Skins If toi could change one thing about Season 4...

Skinsislife posted on Apr 15, 2010 at 02:22AM
Season 4 was awesome but there was no comparison (in my opinion) to Season 3. And I always think about what the writers could've done to make it better.

So! If you could change ANY ONE thing about Season 4, what would it be??

Although I'm tempted to say "should've kept Freddie alive" I'm gonna go with:
They should have had episodes for Naomi and Pandora :)

Skins 14 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an Mena09 said…
well I´m going for the OBVIOUS...Freddie!...Alive and with Effy
il y a plus d’un an mdigs73 said…
Freddie shouldn't have died.. :(
il y a plus d’un an AnnaK said…
freddie shouldn't have died. that ending sucked. there was no point in killing him and i'm still angry and incredibly sad/shocked.
il y a plus d’un an gossip-girl999 said…
heart
I absolutely agree with you!! S4 was much better than S3! The acting was amazing =))

If I could change one thing it would be to end the Ceffy thing in S3 and have a Cook/Katie Love Story =)
It would have been so epic <3333333
il y a plus d’un an TeamBrookeDavis said…
freddie shouldn't have died. it just ruined what would have been (almost) the best season!
il y a plus d’un an angel818 said…
If I could change one thing it would be Effy. I hated the fact that they made her vulnerable and then go mental. Seriously, I barely recognized Effy this season. It was like a complete different character.
il y a plus d’un an Skinsislife said…
Angel818 I TOTALLY agree with you on Effy this season. At first I thought the vulnerable angle wasn't a bad idea cuz it gave more substance to her character. But they took it wayy too far. It was mostly just depressing to watch. And I LOVED Effy in season 3!
il y a plus d’un an Eff_xx said…
YEah...i agree... i didn't like that the doctor was mad and killed Freddie because of a girl that was half younger that him. As he knew that he will cause her a pain.
il y a plus d’un an AnnaK said…
freddie obviusly shouldn't have died and him/effy should have gotten a happy ending. i was so freaked out by his death,seriously
il y a plus d’un an filipa_cullen said…
crying
and again.... freddie!!!! he should been alive he and jj are my favourite characters and fred's death was soooo freaky realy really scare the crap out of me!
il y a plus d’un an Kackahaluzova said…
crying
Freddie's death. I hate it.
il y a plus d’un an freffyislove said…
angry
Freddie dying. It ruined the show totally. I hate them for that.
It was so freaking sad and freaky and... uggh.
il y a plus d’un an powlol said…
sad
Freddie definitely shouldn't have died :\
il y a plus d’un an defanforever said…
Freddie dying. He have to be alive to look after Effy. And why the fuck did they even kill him.. He was awesome.
I hope Cock kicked the fuck out of that man.