il y a plus d’un an LillyBlack said…
Name: Kay Onishi
Appearance: pic
Personality: Kept to herself unless around people she's comfortable with
Meister/Weapon/Witch: Meister
Move/Abilities: TBR in the meantime lol
Weapon: Daggers
Bio: TBR
Special Moves/Other: For other, Kay is the type of person who likes to tinker with things and build things. She has two daggers but one them is her actual partner, Akiko, while the other is a replica she made herself.
 Name: Kay Onishi Age: 18 Gender: Female Appearance: pic Personality: Kept to herself unless aroun
Name: Akiko Sato
Personality: Typically happy and tries to keep a positive mood
Meister/Weapon/Witch: Weapon
Move/Abilities: TBR in the meantime
Weapon: Daggers
Special Moves/Other: She's Kay's weapon and typically tries to encourage Kay to do a lot to things
(These are my only two characters btw c:)
last edited il y a plus d’un an
 Name: Akiko Sato Age: 17 Gender: Female Appearance: pic Personality: Typically happy and tries to
il y a plus d’un an TheAdventGhost said…
Name: Jin Kusanagi
Personality: Looks at the world as a beautiful place, with ugly creatures (the kishins and witches.) Can become quite passionate when talking about human nature. Although, if left unchecked long enough, he can be a bit of a psychopath.
Meister,Weapon,Witch: Meister
Move/Ablitities:
Weapon: Kisana, His partner that can become twin Uzis.
Special moves/Others: Resonance with his partner Kisana.
(It's no problem. ^_^)
 Name: Jin Kusanagi Age: 18 Gender: Male Appearance: pic Personality: Looks at the world as a beau
Name: Vanessa "Vanny" Marrow.
Appearance:pic
Personality: She almost serves to be an older sister to Jin. At least for the moment when she doesn't seem like she's trying to seduce him.
Meister,Weapon,Witch: Weapon
Move/Ablitities: TBR
Weapon: Uzi, but can become twin Uzis.
Special moves/Others: Has a second soul inside of her, which allows her to become a second gun in Jin's hand.
 Name: Vanessa "Vanny" Marrow. Age: 19 Gender: Female Appearance:pic Personality: She almost serve
(Nice! Who should start it off? c:)
(I'll start.)

*It was nighttime, Jin and Vanessa had cornered a serial killer in a closed alley space*
Jin: Looks like your road ends here...
???: Damn it!!!
Jin: *He pointed the gun that was Vanessa at the killer* Kaiji the killer... You've been judged guilty in accordance to the DWMA... Your soul has become a kishin egg...
Kaiji: Hold on, perhaps... We can make a deal-
Jin: Shut up... *He pulled the trigger as bullets unloaded into Kaiji and his body was gone, leaving just a kishin egg, which he put he put into the clip and loaded it into the gun as Vanessa then turned human*
Vanessa: Well, that's that....
Jin: That makes #40... We've still got a ways to go...
Vanessa: After all that, I could use a nice hot soak...
Jin: You say that after every kill...
Kay finally finishes walking up the large stairs of DWMA after finishing a mission with Akiko. Her body falls flat on the ground after being so tired from the stairs. “Huh, you would think that I would be the one being all tired... Kay get up!” Akiko says while she’s pulling on Kay’s arm to get her back up but Kay only shakes her head. “I’m tired, can’t you let me rest for at least a few seconds?” Kay says. Akiko gives up and just decides to sit next to her. “Hey Kay, don’t you think you’re at a disadvantage by having basically your whole back exposed?”
“It’s funny that you think I would let anyone get behind me to begin with...” Kay turns over so her back is against the floor instead.
Jin: Alright then, you head home.. I'll report to Lord Death...
Vanessa: Alright then.. *She headed on another path as Jin headed for the DWMA*
Jin: Alright... *He then made his way up the stairs, quick like they were nothing* Alright... I got it... *He then looked at Kay and Akiko* Hm? Kay, Aki... You're both just getting back from your mission as well?
"Huh..?" Kay gets up to see who's talking. "Oh! Hey Jin.. and yeah, we are even though it is pretty late. Also, I don't understand how you and Akiko don't get tired from these stairs..."
"Kay, technically I should be the one that's tired! For someone who can walk and run at incredible speeds, you really shouldn't be tired.." Akiko says while scratching her head.
"Well... these stairs just get to me, ok? Jin... I'm assuming you're heading to Lord Death?" Kay stands up. "I'll go along with you since I have to as well anyways.."
