Okay so if toi live on the eastcoast u are probably getting used to the snow..........so even if u aren't, everybody has the problem of having nothing to do when it snows but sled. So these are a few of the things that i enjoy to do.........hehe!
1. Fill balloons with water. Then leave them outside overnight.............yeah i'm this stupid. The suivant day, cut the balloons off and toi got.........AN ICE BALL!! (i usually make like 15) Then use them to pay dodgeball. This is especially fun to do in deep snow, when toi can barely déplacer as it is. Technically, u could use them to do various things,...
1. Set all the alarm clocks to go off in 10-minute intervals
2. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, “Code 3 in housewares,…”and see what happens.
3. Go to the Service bureau and ask to put a bag of M&M’s on lay away.
4. Find one of the workers who is making a pyramid ou a display of something and as soon as they are finished with it, ask for the thing that’s on the bottom and have a panic attack until they give it to you.
5. Get on the loud speaker and declare a “Going Out of Business Sale, All Items 99% Off”