Stefan & Elena Why shipping SE is better for your health

glossygirl125 posted on Nov 11, 2010 at 08:17PM
Taken from the DE wall.

"Guys! The DBers&SErs are banning together, to try and take us out on this poll. PLEASE VOTE! "You can vote REPEATEDLY. As many times as you want! Just open 3, or 4 tabs, vote, refresh, then move on the next. Repeat. WE NEED THIS WIN! Right now SE&DB fans are at their strongest, and DE are at their weakest. PROVE THAT WE CAN STILL TAKE THEM OUT AT OUR WEAKEST! This is for a spot in their 'Couples We Love' gallery. ITS IMPORTANT! This is a fragile time for DE!"

Those people are crazy-obsessive. None of us are EVER like this... it just proves that DE is bad for your health. :) Lol.
last edited on Nov 11, 2010 at 08:22PM

Stefan & Elena 6 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an bvale211 said…
lmao! Imma go vote! XD
il y a plus d’un an MsJeremyGilbert said…
hahahaha! hilarious , love this :)
il y a plus d’un an SalvatoreBroFTW said…
laugh
wow they just seem soo obsessed with the "idea" of delena :O
they really have OCD(obsessive compulsive disorder) right now :P
atleast we're not like this <3
il y a plus d’un an KatherineFierce said…
Stelena fans are alot more reserved. We never come across as this crazy. The sad part is, the producers might think there are WAY more Delena fans than Stelena because we dont constantly vote on polls or go into frenzies such as the one posted above. I hope this doesnt affect SE. If they give in to the Delena craze, we`re doomed.
il y a plus d’un an sylar_rocks said…
^^If they give into the Delena craze, the show is doomed.
il y a plus d’un an ItalianAngel89 said…
Lol i agree. Seriously I fear for what Delena shippers will do if their precious couple wont be endgame or get together. Are they gonna, you know, jump off a cliff or something? :O Maybe they should just check themselves into a Delena Rehab center lol. Really, they are just THAT crazy it seems and thats just sad. Over a damn tv show ffs! And I know they're not ALL like this.