Jin: Alright then, let's go... *He began to walk on the way to Lord Death's office* And I guess it's safe to say the stairs are sort of your kryptonite huh? I usually carry Vanessa up because she gets tired so easily...
Kay follows along while Akiko stays behind waiting on the stairs. "Yeah you could say that... And aw that's nice, if I made Akiko carry me, she would probably drop me not even halfway and then make me go up myself. Maybe I can try finding someone who will willingly carry me unlike Akiko... but considering her reasoning about my speed, probably no one will.." Kay says, letting out a small laugh.
Jin: You're only human... While it's easy to say that you've got certain strengths, sometimes those strengths don't help everything.. Plus, as humans our bodies have different outputs to different things.. While you may be more fit to fight a kishin, there are other things that you may suffer from... Sorry, I'm rambling aren't I...
"No, you're not rambling don't worry! But you make a very good point, I guess it's just surprising that the stairs to this academy are one of my weaknesses.." Kay smiles softly.
Jin: Surprising, yes.... Still though, at the end of it all... It's all part of what makes you Kay... *He couldn't help but smile ahead of her and look back at her* We all have our quirks about us as well.. It's truly what separates us.
"Yeah... You're right.. Thank you, that helps me feel better about it! I guess it sort of like how you can get up the stairs perfectly fine even with Vanessa in your arms.. Although it's minor, it can still be seen as one your strengths and it's just apart of you.." Kay looks up from the floor to look at Jin and smiles more. "By the way... this off topic so I apologize for a moment but... what if Lord Death isn't even there? I mean it is pretty late and who knows what sort of things he has to handle..."
Jin: Nah, he's practically always in his office. Half the time I usually call him from a glass surface, and I can reach him easily. *He crossed his arms* A reaper.. I can only imagine the kind of power he must have... Unfortunately it'll be nothing more than imagination....
"True... but I guess you never know, it could just be rare that he's not there.. And I wonder that as well, I don't think even words can possibly describe how powerful he can be.. but oh well like you said it's just up to our imagination.." After awhile they make it to Lord Death's office to him just standing there doing who knows what. "Lord Deathhh! Hello.. Jin and I are back from both of our missions, I'm sorry if this is such a random time.."
(I hope you don't mind controlling Lord Death for me lol)
(No problem.)
Death: Huh? Oh, hello there! *He said as his big hand emerged from the aide of his shadowy body*
Jin: Hey, Lord Death... We've returned...
Death: Yes, and I must say you've both done well..
Jin: I tend to see these things through.
Death: As we must.. We must be as thorough as possible..
Jin: *He nodded* Of course sir..
Death: With you Jin, this makes 40 souls... Although, you've still a long ways to go...
Jin: I know, Vanessa having the second soul... It has its perk... But... *He shook his head* It's nothing.. *He tried to laugh it off, but the mention of Vanessa's second soul, made him feel off*
Death: And you Kay, this makes........ *He tilted his head* Remind me again...
"Oh- um... I lost count.. I believe it's around 35? Typically Akiko is the one who keeps track so maybe I should've had her come with me but I believe I can confidently say it's 35!" Kay awkwardly says while scratching the back of her head.
Jin: Well, not bad....
Death: Ah, you're both coming a great way... No matter how long it takes, I'm sure we can still mold you into the best meisters yet.
Jin: Of course, we won't stop and we're going to keep going ever further.
Death: Very well spoken young man...
"No matter how many obstacles we go through, and I'm sure we'll come through many... but we'll push through and we'll get there and you can count our word on that!" Kay said with actual confidence this time instead of being awkward. "Unless there's something you need or want to tell us.. or just me, I'm going to start heading out, I have something waiting for me back at my workshop.."
Death: Right! You two have returned safely, so that's a mission complete... You two go get some rest, you never know what may happen with each day...
Jin: Of course sir. *He bowed*
Death: Although, before you go Jin... There's something else I need to talk with you about before you leave...
Jin: Oh, of course sir... *He then looked at Kay* I'll see you tomorrow then?
"Yup, I'll see you tomorrow Jin," Kay smiles. "Goodbye Lord Death and Jin..!" Kay waves goodbye and starts to head outside and go out to the staircase. She expected to see Akiko still there but there was no one at the staircase. "Oh.. Did we stay in there for that long...? I don't think we were but it's understandable.." Kay walks down the stairs and begins to head towards her workshop, which is essentially her home as well. She opens her door to a room with walls and tables filled with tools and paper scribbled over with a bunch of ideas. There's machines here and there that's she's either working on or just scrapped as a whole and ahead is just her loft where she sleeps. Although it's a mess, Kay generally knows where her things are. "...I didn't leave this room like this.. Why are there some things missing..?"
