Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 24001-24050 of 31229

il y a plus d’un an TeamPeeta649 said…
I've told you before that you're good looking! -Bloodpaw

*rolls his eyes* Shouldn't you be at the new camp? -Scorchgaze

Don't get your tail in a knot, deputy. We just came to check in with our daughter. *starts walking again* -Hushpool

You know you're not supposed to be coming back and forth between camps, right? -Scorchgaze

No but unfortunately here they are. -Darkmist

*licks his neck eagerly* And what does that make you? -Treetail
il y a plus d’un an tanglebelly said…
Yea yea but it makes me feel unfortunate that you think my step dad is a hotty. *nips at her ear playfully*
Foxpaw

Yea plus it's not like you would stop us anyways. *gives him an annoyed look* So if you dont mind we are heading to the camp to see our daughter. Plus you have an apprentice and two warriors of ours aswell.
Skyheart

*twitches his tail* cant we tell them to leave?
Tanglepaw

Oh you know what it makes me Treetail. *says before pushing into him slowly biting onto his expose neck*
Flintstripe
*laughs and leans her head on his shoulder* Not my fault he's huge with big muscles. -Bloodpaw

That's not really a fight I want to pick. That's up to Scorchgaze. -Darkmist

*narrows his eyes after them* Oh we'll see what Falconstar thinks then. *picks up his prey and motions for his patrol to follow him. -Scorchgaze

It's not like we're coming to stay. I have a right to check on my kits. -Hushpool

*moans at his thrust* You feel so good. -Treetail
*Pouts* Oh stop it already it's hurting me feelings. *teaeses and snuggles up against her*
Foxpaw

True...*picks up his rabbit and heads back with them*
Tanglepaw

Blah blah blah you seem a bit pent up Scorchgaze you should go see Tigerfang. *laughs and nudges Hushpool*
Skyheart

*moans into his fur* F-fuck you are so tight!
Flintstripe
You'll probably grow into looking just like him. -Bloodpaw

You're such a troublemaker. *purrs at him* -Hushpool

I-Its been a while since y-you've broken me in. -Treetail
Oh and would you like that? •says curiously glancing at her•
Foxpaw

I miss taunting him, you can’t blame me. •says seeing the entrance• Ah there is the old cave. •narrows his eyes• I think I see Bloodpaw with someone.
Skyheart

And whose f-fault would that be? •says starting to go at him harder gripping his paws tightly holding him down•
Flintstirpe
Well I like you the way you are......But if you were to get even more buff I wouldn't complain. *teases* -Bloodpaw

*her patience disappears, her motherly instinct taking over**hurries to the entrance* Bloodpaw! -Hushpool

*jumps to her paws* Mama! *sprints to her, rubbing her head against her chest* -Bloodpaw

Y-Your's. *teases* You ju-ust love my member t-too much. -Treetail
last edited il y a plus d’un an
*winces as she gets up quickly and sprints off leaving him alone and staggers a bit to get to his paws*
Foxpaw

*snorts watching Foxpaw*
Tigerfang

*hurries after his mate and purrs at his daughter* Look how big you have gotten!
Skyheart

I think you would be part of the blame as well touble maker. *growls lightly releasing his paws from his hold and moves a paw down to stroke his member* You seem a bit tense right here.
Flintstripe

*watches them run to the cave and looks at Scorchgaze and Darkmist*
Tanglepaw
*rejoins Foxpaw* Looks like your future in laws are here. *teases lightheartedly* -Redshadow

What are you guys doing here?! *leans against her father happily* -Bloodpaw

We came to check on you. We couldn't be away from you forever. -Hushpool

*groans in pleasure* M-Maybe a little. -Treetail

I'll go inform Falconstar. *drops his prey on the pile and heads to his den* -Scorchgaze
*cuffs him hard on the shoulder * Oh shush you! She is already fawning over your muscles. *huffs*
Foxpaw

We just wanted to check up on you like your mother said. *purrs licking the top of her head*
Skyheart

*watches him go and looks at his father* Now what?
Tanglepaw

*gets to his paws and follows SCorchgaze*
Tigerfang

*huffs sucking on his neck and moans* Fuck im getting close*
Flinstripe
Well unlike you I'm officially taken. So while she's can look at my muscles your muscles are the ones I've seen her feeling up. *flicks him with his tail* -Redshadow

