étoile, star Wars Why we <3 étoile, star wars

siri_tachi posted on Feb 04, 2011 at 01:57AM
I'm trying to write a book, and I would like to know the #1 reason YOU love Star Wars. Thanks!

étoile, star Wars 5 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an misse1000 said…
I don't know. I just plain love Star Wars. I like it because of Princess Leia and Yoda, because I think they are awesome characters. I also like the storyline. It's epic, but romantic, unpredictable, yet it ends well, sometimes creepy, yet there's always this certain element to it, I don't know how to describe it, almost kind of comical. I also love Padme Amidala. Good ensemble cast in all of the movies. And of course, WHO COULD FORGET DARTH VADER? HE IS THE ULTIMATE BAD GUY!!!
il y a plus d’un an zupanic said…
Because its legendary!:D My childhood, my deviation, my wasting of time....I cant imagine better pastime:D Many amazing characters and destinations:D I wanna live with them!:D
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an siri_tachi said…
I love it because George Lucas created a world where right wins, we can use your mind to control stuff, and space travel is common. What more could we ask for?
il y a plus d’un an nvoid said…
metal bikinis... oh yea that's in there too
il y a plus d’un an moviebuff4 said…
Because it tells this dramatic story of a young farm boy who grows so much as a character.