Death: You've been taking care of yourself well, right?
Jin: Of course sir.
Death: I know it's a bit of a tough hold... But you were the only compatible host that could keep a soul like that from becoming a kishin egg...
Jin: ....... How was it possible that the soul hadn't turned? He was ready to commit a mass genocide....
Death: While we still have no conclusion as to how that soul hadn't turned, we can conclude one thing.. You have been able to keep a hold of your real self...
Jin: But why the risk? You realize you're putting everyone here in danger... Right?
Death: Of course, but the academy and I are a failsafe for any potential events....
Jin: .......... That isn't all you wanted to talk to me about is it?
Death: Unfortunately, there is something else... You've known about the Gorgon family, right?
Jin: Yeah, only the most powerful witch family around....
Death: Indeed... Have you heard about a new Gorgon emerging?
Jin: A new one?
Death: Medusa had a son, seems like she managed to birth a child before her demise....
Jin: Why tell me? .... Wait.... Vanessa...
Death: That's right, Vanessa's sore spot..
Jin: She lost her twin sister and her previous meister.... Before coming to the academy....
Death: If she were to ever catch wind of this.... I wouldn't want her to become too reckless.... That's why, as her partner... You need to be careful...
Jin: Of course Lord Death... I'll do whatever it takes to protect Vanessa... Always!
Death: Very well... Then make sure you get some rest, ok?
Jin: *He nodded* Thanks for the info Lord Death.... *He then bowed as he then left and headed home*
Kay walks up to a locked up door which keeps away a few weapons she's been working on and are extremely precious to her. She looks at the lock and fortunately, it seems like it was left completely untouched. Kay let out a sigh of relief and opened up the door. The weapons were perfectly fine and so she locked up the door once again. "As long as these are fine, I can feel a bit at peace..." Kay turned around and noticed a bright note left on the table. She immediately rushed to it and picked it up to read it. The front read 'we haven't forgotten about you' and the back was only a signature that read 'Onishi.' Kay sighed once again but the last thing she wanted to do was worry. Maybe if she just ignored the situation, she would be fine in the meantime.. She put down the note and decided to just go to sleep and hope things will end up ok.
(Do you wanna do a time skip to the next day?)
(Yeah.)
*The next morning, Jin and Vanessa were waiting at the top of the stairs*
Vanessa: You know, the view from up here... It never gets boring...
Jin: Now that I think about it.... Why DOES the academy have so many stairs?
Kay wakes up, initially feeling perfectly fine but then she remembered about the note she found last night. She sighs, "Can't they leave me alone...? I don't understand what's so important about getting me back...." Kay gets ready and walks out her workshop to see Akiko waiting there patiently. "Hey Kay! You ready to go?" Akiko says happily. Kay simply just nods her head and Akiko frowns a bit from that but decided to just let it be. They eventually make it to the staircase of the academy and Akiko turns to Kay and says, "Look, just stay behind me and you should be ok, ok?" Kay just nods again and Akiko starts going up the stairs. She sees Vanessa and Jin at the top and starts to wave at them. "Hey guys!!! What's up?" She turns around to see that Kay didn't even follow her at all and stayed at the bottom of the staircase. "Kay!? Get up here!"
Key yells back, "I-.. I don't want to... I'm gonna be tired again!"
Vanessa: Perhaps Jin could carry her.. I mean she isn't as top heavy as me, so carrying her should be a breeze.
Jin: Only if she wants.... *He headed down quick next to her* Perhaps.. I can carry you up?
"Are you sure you don't mind doing that for me...?" Kay scratches her neck while attempting to avoid eye contact. "If you don't mind, then I guess yeah you can.."
Jin: Alright. *He then carried her one arm carrying her legs and the other supporting her back as he began to make his way up with Kay*
Vanessa: So that's how it look when it's someone else... Hm...
"What do you mean by that Vanessa? If you don't mind me asking that is." Akiko asks.
Kay continues to just attempt to avoid eye contact and sort of just picks at her hands as a way to distract herself but also as a way to keep her mind off of the note as well. She doesn't really know if she feels flustered from being carried, scared because of the note, or just both. She just tried her best to relax against him and keep her mind clear. "Hey.. um I'm sorry I'm basically making you go up these stairs twice.. I honestly couldn't imagine what would happen if I went up twice in a row," Kay says, letting out a small laugh.
Vanessa: I've just never seen anyone else carried by Jin... Jin's an interesting one, that's all I can say for sure. *She said with a wink*
Jin: Hey, no worries.. I've got to look out for my friends..