What's it like at the new camp? -Bloodpaw

Want to share a meal? -Darkmist

These two never cease to amaze me. -Scorchgaze

M-Me too. Go harder! -Treetail
S-she hasnt been feeling me up! And i dont know why she would ever want to anyways! *says flustered*
Foxpaw

It is nice and open. *purrs* Though it would be much better if you were with us. *teases* The kits relly miss you.
Skyheart

*nods* Yea im pretty hungry after that hunt.
Tanglepaw

I mean you cant even be surprised anymore. *says stretching out* You can jut tell them to leave. *snorts* Plus they should know better.
Tigerfang

*nods kissing him as he lays into him finsihing as he keeps at him moaning*
Flintstripe
Uh huh sure. *chuckles* -Redshadow

Has Buckkit been all right without me? -Bloodpaw

Want one of the rabbits or something else? -Darkmist

As much as I have no problem being a strict deputy, when it comes to stopping a parent from seeing their lot.....well they found my weak spot. -Scorchgaze

*moans louder as he climaxes with him* F-Fuck.... you're amazing. -Treetail
*grumbles and swats at him again* Its not funny! *says watching Bloodpaw*
Foxpaw

*nods* He misses you the most but he is getting better Pantherkit has been helpful.
Skyheart

Uh something else i dont mind. *says watching the group of cats*
Tanglepaw

*gives him a look* really now? That would be your biggest weak spot? *says a bit surrprised*
Tigerfang

*lays down ontop of him* Y-you aswel...*mumbles out tiredly*
Flintstripe
Well you really like her don't you? Wouldn't I be a good thing if she found you attractive? -Redshadow

That's good. I'm glad he's not dwelling on it. What about Thunderpaw? -Bloodpaw

She's doing well. Excelling with her training just as you'd expect. -Hushpool

Well let's enjoy something we worked hard to catch. *takes one of the rabbits and settles near the falls* -Darkmist

Well one of them. You're the other. *nudges him playfully* -Scorchgaze

*licks his cheek* Worn out, big guy? -Treetail
I mean yes it would be great...*thinks and purrs happily* I just hope she picks me....
Foxpaw

Yea she is doing how you would expect.
Skyheart

*keeps his eyes on Bloodpaw and follows after him* Sounds good.
Tanglepaw

*purrs and watches the camp* What are you going to say to Falconstar?
Tigerfang

Maybe just a bit. *purrs* Why did you want a go goes i have enough energy to stop you still i think.
Flintstripe

*yawns tiredly stretching out in his nest* papa?
Flamekit
I think your odds are good. -Redshadow

That's good. I miss you guys. -Bloodpaw

We miss you too, sweetie. -Hushpool

Pretty she-cat got your eye? *Laughs slightly* -Darkmist

I was just going to tell him about them being here. -Scorchgaze

I think you may have just put my hips out of commission for a bit. Should we get what we came here for? *licks his forehead* -Treetail
You really think so? *says* Even if we arent in the same camp?
Foxapaw

So what have you been up to? Not chasing after toms are you? *says glancing from here and then Foxpaw*
Skyheart

*flattens his ears* Yea kinda...but i dont think i have her eyes.
Tanglepaw

*Nods* Hopefully he says something that will be useful to get them out.
Tigerfang

*purrs and gets off him and goes to pick up what he needed*
Flintstripe
Mistybreeze and I came from what seemed like two different worlds. If she matters to you that much you'll make it work. -Redshadow

Of course not, pa. Training is my main focus. -Bloodpaw

What makes you say that? -Darkmist

Eager for them to go? -Scorchgaze

*helps him gather the pieces for the den and starts back* That was a risky one. We're pretty close to camp. -Treetail
Tue though you two broke about all the rules for the clans. *says amused* So are you telling me to break the rules?
Foxpaw

Good good. *stops remembering her kiss with Foxpaw* So what has your mentor been teaching you?
Skyheart

*looks at his paws and sighs* Whenever i watch her and Foxpaw she just kinda melts to him....I dont know i guess i can just see her reaction and its a bit differnt from when she is with me.
Tanglepaw

Kinda as much as i love their company every now and then they can get a bit well you know.
Tigerfang

You started it by pinning me down. *smacks him with his tail*
Flintstripe
Like father like son, right? -Redshadow

*smiles excitedly* Everything! He's the best! He said that I'm a natural fighter and so he's been helping me really perfect my hunting! And he's been helping me build muscle! -Bloodpaw

