Stefan & Elena L’amour Sucks...

smilechloe posted on Feb 17, 2010 at 03:03PM
i just thought i would set up a thread where people could just talk about the vampire diaries, the cast, how amazing stelena is and well anything basically.

if anyone views this and has any ideas about what to do on this thread feel free to message me!

i just thought i would set up a thread where people could just talk about the vampire diaries, the ca
save

Stefan & Elena 2 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an twilightlovie14 said…
big smile
Well, to begin with, I want to express my views on the couples and the ones I think I would like if they were to happen:

Stephan & Elena

Matt & Caroline(if it works out.)

Damon & Bonnie(that sounds interesting to watch!)

Kay, now I wanna talk about the cast: Well, not much to say except that I love them all! They all fit the roles they play so perfectly, that they beat characters in the book, hands down!

What I do not understand is that the show is missing Margeret(which was taken the place of by Jeremy) and Meredith! To me, they were all essential characters to the book, so they should be to essential characters the show, don't you think?

I really want to talk about the most important part of this whole comment: Stelena! In my very open opinion on the subject, I totally love those two together! I think that they are soooo sweet to watch, and their relationship is virtually effortless! I do not think Damon has a chance in the world of taking that away from Stefan, his own brother,by the way, and I definitely know Elena would never allow it! So... I think that pretty much sums up that bit. Seeya!
 Well, to begin with, I want to express my vues on the couples and the ones I think I would like if t
il y a plus d’un an smilechloe said…
heart
Heyy.
Totally agree wtih you about all the couples :P
i love STELENA! they are the best couple everrrrr!
And Matt & Caroline look so sweet in the previews i've seen. Because i live in England im a bit behind you, but i see loads of previews!
And... Damon & Bonnie! OMG they look so great! they look like they'd definately be a strong, powerful couple :)

And yeah, the cast all play the roles amazing. And the guys are licking-my-lips-HOT!
And yeah i agree with you about taking out characters, but then i think that the show is still fantastic!

STELENA FTW!
i can't express how much i LOVE that couple!they are so epic, romantic, sweet. And i love the way they look at eachother. And bless Stefan, he's so loving and protective, but he allows her in on the secret! I love him!
And yeah, at first i thought Damon and Elena would be good, but then i was like "No! Stefan & Elena aree THE perfect couple" i don't see how they could be with anyone other than eachother! you know?

OMG ... totally in love with your pic!
"i am the cure for his tortured soul"! - amazing!

thankyou for posting by the way!

'xo