Akiko giggles, "You can honestly say the same for Kay, except maybe in some different context considering sometimes I can just never tell what's going on in that girls mind."
Kay nods, "Yeah, that makes sense.. so thank you.." She smiles and moves her head against his shoulder, still just picking at her hands as they go up the stairs.
Vanessa: For me, it's easy to tell... Jin's got a huge ideal for seeing humanity strive... He loves the world we live in. He's a hero of justice for this world... *She giggled a little* Saying it out loud, it almost sounds cheesy..
Jin: *He looked at her with a smile* Of course, it's no problem at all... Always happy to help out..
"That's honestly nice to hear because in the sort of world we live in now, it's relieving hearing that there's someone like Jin who's very passionate about that, especially since there's unfortunately some people who can probably care less." Akiko said.
Kay looks back up at him smiling and blushes a bit, even though she's been avoiding it this whole time. She slowly stops picking at her hands and starts to feel calmer and more relaxed in general.
Vanessa: Yeah, although I never knew what made Jin this way... He's always believed in joining the DWMA in order to help fight for humanity's future... I want to help him ensure humanity has that future...
Jin: You're starting to ease up... That's good. [I can sense it in her soul... She's usually a bit more tense, but not this time..]
"And you guys should know that you have Kay and I as your support, so we'll also be there on your sides to help out!" Akiko smiles. "For Kay... She mainly joined DWMA as an escape from her family. To explain it simply, you can think of her family as a bunch of Stein's but worse.. Their interests are just something that I guess you can say have been passed down through generations but Kay have been the only one who has tried to escape from it.. Now I don't really want to explain everything because I don't believe it's my place to do so, but that's the basis of it. Lately though I think she's been doing better."
Kay nods, "I guess you've noticed... I mean you can say it's mostly your doing, this is kind of relaxing..." She smiles again. "Hey... How close are we to the top?"
Vanessa: Understood.. I'd rather ask you to dig deeper than necessary... I don't like to overstep in that kind of thing...
*As Kay asked Jin how close they were, he made it up the last flight*
Jin: Talk about timing, we're here..
Vanessa: Looks like I'm not the only one that can call him a knight in shining armor.
Kay giggles as she gently gets jumps out of his arms. "I guess not!"
"Kay, I guess you can say this is technically your first time coming up here not feeling tired!" Akiko jokingly says.
Kay crosses her arms and looks away, "I don't know what you're talking about.. Maybe next time you should be the one to carry me up!" As Kay says that, she feels as is someone is staring directly at her back and all that calmness she felt not even a second ago disappears. She feels tension building up on her shoulders and she immediately looks behind her, yet sees no one in the distance. She sighs and looks at Akiko. "Kay, what's wrong?"
"Oh- it's nothing.." Kay awkwardly laughs and scratches the back her head. "I- I thought I felt something... that's all... I think I'm just going to start heading inside.." Kay says as she immediately starts walking inside, leaving the 3 behind. Akiko sighs and frowns, "Just when I thought she was getting better.."
Jin: *He couldn't help but look back, and thinking back on what Lord Death told him* [Medusa's spawn.... Who'd be crazy enough....]
Vanessa: Jin?
Jin: Oh, sorry..... I just couldn't help but think a little.... Anyway, let's head inside.
Akiko nods and goes inside to try to find Kay. She finds her in front of the mission board but doesn't really seem to be looking through them at all. "Kay!" Akiko catches up and stands next to her, looking at the board as well with her hands behind her back. "Hey, what's wrong? I know something's up..."
Kay hesitates to talk but then says, "It's just... I found a note yesterday that came from my family... I don't know how they even found my workshop but at this point, it's the least of my worries.. I just need to stay cautious.. I felt someone staring outside and for some reason.. I could've sworn it was Kuma but I just could be paranoid..."
Akiko puts her hand on Kay's back and smiles. "Don't worry, as your weapon you know I've always got your back. If we have to deal with any of that, I'm sure we'll be ok. Want to head to class?" Kay nods and they make their way to the classroom and sit down.
Vanessa: *She spoke as Jin walked past her* What's eating at you? I could tell since last night.... You can play behind that facade all you want.... But I know...
Jin: .....
Vanessa: You can say it's nothing, but I can tell...
Jin: ...... I.... I just want us to get stronger as a team.... So that way we can protect humanity....
Vanessa: *She sighed* Alright, as long as you can stick with me...
Jin: Of course..