*rests his tail on his shoulders* Then maybe this is just a crush. She may not be the one. I had crushes too when I was much younger. I thought they were perfect for me, but as I grew I could see that while they may have been beautiful or friendly, they weren't the one for me. -Darkmist

Oh I know. Skyheart was already trying to get under my fur. -Scorchgaze

Couldn't help myself. *smirks at him* -Treetail
*laughs* Yea yea you are right. *cast a glance over towards Tigerfang quickly and then back to Bloodpaw* Tigerfang hasnt been bothering you has he?
Foxpaw

Oh really think you can take on your old man now?
Skyheart

*listens to him before nodding* Yea...i guess that would make sense...I really liked her though. *smiles weakly*
Tanglepaw

Yeah i figured. Im just saying the faster they are gone the better.
Tigerfang

*rolls his eyes and keeps padding ahead of him* One of these days i swear.
Flintstripe
Nah I think he's learned to leave well enough alone. -Redshadow

*grins* Maybe. -Bloodpaw

Don't give up yet. *nudges him lightly* -Darkmist

Want to try making them leave yourself? *chuckles* -Scorchgaze

*returns to camp and heads for the nursery* -Treetail
Thats good..He hasnt bothered me either so im happy. *purrs*
Foxpaw

*gives her a dumb look* Little confident arent you? I wouldnt mind a nice sparring match. *grins*
Skyheart

Then what am i suppose to do? *says curiosuly givving him a bit of a desperate look*
Tanglepaw

Oh star clan no. *laughs* Lucky for me Hushpool hasnt spotted me yet.
Tigerfang

*leads the way*
Flitnstripe

*looks up at them as they enter* Papa! *Says quickly and runs to them*
Flamekit
I'm sure his wrangler is keeping him in place. -Redshadow

You're on! *Stretches her muscles before crouching in the middle of camp* Don't hurt yourself, old man. -Bloodpaw

*lays down to watch them, purring in amusement* -Hushpool

Prove how excellent of a mate you would be. Be yourself, but do things to show her how much you care. Being a mate doesn't mean that once you're together the courting stops. I regularly bring your mother flowers and tell her just how lucky I am to have her. -Darkmist

Have you been hiding? *nudges him playfully* -Scorchgaze

They there little warrior. We've got some extra bits for the den to keep you and your brother warm at night. -Treetail
His wrangler? *says bit confused*
Foxpaw

*grins stretching out with her and moves to the center of camp* Dont get up set if you lose again. *loks at her teasingly*
Skyheart

*nods* I think i understand.. *smiles at him a bit* Thanks Pa...
Tanglepaw

*nods* Ofcourse why do you othink im over here?
Tigerfang

really!? *looks at what they brought* How good is it?
Flamekit
Scorchgaze. -Redshadow

Defeat is supposed to build character. So I've heard at least. *dashes at him, knocking one of his legs off balance before dashing away* -Bloodpaw

I'm always here for advice. -Darkmist

I thought maybe you just wanted to spend some quality one on one time with me. *licks his cheek* -Scorchgaze

It should work pretty well. We'll see tonight. -Treetail
Scorchgaze? *says looking over at the two toms seeing him lick his cheek and his eyes go wide* Wait are they a thing? *says looking at Redshadow*
Foxpaw

*recovers quickly looking at her boredly* You got a little quicker didnt you? *says quickly before darting to the side quickly swiping both of her front paws*
Skyheart

I know pa. *says before watching Bloodpaw and skyheart* Oh what did you get us to eat?
Tanglepaw

*chuckles* Oh relax iwanted to spend time with you to.
Tigerfang

*nods hearing the rucas outsdie and peeks out* papa cats are fighting.
Flamekit
Seems like it. They're certainly more open with their affection. -Redshadow

*goes with it, quickly rolling and gaining her footing* Certainly quicker than you. Maybe I'm just trying to wear you out before I go in for the pin. You're not in your prime anymore, pa. *grins* -Bloodpaw

Your rabbit. It looks nice and fat. *digs in* -Darkmist

Well what would you like to do with our time? -Scorchgaze

Oh that's just sparring. They're not fighting for real. -Treetail
*wrinkles his nose and goes back to watching Bloodpaw* I guess that's a change for him..
fopaw

*lashes his tail as he says that and narrows his eyes at her comment* Oh you really wanna lose now dont you? *says moving at her and starts swiping his paws quickly at her*
Skyheart

