Spuffy Obession

adwbuffy posted on Mar 04, 2008 at 10:46AM
So ok the there a lot reasons why Spike wants to spy,steal Buffy's things. I mean couldn't Spike get over her. Its sick and twisted. But the epsiode "Intervention" in season 5 he had Warren build a Buffybot just to make it love Spike. Ok ew, but when Buffy figure out wants going on she forgave Spike because Spike was beatened badly by Glory, to find information on Dawn aka The Key. She gave Spike a thank you kiss. But in the end of the episode she told him she will never forget and that was really what he did for her to save her sister's life.
last edited on Mar 04, 2008 at 10:47AM

Spuffy 7 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an nosemuffin said…
Yes, that is true. Were you just trying to remind us?
il y a plus d’un an adwbuffy said…
yeah sorry
il y a plus d’un an nosemuffin said…
No need to be sorry. It was definitely a changing point in their relationship. And though they had many of those, it was one of the biggest.

It's well known that Buffy and Spike understood each other in a way that nobody else understood them. I actually think that this act on Spike's part gave Buffy a lot of insight. She finally saw that not only was his love her real, but that he was capable of martyring himself in the same fashion that she was. And you know how much Buffy loved a good martyr!
last edited il y a plus d’un an
well at least i still have good insight on their relationship
il y a plus d’un an NikaDawson said…
I agree with nosemuffin.
same here
il y a plus d’un an ArabellaElfie said…
ditto