Smallville Smallville Battle Royal!

J-C posted on Feb 12, 2010 at 05:47AM
What would happen when our Smallville heroes duke it out in a fight? You decide!

I will be starting a series of picks about fights between the heroes. First between the super girls (ladies first as they say), then boys, then both. Pick who you think would win in a fight. Don't pick favourites! And try to give a reason supporting your choice.

There will be three rounds for both the boys and girls. The male and female winners of round three will go on to face each other in round four, which is the final round and will determine Smallville's strongest hero.

So there will be a winner for the girls, one for the boys, and then one for all. By the way the match ups are completely random.

Here we go!

Round 1 (girls):
Zatanna vs Stargirl - Zatanna link
Lana vs Plastique - Lana link
Canary vs Saturngirl - Canary link
Supergirl vs Maxima - Supergirl link

Round 2 (girls):
Zatanna vs Canary - Zatanna link
Supergirl vs Lana - Lana link

Round 3 (girls final):
Lana vs Zatanna - Zatannalink

Round 1 (boys):
Green Arrow vs Aquaman - Green Arrow link
Impulse vs Lightning Lad - Impulselink
Superman vs Hawkman - Superman link
Cosmic Boy vs Martin Manhunter - Martian Manhunter link

Round 2 (boys):
Martian Manhunter vs Superman - Supermanlink
Impulse vs Green Arrow - Green Arrow link

Round 3 (boys final):
Superman vs Green Arrow - Supermanlink

Round 4 (boys and girls finalists):
Zatanna vs Superman - Supermanlink

last edited on Mar 14, 2010 at 05:05AM

Smallville 7 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an pizzapi said…
big smile
oh i didn't see this before, that answers my question :)
il y a plus d’un an J-C said…
Now you might be wondering why Lana won when her and Supergirl's results ended in a tie. This is because everyone that picked Supergirl didn't say why she should when. And there were plenty of arguments for Lana's win. This is why it's important to give reasons supporting your choice. There is no point of re-posting the pick again and taking the chance of another tie, in my opinion. So I think it's fair that Lana gets the win.

P.S This goes for all ties in the future.
smile
sounds fair to me
il y a plus d’un an Penfolius said…
Yeah and it's not like Kara could realistically beat Lana anyway.
laugh
the only thing i could see as a possibility would be for kara to never get near lana, fly way above her, and drop something on lana's head
il y a plus d’un an J-C said…
^ Lol, or fly and use heat vision.

Zatanna wins for the girls! Now let's find out for the guys!
il y a plus d’un an Faith-Rulz said…
From your list these are my choices....
Round 1 (boys):
Green Arrow vs Aquaman - Aquaman wins! Depending where this battle was fought, it could go either way as Aquaman's dependency on water..but Green Arrow has no powers so i say Aquaman would win..or 50/50
Impulse vs Lightning Lad - Lightning Lad wins! Again could go either way but i like Lightning Lad's chance though Impluse can just knock him out but Lightning Lad can knock out Impulse with electricity
Superman vs Hawkman - Superman wins! though hawkman would just come back for more though superman is way stronger.
Cosmic Boy vs Martin Manhunter - Martian Manhunter wins though Cosmic Boy puts up a fight!
I know Cosmic Boy isnt a match for Manhunter as he way outmatches him both by power and experience but i love cosmic boy's Magnetism manipulation powers kinda reminds me of Magneto in a way but a nicer version :)