ShadowWorld RP New York

TeamPeeta649 posted on Feb 12, 2011 at 10:44PM
Hang out in the big city of Brooklyn.

ShadowWorld RP 184 réponses

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 151-184 of 184

il y a plus d’un an teamsalvatore98 said…
Elizabeth's phone rang, her best friend Elain's ringtone. She sighed and reached over for it, hitting the green button and holding it to her ear. "Elain?" A pause. "I'm at the mall, what do you want?" Another pause. "I'm busy, no I'm not going to help you look for an apartment. Not right now." She groaned. "Tell them I said I'm not coming home!"
il y a plus d’un an Xarptic_Sojack said…
Fallax had moved to her neck when she answered the phone, biting and sucking on it the whole time she was talking.
She sighed and pressed the hang up button. "I'm afraid I need to be going now." She grabbed her clothes and pulled them on, running out the bathroom.
Fallax laid there, looking dumbfounded for a moment. "W-wait!" He jumped up, grabbed his clothes, and ran after her.
Elizabeth ran against the crowd, her head bobbing up and down and, eventually, disappearing.
He charged through the crowd, clothes in hand, and shoved people out of the way like an invisible bowling ball. "ELIZABETH!!!"
She looked over her shadow and saw him, then sped up, exiting through one of the many exits and ducked into an alley way, breathing hard.
He raced out after her. He stopped and looked around, panting and naked. "Dammit..."
Elizabeth turned and hurried out the other end of the alley, hoping it would turn out to be close to the institute
He slammed his fist on the side of the building. "Fuck!" he exclaimed, his voice echoing down the alley with a mix of frustration and despair.
She ran on, constantly checking over her shoulder. As she was doing so, she collided with the corner of a building and fell back, grasping her forehead in pain.
He heard the thud and rand down the alley. "Elizabeth!?" He saw her on the ground with her hand on her head. "ELIZABETH!! Are you okay!?"
"I'm fine." She pulled into a sitting position. "I just need to grab my stele (a thing shadowhunters use to create runes ((a thing that helps them do stuff)).) and make an Iratze. ( a rune that heals ^^) "
(I know what runes are XD)

Fallax outstretched a hand to help her up. "Oh...okay..."
Elizabeth took it gladly. "Is it bleeding?"
The scent travel up into his nose, which he quickly covered after helping her up. "A little," he said, his voice muffled by his hand. His pupils had turned from slits to barely visible black dashes in the center of his irises.
She noticed his odd reaction. "What?"
"It's the smell," he admitted. "It sets me off if I get a good whiff of it."
"Oh." She tore a large pieces of clothes from her shirt and held it to her forehead, then continued on her way back, giving him a small, apologetic smile.
Fallax followed behind. He pulled on his cloak, buttoning the straps across the front, and began pulling his pants back on.
Elizabeth sighed. "Are you going to follow me home?" Her words held a small amount of hopefulness.
"I thought you said you didn't have a home," he recalled with a smile. "And that was the plan, anyways."
"I don't have a home. I ran away from it. Now I'm staying at the institute."
He jolted a little at the mention of the place. "At the what?"
"Um... the institute. It's a place where shadowhunters can stay."
Fallax swallowed. "And it's safe for me to be there?"
"Probably not."
He thought for a moment then let out a deep sigh. "As long as I'm with you and not being attacked every 3 seconds, then fine." He kissed her hand. "Let's go."
She laughed and covered it up with a fake cough. "That was incredibly corny."
Fallax raised an eyebrow. "I meant literally 'with you'. I wouldn't think you'd trust me alone in that place."
Elizabeth shrugged and lead him to the steel gates of the Institute. (Shall we stay here or move to the institute?)
(institute since we're at the gates now)

Fallax examined them, the place making him anxious and on edge.
(Ok. AWAAAAAAAAaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­Y *jumps into a portal to the institute* )
(*Follows* You post first XD)