Oh. *purrs and waits to take a bite*
Tanglepaw

Mhmm watch Skyheart get his tail kicked in by his daughter.
Tgierfang

*keeps watching* oh okay..
Flamekit
Well at least he'll be kept under control this way. He'll leave you and Mistybreeze alone. -Redshadow

*dodges his swipes and slams her shoulders into his chest* -Bloodpaw

*nudges it to him* You've been doing really well with your clan duties. -Darkmist

*laughs* Sounds pretty good to me. -Scorchgaze

Their family is really into battle training. -Treetail
*chuckles slightly and keeps watching* Thats good i guess.
Foxpaw

*stops her shoulders with his chest with a smirk* Nice try. *growls and grabs her quickly tossing her down and pounces over her to wrestle with her*
Skyheart

Thanks. *purrs* Im trying best so i hope it shows.
Tanglepaw

Hopefully she can pull it off b ut i dont know.
Tigerfang

Why is that htough?
Flamekit
Good enough for me. -Redshadow

*growls slightly, angry at herself for overestimating her strength**kicks his paws away and pummels his stomach* -Bloodpaw

I most definitely does. Your mother and I are proud of you. -Darkmist

She's gotten much stronger, but it's still Skyheart she's up against. Daughter or not, he won't go easy on her. -Scorchgaze

They're just all very very strong. -Treetail
*nods laying down slowly so he wouldnt hurt his leg and winces*
Foxpaw

*narrows his eyes as she swats at him and brings his paw up and swipes it across her muzzle*
Skyheart

**purrs* Good! id hope you both were other wise i dont know what id do!
Tanglepaw

*nods watching him swipe down on her as he says that* Oh yea that is true.
Tigerfang

Will we be strong?
Flamekit
You okay? Need help? -Redshadow

*uses that moment to wrap her legs around his one and flips him on his side* -Bloodpaw

*perks slightly, impressed she had managed to throw his weight* That's it Bloodpaw! Use his size against him. -Hushpool

We always knew you'd make us proud. -Darkmist

Absolutely. Your pa is strong isn't he? I mean look at him! *licks Flintstripe's cheek* -Treetail
*shakes his head* Im fine! *says a bit frustrated with himself*
Foxpaw

*growl* Hun what about me!? *says rolling back up to his paws and skids to a stop before pouncing back at her quickly barreling into her hard*
Skyheart

*leans up against him happily* Oh stop it im not a kit anymore so you cant keep showering me with praise*
Tanglepaw

Mhmm i sure was strong today. *teases*
Flinstripe

*purrs* ya daddy is strong.
Flamekit
*smiles slightly* You're just like Mistybreeze when she was hurt. So stubborn. -Redshadow

You're the one to beat. If she does it she'll be getting all my praise. -Hushpool

*locks her legs around his leg, holding tight so she didn't get buried under his weight* -Bloodpaw

I have to say I'm impressed. Not that I would have expected less from Falconstar's apprentice. -Scorchgaze

Okay okay I get it. But what else am I supposed to do as a dad?! -Darkmist

Certainly were. *purrs* -Treetail
Yea i mean id hope id have some of her traits i was always around her.
Foxpaw

*huffs and lifts up with his strength lifting Bloodpaw with his leg before slamming down on her*
Skyheart

*nods in agreement* She was always one of the moost promising fighters.
Tigerfang

Be a warrior. *teases*
Tanglepaw

*continues to watch*
Flamekit

*finishes up plugging the holes* There we go.
Flintstripe
I definitely think so. *watches the fight* You know, I thought he would have gone a little easy on her since she's his daughter. -Redshadow

*grunts as all the air is knocked out of her**kicks him away before charging again, but this time immediately lunges toward his neck and puts him in a choke hold* -Bloodpaw

If she keeps growing the way she is she'll most definitely become a fierce opponent. -Scorchgaze

*huffs* Yeah all right. -Darkmist

Wanna watch the show, love? -Treetail
A normal parent won’t but I don’t think Skyheart is normal. •laughs• I just hope she doesn’t get hurt.
Foxpaw

•grits his teeth and her hold and starts to thrash around wildly•
Skyheart

Wouldn’t want to fight her •chuckles•
Tigerfang

What am I wrong pa? •laughs poking at him•
Tanglepaw

Might aswell since this little one is already at it.
Flintstripe
Would she be that stubborn? Would he be that reckless? -Redshadow

