Sterling Knight Sterling Knight

BieberFan546 posted on Jan 10, 2010 at 03:51AM
Who Cute is Sterling Knight?

Sterling Knight 10 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an Linkage said…
First i am quite impressed with this young man. He seems to appear to be a good young man with little flaws. I watch sonny with a chance..i got to admit this is type of young man if i had a son i would want him to take after him. No problems with driving drunk or little problems with stupid stuff that is usually associated with being a celebrity. I also watched his new Disney Movie and was deeply moved by it. I hope Mr. Knight continues to be the person he is. He must have quite the family!
il y a plus d’un an jadle811 said…
heart
OMG yeah! did you see starstruck? (a disney movie). there is this one pic of him and he has the bluest of eyes in the history of the world. WOW. i felt like melting but my mum was sitting in the room so i couldnt
il y a plus d’un an Jadey_Marie1 said…
smile
i love starstruck its perfect ane his eyes are as blue as the sky i liked jessica from starstruck shes pretty
il y a plus d’un an kmyer said…
il y a plus d’un an channyluv said…
blush
sterling is soo hot!one of my wishes is to hug him!
il y a plus d’un an ChawniRulesbaby said…
smile
My word for him is adorable.
il y a plus d’un an ashely1992 said…
sick
One of my CHRISTMAS WISHES is to become MRS.KNIGHT.HE is so sexy.If i saw him i will faint.STERLING KNIGHT EYES ARE UNDER MY CONTROL UNDER THE MOONLIGHT.IM LOVE SICK
il y a plus d’un an telly95 said…
wink
He is so cute
il y a plus d’un an dorica_ said…
smile
he is really cute.....but I'm not in love or obsessed with him ;))
il y a plus d’un an maria32693 said…
well ashley1992 i'm going to be mrs.knight. i kiss his pictures all the time.i have his phone number i call him all the time.we are meant for eachother. we have everything in common.link