Meister,Weapon,Witch:
Move/Ablitities:
Weapon:
Bio:
Special moves/Others:

Soul Eater 1196 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 451-500 of 1196

il y a plus d’un an Issydragonheart said…
SinBad: sure but after I do this * bites jinx's neck*
Jinx: Ah! WTF! Get off me *sets fire on him*
SinBad: *puts out the fire on his shoulder before dispearing smirking* I see later my little birdie....
Jinx: *wince's holding where he bit her neck*
il y a plus d’un an TheAdventGhost said…
Shirayuki: *she'd use her ice to heal any damage that was done to Jinx*
Jinx: Sorry for the mess *walks up to a mirror to see a black tattoo of a moon on her neck* That caniving Cat! He Marked ME!
Shirayuki: It wasn't your fault, no need to apologize.
Jinx: I know but I did kind of've make more work for you to clean. Anyway...it looks like skinning a cat is now added on my list of things to do. He Marked Me For His BLOODY MATE!!!!! I rather swim in a pool of ice than be his future mate..................
Shirayuki: Well, you can't go into this alone.
Jinx: I know...I know.......Can't medusa keep her flea ridden pets under control and to herself................So looks like we have new mission to do....Skin a cat named SinBad.....
Shirayuki: While taking down a mercenary in the process. Seems like Hiro's got an alliance with Medusa.
Jinx: Yeah...I knew never to trust hiro....saying he knew me like that ugh! So rude.
Shirayuki: And you're not the only one with a past with him.... How surprising..... Seems like we all have it out for him.
Jinx: yeah, well looks like I'm not going back to bed. I'm going to start training. I will see you at breakfast. * leaves the room*
Shirayuki: I can tell..... She's got unwavering resolve... I can see it.
Jinx: *punches a tree* That bastard......marking me.........*crushes the tree with her bare hands into chips of wood* Is unforgivable..... SinBad.....when I find you....I'll show no mercy even if it means me feeling like I'm ripping out my own heart and stepping on it....
Shirayuki: Lady Kara is sound asleep....
Jinx: *kicks and punching a piece of steal*
Zangetsu: *he approached Shirayuki*
Shirayuki: Zangetsu,
Zangetsu: Been a while since we got to talk like this.
Jinx: *moves on to her next piece of iron*
Shirayuki: It has....
Zangetsu: Something's up...... What's going on Shirayuki?
Shirayuki: Lady Kara and Jinx aren't the only one with a mission.
Zangetsu: Your mission?
Shirayuki: Kill Muramasa,
Zangetsu: Kill Mura- You're nuts....
Shirayuki: It has to be done,
Zangetsu: And tell me, why does it have to be?
Shirayuki: Because he's holding our friends captive.
Zangetsu: You mean,
Shirayuki: The Zabimaru siblings... Haineko.....
(Sorry for not answering in 10 days I was on a vacation where I could not bring my computer with me to do this stuff where I went)
Jinx: *takes a wet towel from the the rack and walks in to the house with her hair in a high messy ponytail covered in sweat. Wearing a black sports bra and red sweats with a pair of badges wrapped on her the soles of her feet like the one the style people use to dance bare foot. * Well that got my anger out
Zangetsu: .... What about Hyourinmaru.....
Shirayuki: I have no doubt that he's found a meister by now.
Jinx: Hey guys. Whats up. *she open the fridge in the kitchen reaching in for the cherry soda can and taking a big drink from it*
Shirayuki: Oh, Jinx...
Zangetsu: I was heading back to bed.... *he'd head back to his room*
(Oh yeah, and don't even worry about it, I understand you had something going on.)
Jinx: [note to self check on mister grumpy pants over their after drink. Aka interrogation.] Come in at the wrong time didn't I. *leans of on the bar counter sipping her drink slowly watching as zangetsu leaves the room*
Shirayuki: I wouldn't think so, Zangetsu is just like this sometimes for some reason.
Jinx: okay....
Shirayuki: Feel free to do whatever you wish for him, if you're willing to check on him then go ahead...
Jinx: Okay...Thanks by the way. *chucks her can into the trash before transforming into a raven and flying to zangetsu's window before quickly transforming back human* hello Zang! Whats got you panties in a twist?
Zangetsu: This whole thing..... There's someone I need to find..... And kill......
Jinx: You and me both. But don't let this whole thing make you moody....it lets the enemy know how to control your emotions. And your weaknesses. Look I know I sound like a hypocrite for blowing off steam from before but its true. Letting the enemy know how to push you buttons will be your own down fall. Okay. *showing him her concerned eyes* I saying this not because I want to...only because if you die its one less person to help me get my hands on the feline furball who marked me! *Crosses her arm in fake agrrogance turning her head to the side*
Zangetsu: ..... Even if this person had the ability to manipulate the minds of your friends that he's holding..... Making them do his bidding..... It pisses me off...
Jinx: *picks a pillow from his bed holds it in front of him* Punch this.
Zangetsu: *He'd think about the past
*Flashback*
Muramasa: You're not strong enough Zangetsu, you'll never be strong enough!
*Reality*
Zangetsu: That son of a..... *He'd see Muramasa's face on the pillow, he'd then let off his rage with a punch on the pillow*
Jinx: *Holds the pillow in place with her body skidding a little back from the impact of the punch* Come one more.
Zangetsu: *He followed up with a 2nd blow to the pillow which had a bit more rage than the last blow*
Jinx: *falls over laughing* Now do you feel a bit better now that you let some steam off?
Zangetsu: .... Yeah...... Thanks for that,
Jinx: Your welcome* gets up and sits on his bed* everyone needs to let off steam every once and a while.
Zangetsu: You're right about that.
Jinx: so what did this guy do to you if you want to tell me about it.
Zangetsu: He's got some of my friends held captive..... Not only that...... He killed my father..... His name was also Zangetsu.
Jinx: so your a junior.....or ex-junior. But if it makes you feel better. I'll help you to your goal. *placing a hand on his shoulder.*
Zangetsu: .....
Jinx:............why aren't you saying anything.........
Zangetsu: I was hoping to not get you involved.
Jinx: Hey right from the moment you let me in your house I was already in your mess. Believe it or not.
Zangetsu: Guess you're right.
Jinx: Yeah *falls back on his bed before making herself comfortable on his bed* Hey Zangetsu.....if it makes you feel better....I used to think just like you when I was running from place to place...I once met this kid who saw me by myself on a bench eating old bread offered for me to join him and his family on a picnic. I agreed. But-....two days after I heard that their family was murdered by witches. From then on I thought that if I separated myself from everyone....I would keep them safe and not get involved with my troubles. I thought i was doing them a favor but really I was killing myself inside from loneliness and fake happiness. But until now I really don't have to do that anymore because I have friends who are willing to fight by my side and protect me from things I might not be able to handle on my own.
Zangetsu: I see....
Jinx: yep. So be sure to eat you vegtables kids.