*tightens her hold* Tap out! -Bloodpaw

Scared of getting your tail kicked by an apprentice? *laughs* -Scorchgaze

I just enjoy spoiling my kits more than I do patrolling day to day. -Darkmist

*lays down with the kits* Who do you think is gonna win, Flamekit? -Treetail
Oh they are both stubborn when it comes to battle. *purrs* One of the things i like bout her.
Foxpaw

*narrows his eyes his breathing was getting a little rough and reels up before slamming down onto her landing on his back*
skyheart

Oh ofcourse it would be embarrassing.
Tigerfang

I've noticed that. *laughs* But dont you think you sohuld try a little more on your warrior duties?
Tanglepaw

*watches* Uhhh...the big cat!
Flamekit
*huffs in amusement* You really remind me of me sometimes. -Redshadow

*growls in frustration**squirms under his weight and cuffs his head roughly* -Bloodpaw

*rolls her eyes in amusement* You two are so persistent. One of you is going to get hurt. -Hushpool

You really think she could take you down? *nudges him playfully* -Scorchgaze

My warrior duties are plenty taken care of, thank you very much! Are you trying to lecture your father? -Darkmist

A good bet. -Treetail
What is that suppose to mean? *says look up at him*
Foxpaw

*hisses and gets off her swiping at the side of her head before tackling her and putting her in the same hold tighting his grip on his head lock* You give up first!
Skyheart

Eh maybe. *says watching them* I mean she is Skyheart and Hushpools daughter after all.
Tigerfang

Well i know you do them but i know you love spending tim in game with ma and us alot more. *purrs*
Tanglepaw

*purrs leaning against him* Is that move for fighting that they are doing?
Flamekit
The reasons you like Bloodpaw and most of the same reasons I fell in love with Mistybreeze. Her strength, determination, stubbornness, independence. -Redshadow

*hisses in his hold, kicking back at him while she struggles* -Bloodpaw

Good point I suppose. -Scorchgaze

Of course. Any father does. I'm sure even if you asked Scorchgaze he'd rather spend time with his kits than doing his deputy work. -Darkmist

Oh yeah the head lock. You essentially cut off your opponent's air supply if they can't break from your hold. So you force them to tap out. -Treetail
*purrs* Guess that is true im more like you then anyone else. *nudges him playfully* Y ouare a great dad.
Foxpaw

*growls* You are stubborn just like your mother fine then! *says before pulling back cutting off her air completely*
Skyheart

mhmm I mean you can try to fight them id rather not.
Tigerfang

Okay okay fair fair.
Tanglepaw

What happens if you dont tap out?
Flamekit
You think so? I've been trying to work on the overbearing part. *chuckles* -Redshadow

*trashes hard in his grasp* -Bloodpaw

Better do something quick, Bloodpaw. -Hushpool

*huffs* It seems like they don't even have an idea of when to stop with each other. -Scorchgaze

Maybe you'll find out yourself one day. If you want kits. -Darkmist

You could pass out. Or worse if the holder keeps going...-Treetail
*laughs and gets to his paws to get closer to the fighting cats and hobbles over* Thats true you like to lurk in the shadows to often.
Foxpaw

*releases his grip slightly as a tease before tighting it up again even more* Cmon Bloodpaw i thought you were better then this.
Skyheart

*nods* You can try stopping them you know.
Tigerfang

Yeah maybe...Guess we just have to wait and see.
Tanglepaw

Whats worst?
Flamekit
I just want to keep an eye on you. -Redshadow

*snarls and gives him a good kick back into his gut**uses that moment to spin out of his hold and continue to nail him in the chest* -Bloodpaw

*grins* I was waiting to see if something like that would happen. Even if she doesn't win it's good to see him get knocked around. -Scorchgaze

Do you have any idea if you might want kits? -Darkmist

Passing on to StarClan. -Treetail
Yea yea i know but sometimes i need my privacy you know. *gives him a look* Unless you are one of those toms who likes to watch.
Foxpaw

*snarls back at her hits and starts to let out a fury of swipes striking back at her in return getting more into the fight*
Skyheart

*nods in agreement* Oh you are are so right. *chuckles*
Tigerfang

Im not sure...I mean if i can find the right she cat. *says watching Bloodpaw* Then maybe.
Tanglepaw

*blinks* But isnt that really bad? I thought only dead cats go to StarClan.
Flamekit