Soul Eater Ghost's Soul Eater RP

TheAdventGhost posted on May 05, 2012 at 12:42AM
Create a character, RP as them, that's it.

Name:

Personality:

Appearance:

Meister or Weapon(if weapon what kind):

Anything else you want us to know:

Rules:

1. Be chill

2. Have up to 3 characters

3. Don't kill other characters

4. Able to talk to original characters, make sure it makes sense.

5. You can't be too strong.

last edited on May 05, 2012 at 02:34AM

Soul Eater 1520 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 1520

il y a plus d’un an TheAdventGhost said…
Jiro: You're cornered Vaslos, time to end this charade, *Slashes right through him* Ok Dex, he's not done yet, give him one more slice
il y a plus d’un an dargox said…
"RIGHT but I want try this, SOUL RESONANCE!!!" dexal shouts and jumps into the air as his & flare's soul fuse, first the blade of flare's scythe mode splits into two and forms around dexal's arms makeing two metal claws with two scythe blades come off the backhands, then the handle of flare's scythe mode fuses to dexal's spin forming a fake dragon tail, which in the sunlight they look like a human shape dragon. "DRAGON SCYTHE CLAWS!!!!! DIVING SLASH!!!!" Dexal shouts in a unison voice as he divines, sliceing vaslos into fours while causeing a huge gust of ground cutting wind.
last edited il y a plus d’un an
(btw this is the first dexal & flare used a soul resonance move, so even though they got on their first try the power from the move was wild.)
Jiro: That attack is amazing, our soul resonance can contribute to different forms, not just a giant sword. (Nice)
(Anyone around?)
(hey, i'm here and just off work though)

Dexal lands next saying. "thanks, jiro"

All of a sudden flare screams threw the resonance scythe from. "AAAAAWWWW, DEXAL SOMETHING WRONG!!!!!" then a huge wild wavelength shoots out flare shocking dexal.

"huh? AAAAAWWWWW" dexal get shocked as the resonance form starts to break.
Jiro: Well, mission Accomplished
Soma: Let's head back
Jiro: You can have the soul,
(Thank you for arriving)
(Hello?)
il y a plus d’un an AceDarkwolf17 said…
Name: Zhane Hellsing

Personality: He is the sort of unenthusiastic guy who likes to watch clouds. He preferes not to get involved in "troublesome" activities, pretending to be busy to avoid responsibility. However, when duty calls, he has a strong moral compass and sense of commitment towards his comrades. He will sacrifice himself and face almost certain death, for the sake of his friends without a second thought

Appearance: He has short black hair and his bangs fall slightly in his eyes and strands on the side of his bangs frameing his face, his eyes are blood red, tight-fitting t-shirt (with "Laziness" and the color always changes) with a front part behind his skull belt buckle, black pants, black boots

Meister

Anything else: He is the Boys' Dorm Superintendent, Excells in hand-to-hand combat

Name: Jarrod Cassidy

Personality: He strongly believes in law and order. He believes that to maintain the order, all law-breakers must be punished, even if that goes against his own wishes

Appearance: Short blonde spiky hair, blue eyes, light blue hoddie with sleeves rolled up, black pants, white shoes

Weapon: Two Kusarigama-like weapons, each with two scythe blades, with one inverted, giving it the resemblance of a pinwheel. The blades are connected to a spiked rod tethered together by a long chain

Anything else: Zhane's assistant
(Sweet bro)
(Sorry for not replying back, I fall asleep and had a epic deam)

Dexal falls down to his knees with flare hanging onto his back pass out. "MAN! what just happen? I felt a huge surge of energy from my & flare's body" Dexal asked jiro as he stands up while holding flare.
Jiro: I don't know, *Clutches hands on head* AAH, *Sees memories* What is this? *Falls to the floor hands still clutched to head* AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH
Soma: JIRO!!!
"DUDE! are you ok?" Dexal knees down to jiro still caring flare.

