Serena and Nate Nate&Serena (Body Language 101)

jadebkk posted on Mar 10, 2010 at 07:24PM
I was looking at some random body language website the other day and it's remind me of them so much .. So i just have to do this :p .. If you have any other body language from them please share .. I'd love to learn or see :p

My question is .. Those act are in script or else?!? .. Well, You know what i mean :p

Remarks : I don't have true knowledge about it .. This is just for fun
last edited on Mar 11, 2010 at 06:58AM
save

Serena and Nate 91 réponses

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 91

il y a plus d’un an jadebkk said…
When you bite your bottom lip, you are saying 'I'm flirty'
 When toi bite your bottom lip, toi are saying 'I'm flirty'
When you lightly stroke someone arm when talking. you are saying "I want us to be close emotionally and physically."
 When toi lightly stroke someone arm when talking. toi are saying "I want us to be close emotionally a
When you look people in the mouth, you are saying "I want to kiss you."
 When toi look people in the mouth, toi are saying "I want to Kiss you."
When you smile with teeth and close your eyes a bit, you are saying. "I am very happy."
 When toi smile with teeth and close your eyes a bit, toi are saying. "I am very happy."
When you hand wrapped low around someone waist suggests you have a close sexual bond
 When toi hand wrapped low around someone waist suggests toi have a close sexual bond
When you touch someone on the waist/neck/face, you are saying "I am physically attracted to you."
 When toi touch someone on the waist/neck/face, toi are saying "I am physically attracted to you."
Another example of body language between partners is that act of preening or straightening up a partner If you see either partner always trying to straighten the hair of the other fix up their clothes, remove blemishes, etc.. this is a sign of closeness.
 Another example of body language between partners is that act of preening ou straightening up a partn
no idea what is the real meaning of 'Assgrab' I just love it so much to added them on here :p
 no idea what is the real meaning of 'Assgrab' I just l’amour it so much to added them on here :p
il y a plus d’un an Teasel said…
angelic
Aww :')
il y a plus d’un an Isabellaaa said…
monkey
this is just amazing jade!!! :D and i'll look for more meanings and maybe blace pics with these things in too :D
great idea!
i really wanna know how much of it is in the script and how much is blake and chace!
angelic
Hehe ;)

They're actors, so some of it they would've added in themselves. But things like the assgrab would've been on the script.

Now that I think of it, it'd be hilarious if it actually said assgrab on their scripts xD
Thanks Bella,

And Lisa, now that you mentioned .. Yeah! it'd be hilarious, make me thinking of their face when they first read it :p ..
monkey
lmfao! yes that'd be so much fun! i wanna see blake and chace's faces when they read that now! and PENNS :P lmao hahaha xD

i think things like that are in the script too!
but i doubt they write and then touch his face and then her waist and her face and then his hair... :P
they can't direct a make out scene THAT much can they?? :P
angelic
Roflroflrofl! It would be so awkward filming a scene where ever single detail was planned.

We'll have some Blace cuteness in the outtakes, hopefully! ;)
il y a plus d’un an lailalove said…
mischievous
thx jade u rockkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk amazing girl
monkey
it better be!!! :P
i want an interview though! im like craving it!

okay more pics...
When you smile with teeth and close your eyes a bit, you are saying. "I am very happy."
last edited il y a plus d’un an
 it better be!!! :P i want an interview though! im like craving it! okay plus pics... <i>When yo
mischievous
amazing i'am reading some
monkey
When you touch someone on the waist/neck/face, you are saying "I am physically attracted to you."
 <i>When toi touch someone on the waist/neck/face, toi are saying "I am physically attracted to you."
angelic
Aww, so cute :')

I'm surprised they're even showing; Fanpop's image server has been pretty crap for the past few days :(
monkey
yeah i know! it's working again now though :D

Another example of body language between partners is that act of preening or straightening up a partner If you see either partner always trying to straighten the hair of the other fix up their clothes, remove blemishes, etc.. this is a sign of closeness.

