Soul Eater Who do toi prefer to be, a Meister ou Weapon and why?

BlackLady88 posted on Dec 24, 2011 at 08:12AM
I prefer to be a meister even though it is harder because I don't want to receive pain from my body while being used in fighting.
save

Soul Eater 10 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an Shadowsign said…
Well, in a parallel Soul Eater Universe, I'm a meister, my best friend's my weapon partner, and we kick ass!
il y a plus d’un an -Soul-Smasher- said…
laugh
Lol. Same here! I am a meister and my friend is my weapon. I'd be the difficult one and she'd be the good one. XD
il y a plus d’un an Samurai15 said…
I would be a weapon who could also be a meister and my weapon partner would have the same ability (=
il y a plus d’un an alpha92 said…
i prefer to be a shokunin(master) because i must use the full wavelength and the soul shock
il y a plus d’un an Tsunami13 said…
smirk
I would like to be Both miester and weapon also witch....YAAAAAAAA!!!Have somtin to say about that!WAT!!!
il y a plus d’un an Miva4ever said…
laugh
I quess it would be fun to be a weapon but i would rather be a maister, i like to protect my friends and if i'm a maister i would be able to do that ^^
il y a plus d’un an phangs said…
i would be a miester because i take charge more often then not and i am a protector.
il y a plus d’un an dargox said…
300% meister, because 1: I would be able to show off my hard work and my skills as a meister, 2: I would show my loyalty by do anything to make my weapon partner into the ultimate death weapon, and 3: there could be like a 25% chance that I mite partner up with a hot girl as my weapon.
il y a plus d’un an hikari_hiwatari said…
Dargox how did i not know you would say that lol anyway i would be a Meister because me and my partner will succesed in every battle well depends really but also me and my partner might have a bond and also it would be really awesome
il y a plus d’un an foreverx21 said…
Hmm, that's a tough one. If i were to pick meister it would be pretty cool to show off in battle, but it would also be interesting to be this badass weapon. XD I'd probably be a weapon.