Flare starts to stir. "ooooow, wha-what happen? I feel like some one put my head in a blender."
Jiro: Mother, no, get away from her, you monster,
Soma: Oh no, he's having those flashbacks
Jiro: Father, you can't die on me, not now. Everything taken away from me,
Soma: No, you don't mean
Jiro: No, why, they should've just taken me. WHY?
Soma: His past, I've never known too much about it,
Jiro: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH­HH
"soma quick, call the death room caused I think this looking real bad and we need to report in, SO DO IT NOW!!!" Dexal tell soma.
Soma: Right,
Jiro: No, *Body slowly starts transforming* I couldn't protect them, *Dark aura surrounds*
Soma: Jiro hang on, *puts numbers on a window* 42-42-564 whenever you wanna knock on death's door
*Lord death answers*
Lord Death: Ah, hello. How are my favorite students doing,
Soma: Now isn't the best time for that, we have trouble
Zhane: -walks in the Death Room not knowing Lord Death is busy- Lord Death, Im here for things about the Dorm.

Lord Death: Im busy Zahne. Just wait a minute.... Now Soma, what is the trouble you're having?
Soma: Well, after having accomplished our mission Jiro started acting strange, like his past is affecting him, he must be looking at an event that scarred him, so much he's starting to undergo his transformation into his dark demon
Lord Death: Thats terrible!

Zhane: Get him here as fast as you can! When you arrive, head straight for the infirmary! No time to waste!
Zhane: I'll explain later, Lord Death -rushes out the door and runs to his room. When he gets there, he pulls out a small silver flat case. He opened it and grabbed the needle the was in it. Zhane stared rushing to the infermary- Hurry up kids
Soma: *Puts Jiro on the infirmary bed* You're gonna be okay,
*Marks all over Jiro's body*
Jiro: *Still breathing hard* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH
Zhane: -reaches the infirmary and studies the situation for a second. He pulls out a small jar, the needle into it and extracts the liquid indside. Zhane proceeds to rip open Jiro's shirt and stabs the needle into his chest, distributing the liquid- "It takes a few seconds before it takes affect." -the liquid seems to nullify the transformation-
Jiro: *Transformation recedes* *wakes up* Where am I?
Zhane: DWMA Infirmary. How are you feeling?
Jiro: I'm feeling better.
(um..I delete the last post, oh btw I came up with a new type of soul and I call them "soul dragons" )

Dexal walks into the lab of dr.stein. "hello Doc, are you here?"
Stein: Hello Dexal, I trust you and your team got the job done.
(whoa did anyone notice that this made the popular content)
(yeah! I think it just got put up)

"yeah but I want to ask you something, hope you don't mind." Dexal saids
Stein: I don't mind at all, go ahead and ask
"well you must have already heard about what's happening to jiro, right?" Dexal exclaims.

(sd note 1: soul dragons are 10x stronger than a normal strong soul)
(sd note 2: soul dragon can be good or evil like anyother soul)

(sd note 3: a soul dragon can be made when two strong souls fuse during soul resonance but is very rare.)

(sd note 4: only a soul dragon can senic another soul dragon.)

(sd note 5: soul dragons can use magic but only when they are pushed)

(sd note 6: a soul dragon can senic another's feelings)

(ok, I hope these notes give a good definidtion of a soul dragon, so if not please tell me if there's something I needs to change.)
il y a plus d’un an Shadowsign said…
Leia and Lily busrt into the infirmary. Well, Leia burst, but that's how she usually entered a room. Lily just walked in after her. "Hey, Jiro!" Leia called cheerfully. "We heard you were locked up here."
"The infirmary isn't the school dungeons, Leia."
"We have one of those!?"
Lily prayed her friend was just kidding and when the meister laughed, she figured she was.
"Here ya go." Leia tossed a small, hasitly wrapped box onto Jiro's lap. "Get well gift."
[mean while at dexal & flare's apparent]