2 in one :P
 yeah i know! it's working again now though :D <i>When toi touch someone on the waist/neck/face, y
Well, At first i didn't want to post all the rest because it's mixed between the show and real life .. I don't want anyone to get my attention wrong .. I have to remind you again that all texts i put are from random website i found on the internet but when i see picture of them that links it's help to describe what it's mean .. I think it is very interesting things to learn .. So now .. you girls ready for 2nd round?!?
Chace Crawford is my case study .. hahaha .. So, Focus on him ;)
 Chace Crawford is my case study .. hahaha .. So, Focus on him ;)
Again .. Focus on Chace
 Again .. Focus on Chace
I was thinking that it could be his habit to stand that way .. but take a look at this pic .. This is from season 1 ;) ..
 I was thinking that it could be his habit to stand that way .. but take a look at this pic .. This is
angelic
LMAO! Aww, this is too adorable, Jade :')
I am using both from on and off screen just to show you that it's sort of true
 I am using both from on and off screen just to montrer toi that it's sort of true
Well, If you ever look at those photos from GAP advert .. you will see a lot of picture of Blake putting her arm and hand over chace's body instead of penn .. she even leaning her head to chace more than penn .. I think that is kinda weird (in a good way) but still chace&blake probably really close friends ..
 Well, If toi ever look at those photos from GAP advert .. toi will see a lot of picture of Blake putt
I honestly admit that i used to be one of blake&penn fan because look how cute they were together .. but that was then ( i know here are many of anti-penn lol but keep scrolling down girls )
 I honestly admit that i used to be one of blake&penn fan because look how cute they were together ..
Now, You have to look at their recent photo .. taken this month .. Can you tell?? they've changed ..
 Now, toi have to look at their récent photo .. taken this mois .. Can toi tell?? they've changed ..
Last one .. I just think it is very FUNNY :p
 Last one .. I just think it is very FUNNY :p
il y a plus d’un an itsnaddia said…
surprise
I LOVE this forum Jade!
I for one am really interested in learning body languages :)
surprise
Let's do this as a Blake&Chace case study LMAO.
A woman who is interested will touch his thigh or knee. The length of time she allows it to rest there heightens the intensity of desire. Rubbing it back and forth provides a signal that's as clear as it gets.
 [i]A woman who is interested will touch his thigh ou knee. The length of time she allows it to rest t
THIS is probably NOT accurate but it's hella funny! :D

When a guy is attracted to you: He'll let you see him checking out your body. Some experts call it "visual voyaging" -- his eyes take a little cruise around your body, stopping momentarily at the prettiest ports. Don't kid yourself: he scanned your body automatically the second he laid eyes on you. The difference here is that he's letting you see him do it. The message: I'm considering you as a sexual partner.
 THIS is probably NOT accurate but it's hella funny! :D [i]When a guy is attracted to you: He'll let
monkey
awww jade more :D that's adoreble! always post everything :P you know we all love blace just as much as NS here :P

and nadia if that's accurate here is another :P

awww jade plus :D that's adoreble! always post everything :P toi know we all l’amour blace just as much
monkey
okay i found this! it's about how the eyes tell it and if there is an attraction in the gaze it said;

The intimate gaze involves the social gaze, plus something new. As with the social gaze, the person looks at your eyes first. Then, because they are curious about you, they can't to resist caressing the rest of your face and hair with their eyes as the two of you talk (for example, eye to eye to mouth to eyes to hair to eyes, and so forth).
 okay i found this! it's about how the eyes tell it and if there is an attraction in the gaze it said;
mischievous
yaaaaaaaaaa chacie & blakieeeeee (serenate) are the besttttttttttt
OK!! Here is another one
Please look for details inside lol
 OK!! Here is another one Please look for details inside MDR
angelic
Aww :')
monkey
this might be the best forum (except our chat) on this spot! this makes me smile so much jade becouse it (once again) confirms the fact that chace likes blake! i love you for this!
awww <4
il y a plus d’un an ava11 said…
this is awesome!!!
can't stop looking at these :D im gonna see if i can find anything in episode 3x14 now :P
heart
hahaha, that's cute, bella .. i hope u can find one or more .. i was busy with work lately .. didn't get a chance to find it but i'm sure will later when i finally get time off work .. I am positive that Chace have feeling for Blake but I doubt If Blake have the same feeling .. But for sure, She attracted to him .. and I am normally have sixth scene about that .. 98 percent correct lol .. and Oh!! I LOVE THEM SO MUCH !!! .. On and Off Screen ..
and Oh! Bella, I cannot believe you got wrong in my quiz!! that which one was nate eyes on serena .. lol .. it was a test, hun :p .. because well, eyes tell a lot of things right?!? I know that the one you picked is similar to correct answer (at least you didn't picked the one that his eyes on Jenny :p) .. but the correct one is more sweet and sparking .. and that is also another sign of attraction !!
monkey
i know i was totally stressing through that and just oh it's probably that one :P and it was wrong! damnit! it was like the first serenate pop-quiz in so long i got wrong :p
monkey
yes chace defenetly likes her! im natefused on blake though :/
but yeah on and off screen they are just amazing!
got few more to share
 got few plus to share
one more
 one plus
heart
one last
 one last
angelic
Awww. *Melts*

Have you heard that Blake and Penn are overcoming a rough patch in their relationship because Penn saw Blake and Chace together?

I'll bet it's the photos the paparazzi took in Miami.