aléatoire The Quote Game

australia-101 posted on Apr 14, 2012 at 01:01PM
In this game, you quote the person above you and change what they say to make it different. You can take the same quote they used and change it again as well. After a while, we're probably going to have to reset the quote because it has gone too far.

I'll start,

I like pie.

aléatoire 19 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an big-fat-meanie said…
smile
I like apple pie
il y a plus d’un an Hoppitykruton said…
I like apple and blackberry pie! No really i do! :D
il y a plus d’un an australia-101 said…
I like apple and blackberry pie! No really i do! :D Only on weekends
il y a plus d’un an wantadog said…
I like apple and blackberry pie! No really i do! :D Only on weekends...i changed my mind
il y a plus d’un an australia-101 said…
I like apple and blackberry pie! No really i do! :D Only on weekends...i changed my mind again only on tuesdays
il y a plus d’un an hakadoshi12345 said…
I like apple and blackberry pie! No really i do! :D Only on weekends...i changed my mind again only on tuesdays when it is rainy and
il y a plus d’un an johnnyboy-69 said…
I like apple and blackberry pie! No really i do! :D Only on weekends...i changed my mind again only on tuesdays when it is rainy and im wearing blue
il y a plus d’un an Odesta said…

I like apple and blackberry pie! No really i do! :D Only on weekends...i changed my mind again only on tuesdays when it is rainy and im wearing blue Underwear
il y a plus d’un an Riku114 said…
I like apple and blackberry pie! No really i do! :D Only on weekends...i changed my mind again only on tuesdays when it is rainy and im wearing blue Underwear. But any time is good.
il y a plus d’un an XxLostAngelxX said…
I like apple and blackberry pie! No really i do! :D Only on weekends...i changed my mind again only on tuesdays when it is rainy and im wearing blue Underwear. But any time is good....unless my aunt is there.
il y a plus d’un an heartfillia said…
I like apple and blackberry pie! No really i do! :D Only on weekends...i changed my mind again only on tuesdays when it is rainy and im wearing blue Underwear. But any time is good....unless my aunt is there. She can be a bit annoying :(
il y a plus d’un an TheLefteris24 said…
I like apple and blackberry pie! No really i do! :D Only on weekends...i changed my mind again only on tuesdays when it is rainy and im wearing blue Underwear. But any time is good....unless my aunt is there. She can be a bit annoying :(
But I still love her ^_^
But I still love her ^_^ But i plan to kill her.
il y a plus d’un an heartfillia said…
But I still love her ^_^ But i plan to kill her.......aaaand i killed her.
il y a plus d’un an LittleYaoiGirl said…
But I still love her ^_^ But i plan to kill her.......aaaand i killed her. Now i'll have aunt pie!
il y a plus d’un an TheLefteris24 said…
But I still love her ^_^ But i plan to kill her.......aaaand i killed her. Now i'll have aunt pie! Thinking about it, an Uncle one would be better though...
last edited il y a plus d’un an
But I still love her ^_^ But i plan to kill her.......aaaand i killed her. Now i'll have aunt pie! Thinking about it, an Uncle one would be better though... But then again, my uncles already died an were buried so...
il y a plus d’un an 2ntyOnePilots said…
But I still love her ^_^ But i plan to kill her.......aaaand i killed her. Now i'll have aunt pie! Thinking about it, an Uncle one would be better though... But then again, my uncles already died an were buried so...
I’ll just go dig up my toaster! Then I can have roasted toasted toaster pie!
il y a plus d’un an SmolKitten said…
I’ll just go dig up my toaster! Then I can have roasted toasted toaster pie! Doesn't that sound just fantastic!? :DD