Flare in her room filled with self-made posters of soul while she brush her hair and listen to female punk rock on her I-pod system. "man! I guess my date with jiro is blown due to his injuries but, what's really bugs me is that dark energy me & dexal felt before jiro when crazy in the head..Oh well i'm sure dexal is on the case." Flare tells herself.
il y a plus d’un an Xenok15 said…
Korin: *peeks inside the infirmary*is it safe to go in..?
Hoichi: *sighs and walks in looking about* no need to be scared Rin..
[flash back: in the minds of dexal & flare during soul resonance]

Dexal: "Flare, where are we?"

Flare: "I don't know but I think we're in our soul resonance mind"

Evil voice with dark energy: "death to death city and death himself by dark dragon flames!! Mahahah"

Flare: "what was that a demon-god or witch? and why do i feel cold, pain, and rage?"

Dexal: "i'm confuse as much as you, flare.....but this energy dose feel dark and evil as well as super strong."

[flash back ends, now back at dr.stein's lab with dexal]

"so doc, what do you make of it? I mean about that me & flare being the only ones to feel this very evil energy before jiro getting injured." Dexal asked stein after an hour explains what happen after, they killed their target.
Stein: Jiro, The memories of his past scar him so far, it makes him an evil demon. If i remember correctly, Jiro lost his mother after having been turned into a kishin. He still loved her. After that, not knowing what they were doing, they sealed an angry demon inside of Jiro claiming to make him more powerful, but instead, it changes him and his entire personality as a whole
(The soul dragon thing is actually pretty good, I wouldn't make any changes)
(Meanwhile in Jiro's infirmary room)
Soma: Jiro, what are you becoming? This isn't like you, my own meister's in a infirmary bed now. I promise you, i'll be by your side everyday,
Jiro: *inside of a dream now* where am I? *Looks around to all the burning building* No, *Looks forward* You, who are you?
Person: *Laughs maniacally* We will burn this place together, we'll make them pay for what they did to your mother.
Jiro: No, *Wakes up quickly and breathing*
Soma: Jiro,
Jiro: Who was he? No, that couldn't be... Not him, not Neron
Soma: Neron?
"so doc, could the evil energy that me & flare felt be the power of the demon inside jiro?" Dexal asked.
il y a plus d’un an Shadowsign said…
(Okay, I am just really confused now.)
(ok, to break it I came with a new evil threat base on my soul dragon ideal, so team dexal & jiro got done with a mission but then while still in soul resonance dexal & flare felt a evil energy right before jiro became injured, so now dexal is talking to dr.stein, flare is just chilling at home, and jiro & soma are in the infirmary at the school.)
Stein: and thats not all, that demon inside him, is also killing him at the same time. He's gonna die pretty soon, and the demon will have everything, his body his soul, and even his darkness.
"I understand but could there be a was to stop this demon?" Dexal asked as he stands up.
Stein: We'll need to somehow split his and that demon's soul,
(back at the infirmary)
Jiro: *Using the darkness, heals all the wounds from his body*
Soma: You're back at full health again,
Jiro: I guess
"right and I guess i'm going to be the one to do the splitting" dexal saids as he leaves.

[mean while]

Flare knocks on the doors of the infirmary. "hello, jiro & soma may I come in"
Soma: Yes, come in
Flare walks in, saying "thanks and don't worry soma, i'm not here to claim the date with jiro, i'm here to see how things are going and to give you two gifts..hope you like punk rock. ^_^" Flare holds out two Cds.
Jiro: Thanks,
Soma: Wow, thank you
Jiro: *Gets up* My injuries have healed, using the powers of what i have inside, I can heal my injuries in a minute, like I said, I still have 25% control
"haha, I know....you told us before" flare laughs. "oh, dexal & me deside to give you the evil soul from before, so here!" Flare pulls out a soul in a bag.