Spuffy Just wondering...

buffyfan posted on Mar 03, 2008 at 03:38AM
Does Spike really love Buffy? I was just wondering what you think, since he has tried to kill her on so many occasions...in my opinion, he never actually loved her, he just wanted to get a soul so he could get the chip out.
last edited on Feb 26, 2009 at 08:22AM

Spuffy 7 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an nosemuffin said…
You're wrong.
il y a plus d’un an NikaDawson said…
If you would listen to the writers of the show, than you would realize how completely wrong you are there. Everyone one of them said he went there to get his soul for her. Joss said it. And every writer has said that Spike loved Buffy, JM who plays Spike says that Spike loved Buffy from the moment he saw her, and I'm sorry but I'm more inclined to believe him than I am you. I'm also more inclined to believe the show than you, and what was shown on screen from Spike was love.

And I'm sorry but do we intrude on your bangel spot like this? It's rude, and ignorant.
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an amazondebs said…
do i really need to repeat myself?
stop putting this everywhere!!! we've heard this so called theory many times on different picks and forums

there are only so many times we can tell that writers say spike went to get his soul and until you own the right of buffy or take over fox you can not claim otherwise

and it is rude, this is a site for fans of spuffy if your not a fan don't post anything here
il y a plus d’un an babybell said…
haha, you basically just denied what happened in the show as fact :P
il y a plus d’un an krestin said…
I just wanted to tell you that you're moron for even posting such a lame thread. Everyone knows that Spike did GO for the SOUL and was in love with Buffy since S2.
il y a plus d’un an sexyspike1 said…
Okay, I really hate you.
il y a plus d’un an jessica101 said…
Yeah I know I agree with all of you. Spike loves Buffy he almost got himself killed to get his soul for Buffy.