ShadowWorld RP New York

TeamPeeta649 posted on Feb 12, 2011 at 10:44PM
Hang out in the big city of Brooklyn.

ShadowWorld RP 184 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 184

il y a plus d’un an teamsalvatore98 said…
"Elizabeth. And you are....."
il y a plus d’un an Xarptic_Sojack said…
"Crudelis Fallax Entis," He held out his hand. "Fallax for short."
Elizabeth shook his hand. "You can just call me Elizabeth."
"Alright then. Elizabeth it is."
She licked her ice cream.
Fallax slid his tongue out and wrapped it around the scoop at the top. His mouth watered as his tongue made contact.
Elizabeth watched him and laughed.
Fallax looked at her. "What?" he asked without pulling his tongue back into his mouth.
"Your tongue is so... unique...?"
Fallax laughed. "Thanks. I'm rather fond of it myself."
She laughed.
"I know plenty of tricks," he said, raising his eyebrows to her.
crying
(Please don't hate me...... ._. )
(It's fine. But first off, stop posting that everywhere. It's kinda annoying. Reminds me of spam)
blush
(sorry ^^)

Elizabeth raised her eyebrows as well. "Was that an innuendo?"
He smiled, the tips of his fangs showing up behind his lips. "Maybe," he taunted.
She grinned cockily, her eyebrows shooting into her hairline.
"Wanna find out?" he edged on.
Elizabeth stood up and pulled him into the ladies' restroom. She shoved him into one of the stalls, grinning.
Fallax looked confused for a moment. A grin then spread across his face after he was in the stall.
She pushed him into one of the walls, hard, then began kissing him roughly.
Fallax's back slammed against the wall. He leaned into her kiss. His tongue whipped around her mouth, sliding against the roof and her teeth before wrapping onto her own tongue and twisting around it
Elizabeth giggled internally at the feeling of his odd tongue on hers. Her hands moved to his neck, one knotting in his hair, the other tugging on his shirt (if he's even wearing one O.o) collar.
(This is an older version of the form he's in. I need to update what the outfit looks like, but that's basically it XP It's not really a shirt, but it does kinda have a collar XD It's more of an opening, but whatever lol)

Fallax's eyes rolled back as her hand slid through his hair. He rubbed his hands up Elizabeth's sides. He fondled her breast with one hand as the other made it's way back down to her waist.

(This is an older version of the form he's in. I need to update what the outfit looks like, but that'
(Don’t be racist.
Be like Mario.
He’s an Italian plumber
created by Japanese people,
who speaks English
and looks like a Mexican.)

Elizabeth moaned and kissed him harder, rougher.
Fallax's lips moved hungrily over and around her's. His tongue twisted and turned with her own. He slid his hand down to the crotch of her pants and began to rub.
Elizabeth moaned louder, pressing closer to him.
Fallax smiled. "Told you I could do some tricks."
She laughed once. "All right then, I believe you."
(Sorry. Got distracted making ramen noodles)

He slid his hands down into her pants. "But enough with the tricks. Let's get to the real reason we're in here."
(sorry, got distracted by texting my bf O.O then my family cam into the kitchen...... )

Elizabeth grinned and pushed off his cloak-thing.
(Lol np I was watching game reviews like the nerd I am XD And yes, It is a cloak in the updated version that I need to get around to making XD So yeah, that's fine XP)

Fallax moved his hand over to her crotch and slipped a finger in, giving her a darkly satisfied grin.
Elizabeth moaned in please, loudly, and pulled him closer to her by the pants rim, unbuttoning his pants while doing so.
Fallax twisted his finger around some before taking it out and taking off her shirt and bra.
Elizabeth smirked and slid her fingertips down into his pants-sides, pushing them (referring to his pants) farther down.
He kissed her and took off her pants, then panties. "Let's hope nobody walks in on this. I'll be pretty awkward for you," he said with a slight laugh. "By the way, you can be as rough as you want. It makes it fun."
She laughed once. "I guess it would be awkward, fucking the air.... , or at least that's what it'd look like...." She slid his pants and anything else off."Don't tell my best friend I'm doing this, got it?" She shoved her hips into his.
Fallax grunted and smiled. "I don't fuck-and-tell. There's nothing to worry about." He gripped at her back and kissed her roughly.
Elizabeth moaned and big his lower lip, taking advantage of being able to not go easy on someone for once. She kissed him harder, shoving her tongue into his mouth.
Fallax pulled her hips back a little, positioned himself, then shoved her back onto him. He gave a small moan and smiled.
Elizabeth shoved him into the opposite wall, pressing her hips even closer to his, digging her nails into his neck.
His back slammed hard into the wall. His grimace from the initial pain of her nails turn into a grin and he began to thrust.
She accepted his thrusts with moans of pleasure. (B3 )
He moved from her mouth to her neck, nipping and sucking on it.
Elizabeth smiled and nibbled on his ear.
"Pft. You can do more than that." He thrusted hard and drug his nails down her back. "Make me yell," he told her.
She grinned and dug her nails in harder, pushing him down to the ground. She bit down hard on his ear and pulled.
Fallax grimaced and moaned, jolting a little but otherwise showing no signs of discomfort. He swallowed and resumed his thrusts as best he could.
Elizabeth smirked sightly. She kissed him harder, rubbing the tops of his arms.
Fallax leaned his head forward into her kiss, their lips locked together and his tongue intermingling with her's.