been together two moons. We haven't even touched on the subject. -Sweetbriar

*a yelp catches in his throat, unable to escape due to the grip on his muzzle**his body tensed at the initial thrust before relaxing at the pleasure* -Treetail

So what should we do after our patrol? -Scorchgaze
That means we have to catch one first silly.
Flamekit

You have plenty of time.
Strongbreeze

•let’s put a heavy breath• Starclan you are a bite tight. •says before motioning himself bucking into him•
Flintstirpe

Depends what you are willing to do.
Tigerfang
Oh that's true. I can't really see them all that well. -Ivorykit

*smiles and nods* We've got the rest of our lives to think about it. And who knows, maybe we will end up coordinating it so our kits grow up together. That would be so nice. -Sweetbriar

*groans from deep in his chest, his hips grinding against his mate's lap* -Treetail

You know I'm pretty much up for anything. *scents the air for prey* -Scorchgaze
*narrows his eyes focusing* I think i see one...
Flamekit

Oh yea have our kits grow up together let them fall in love! *laughs*
Strongbreeze

*releases his muzzle moving his paws to his side and continues*
Flintstripe

Well deputy why dont you take charge and tell me what you are up for than.
Tigerfang
*reaches his paw into the water to grab it before immediately yanking back* It's so cold! -Ivorykit

Oh that'd be amazing! Then we really would all be family! -Sweetbriar

StarClan! *let's his moans out finally* I-I thought you were going to break me! *pushes his rear closer to his, trying to get him in deeper* -Treetail

So bossy! Are you sure you don't want to pick? *teases before thinking* How about a nice walk? The snow is beautiful after all. -Scorchgaze
Is it? *says before doing that same and fluffs his fur* Yeah okay agreed.
Flamekit

*shakes his head* Yeah it would be something.
Strongbreeze

That was originally my plan but then i realized how much i enjoy you. *growls biting down on his neck as he climaxes*
Flitnstripe

Sounds like a date then. *purrs*
Tigerfang

*quickly licks the water from this paw* Now I understand why no one catches fish in leaf-bare. -Ivorykit

You and Berryfrost still owe Falconstar and I that double date by the way. *purrs* -Sweetbriar

*whimpers in pleasure as he feels his seed pouring into him* Mmm and I want you to be able to enjoy me as much as possible. -Treetail

And I'll catch a little something extra we can share. -Scorchgaze
*narrows his eyes at the water determinly* Well i wanna see if the fish has what we think it has. *grumbles preparing to try again*
Flamekit

Thats if you can convince your handsome mate to go on the date.
Strongbreeze

*grunts as he pulls out and licks up his body* Trust me i am enjoying you pretty well.
Flitnstripe

Make it something good. *says sniffing for prey*
Tigerfang
We could just wait until after leaf-bare. They'll have the same skin. -Ivorykit

Of course he will. Why wouldn't he? -Sweetbriar

*tugs on his ears slightly* StarClan why do you have to be so huge? -Treetail

I'm on it. I'll be right back. *follows the scent of a rabbit* -Scorchgaze
We dont know that. *says shooting his paw in again and hisses pulling it out quickly*
Flamekit

I dont know i feel like he is someone who wouldnt enjoy a double date.
Strongbreeze

Mhmm just a gift i guess. *chuckles before getting up and holds him down by the shoulders*
Flintstripe

*smirks watching him and goes to hunt his own prey*
Tigerfang
D-Did you get one? -Ivorykit

*laughs slightly* He used to be someone who didn't like dates period. But he knows how important you and Berry are to me so he'll be fine with it I'm sure. -Sweetbriar

*purrs deeply* And you're my gift. I lucked out and got a big sexy tom. -Treetail
*shakes his head* No its cold and they are fast.
Flamekit

I hope so i dont want to make a bad joke and get told im stuck with apprentice duties for a moon.
Strongbreeze

Big sexy handsome tom. *purrs* Now what cute sounds can i get out of you now? I heard a few from you but im sure i can get more. *smirks wickedly* mhmm..
Flintstripe
*licks his brothers paw to warm it* Why don't we take a break? Maybe ones of the warriors could help us later. -Ivorykit

He would never! *nudges him playfully* Is my mate really that scary? -Sweetbriar

*groans lowly* That look terrifies me, but also turns me on so much. I know something devious is going through that head of yours. -Treetail
Agreed i bet aunty will get us one later. Well what do you want to do?
Flamekit

I feel like you know the answer to that question wtihout me even answering. *laughs*
STrongbreeze

Something is always going on in my head with you. *says biting his chest barley peircing his skin* Mhmm tasty.
Flitnstripe
I'm honestly kind of sleepy. *yawns* -Ivorykit

I promise you, he's not as big and bad as everyone thinks. Well, big yes but bad no. He's really caring and gentle. -Sweetbriar

*grits his teeth, growling in pleasure* I can't wait to feel you deep in me again. -Treetail

*returns to the spot the patrol had split with a rabbit and two shrews* -Scorchgaze
We can take a nap then if you want.
Flamekit

To you. *points out* He has a soft spot for you.
Strongbreeze

Thats if i decide to go deep into you again. *says before gripping him and flipping him over so he was belly side down and presses his head into the snow* But then again i feel a little frisky again.
Flitnstritpe

*comes back with three voles* Looks like you had a ncie hunt.
Tigerfang
*purrs and nods**starts to head back to their aunt* -Ivorykit

Yes, but I'll be there on the date which will put him in a good mood. When he's happy and relaxed there's nothing better. *purrs lovingly* -Sweetbriar

*huffs as the snow soaks into his fur* A-Are you going to make me beg? -Treetail

Back at you, handsome. Which one should we keep for ourselves? -Scorchgaze
*follows him quickly*
Flamekit

I will beleive it when i see it then. *purrs noding to the returning kits* Have fun you two?
Strongbreeze

I wasnt planning on it but now it seems like a fun idea. *growls into his ear before shoving a paw into his mouth toying with his tongue*
Flintstritpe

Well honestly that rabbit seems rather nice.
Tigerfang
Yeah. We're sleepy. -Ivorykit

Well come here and rest then. *wraps her tail around them and pulls them to her side* -Sweetbriar

*purrs happily and snuggles against her, instantly falling to sleep* -Ivorykit

*huffs around his paw, licking him in return**snakes his tail up his mate's leg until it brushed over his length* -Treetail

Here. *passes it to him* You take this and start in whatever direction you want to go for our walk. I'll pass the rest of this prey to the patrol and catch up with you in two shakes. -Scorchgaze
*does the same though he was still up just cuddling*
Flamekit

*watches her amused getting to his paws* See total mother right now.
Strongbreeze

Nuh uh none of that for you until i hear you squel for it. *moves his paw out of his mouth pulling lightly at sides of his mouth and grinds his member vigouriously against him*
Flintstirpe

*nods taking the rabbit and makes his way towards the direction Treetail and Flintstripe were unknowingly*
Tigerfang
You think so? *purrs and grooms the kits* Maybe one day. -Sweetbriar

*whines out of need* Please! Please give it to me! *pushes his rear back against his member as his paws kneaded the ground* I need it so badly! -Treetail

*catches up to him after a few minutes* Hey good looking. Mind if I join you? *purrs* -Scorchgaze
Ofcourse just look at you! *laughs*
Strongbreeze

*glances up at Sweetbriar* Aunty do you know where daddy went?
Flamekit

*shoves his face lower into the ground* How badly do you need it? *Growls*
Flintstripe

*purrs* Ofcouse only you though. *says before his ears perk up hearing whining* What in starclan was that?
Tigerfang