*They headed inside and sat in the classroom, even with that Jin still had some worry on his mind and it was easy to tell*
In the distance, you can hear Stein and his chair rolling across the hallway and then into the classroom, and surprisingly, he did not fall off... for once. While twisting the screw beside his head, he starts class. "Good morning class.. It's nice to see you all happy to be here," he says sarcastically. "Well then, shall we begin? Today we're going to do something we all know and love... Another dissection!" Everyone rolls their eyes.
"Stein... wouldn't it be relevant to teach something that actually pertains to the curriculum..?" Kay asks.
"My my Kay... Out of all people asking that I wouldn't expect it from someone of the Onishi family... Would you rather teach instead? Considering all this information should already be simple to you.."
Stein looks directly at her and she quickly breaks that contact by looking away. "Forget I said anything..."
Stein smiles and stops looking at Kay. "Now then... Anyone willing to lead today's dissection? Otherwise... you may simply review any information from past classes, or just observe me dissect the creature myself.... It's your choice today."
Jin: ......
Vanessa: *She couldn't help but look at Jin, worried*
Jin: [I need to investigate.... I need to see into this... I have to.]
Akiko leans over to Vanessa and whispers, "I guess we're both having some sort of situation with our meisters today huh? It's odd since they both initially seemed fine when coming up the stairs..."
Vanessa: Yeah... Something odd is definitely going on..... Both fine a moment ago, then an odd shift.... [Jin.... This isn't you... It's almost like... I don't know... You're scared of something... But what?]
"Yeah its weird... Kay is trying to brush it off as her just feeling paranoid but I don't know..." Akiko sighs. "What do you think we should do...? At this point they might as well go up the stairs together again..."
Kay hears footsteps, but doesn't exactly know where they're coming from. "It wouldn't hurt to check..." She says to herself. She stands up and dismisses herself from the class, walking outside to the front. On the left there was a guy just standing there and smiling at her. "Kay... It's nice seeing you in person for the first time..." They said.
Kay turns to face them. "I can tell from your footsteps you weren't Kuma... Who exactly are you?"
"That's not necessarily important... But regardless of that, I'm here to take you back. It should be an obvious answer why as the only child..."
Kay couldn't help but laugh, "What? Because I'm the only one who can continue this dumb family? Give me a break... if they wanted me back that bad, Kuma would've came on the school grounds himself and take me.. You're wasting your time."
-
"Well, there goes Kay... I wonder where she's heading off to now..." Akiko whispers to Vanessa.
Vanessa: .... *She watched as Jin stood up, dismissing himself from class and he headed out of the academy* And there's Jin....
*Jin made his way out of the academy and looked at the city from the top stairs*
Jin: ...... I have to find him.... And I have to do it now.... If I know his location... Knowing him.... *He then looked up, someone was standing at the tip of the red cones of the exterior of the academy* You...
???: Hehehe!!! Yo.....
Jin: Why are you here? I thought we had an agreement... You stay away from here... You skip town, and I didn't end you with a bullet!
???: Ah.... But that would be no fun... Skipping town would mean that I don't get to see you.... Or at least... The real you...
"They're both so dramatic... We're their partners, at they very least they can tell us they were going to leave..." Akiko says. "What should we do?"
"Whine all you want, whether Kuma is here or not, you're coming with me!" He started dashing towards Kay to attack her.
She sighs, "This is literally a whole joke... What makes them think you're enough to take me..." When the man thought he was close enough to strike at her, she swiftly moves behind him to kick him forward, but in his eyes it's as if she just instantly disappeared. "I'm telling you... It's a waste of time... We can be here all night doing this and you probably wouldn't be able to touch me once.." She walks towards him as he's still on ground after kicking him. She places her foot on his arm and leans forward. "So... Are you going to leave and tell them to come back themselves if they want to make progress?" The man says nothing and instantly tries to grab her foot to bring her down but she jumps backwards to avoid it. "Are you even trying?" She kicks his body hard enough to send him decently far into the city, just so she doesn't have to deal with him. "That was barely anything..." She sits at the bottom of the staircase of the academy and looks up. "I'm going to have to go all the way back up again aren't I...?"
Jin: Bastard....
???: Here's the thing... *He disappeared and reappeared right next to Jin* I know why I'm not dead...
Jin: ....
???: You didn't kill me, not because you wanted me to skip town..... But because you CAN'T kill me... And it's nothing like, I'm immortal or something like that.... No.... Because if you kill me... You die too...
Jin: .....
???: That's why poor Vanessa doesn't know either... Isn't it? You've already known of my existence from the beginning... When will they know the truth?